@CamiloForUS

Video:

image.thumb.png.64ff1dfb95247e5bd3db4150405b876d.png

Hello America! Before we even get started with the race and all that, I want to start by saying is the first and foremost reason I'm running to fire up our young people and our Black and Brown and Queer communities about the electoral process. 2016 isn't just a presidential election, we have Congress, state elections, and even some local. Start now, you'll hear more people announcing to run for president like me. Go research them! Go find their voting records and their initiatives. Ask the big questions. The ones that are important to you and your community. See who's running for your state senate or house, and also the US Senate and House in your district and state. Go to rallies and town halls! Get involved! The future of our democracy is in your hands! What will you do with it? What will we do with it?

I want an America that works for all! Healthcare, education, and an economy that we all benefit from. I hope I can count on your support, your donations, and your votes as we go through this process! The biggest win in this election will be you being involved in the process! I wish all of our candidates good luck and America, I'll see you on the trail!

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.b36ddd9ec281f24262dc6c734ee517cd.png

Video excerpt from deSonido's speech at St. James

...Did you see the backlash as soon as I announced my candidacy? The negativity was swift and abundant. Colleagues and critics alike questioned my alignment with the Democratic Party, hurling accusations and casting doubts. "Camilo deSonido, running on one of the most progressive platforms in our history, he wants a living wage, healthcare for all, and tuition-free college. He’s working for us.” And what was the response? “I’d prefer my nominee be an actual Democrat.” “It’s not his party.” Why is this the first thing to come to people’s minds? I don’t know. Why are people more focused on what letter is beside my name over what I’m actually bringing to the table? I don’t know. But amidst the noise, let us remember the words of Jesus: "A house divided against itself cannot stand."...

In bold letter:

To Join, Volunteer or Donate, go to

www.camiloforus.com