9. "Cult of Personality", Living Colour

10. "The Night Begins to Shine", B.E.R.

11. "Just the Two of Us", Bill Withers

12. "Never Too Much", Luther Vandross

13. "Don't Stop Believin", Journey

14. "Mr. Blue Sky", Electric Light Orchestra

15. "You Are", Charlie Wilson

16. “Lovely Day” by Bill Withers

After the crowd around Monument Circle has gathered and "Tuck," “For Americans,” and “It’s Time”  signs have been passed out among attendees, the public address announcer speaks...

Daniel Jones, Tuck’s Chief of Staff: "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the next President of the United States of America, Indiana’s own Julius Tuck!" 

Julius Tuck saunters onstage to "Somewhere Over the Rainbow", Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole. He waves to the crowd, mouths thank you with his hand over his heart, winks to his family in the front row, and approaches the podium

Frankie Faison : 12 key facts you need to know

“Thank you, thank you, thank you all I am proud to be here in Indianapolis. I am so happy to be back here. I have been out of the country for years, but it is always great to return home. So thank you all for joining be here. It’s a great time to be alive. First of all I would like to thank God, without him nothing would be possible. I would also like to thank, my wife, Lauren for standing by me throughout all these crazy times in life. I want to thank my daughter, Leah she has been the light of my life and has always pushed me to be the best I can. I want to thank my entire staff for standing by me and supporting me.

President Obama has been doing great things for this country. Can we get a round of applause for him?

*applause goes around*

We are all here today for one reason to continue. We need to continue all the progress started by President Obama. Throughout his presidency, people have been trying to discredit a great man. 26 years ago, Governor Evan Bayh chose me to hold my first political office. I could not take him enough. I also have to thank, his father, Birch Bayh, Andrew Jacob Jr., and Kaite Hall for giving a young college graduate a chance.

I am here because I have a vision for America, I want to make things better for all Americans. I have a plan, that will be outlined later. We must continue to grow as a country. We can not be caught lacking and caught with our guards down. We are the greatest country this world has ever seen, we must continue to grow that and never stop. However we are the best, we have internal problems, so always remember that. We need to fix these internal problems to continue to grow. These problems are just black and white, gay and straight, Republican and Democrat, or young and old. There are so many internal problems and I am here to address them. I am here to try and fix them, and let's make sure this is 100% clear not all my ideas are correct, but they are how I feel is the best way to tackle these issues.

Enough of that, I served as Lt. Governor and Governor of this great state for eight years. Governor O’Bannon and I were making great strides and I continued it after his passing. After losing the election in 2004, I went and served in our state Senate for 6 years and was Minority Leader for 5 years. I have experience. I then spent 3 years in Kenya as an ambassador. I have been there, working on the frontlines for all Americans. My parents worked in factories all their lives. I watched them tear up their bodies day in and day out. I understand the struggle. As Americans, we fight and never give up. That’s the country, I love and live in. This is the country I will fight for until the end.

We need more funding for education. 

We need funding for infrastructure. 

We expand for Healthcare. 

We need to join to grow the economy. 

We need to curve immigration. 

We need to expand women's reproductive health. 

We need to address climate change.  

We need to advocate for LGBTQ+ and minority rights. 

I plan to do all these things when I am elected the next President of the United States.

Thank you everyone! God Bless!!

Edited by jakeakins
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Julius Tuck Releases Platform

Julius Tuck

image.thumb.png.4d6aa5be2bed94f9e63df121dce3fe86.png

Gun Control

Common-Sense Gun Laws: Advocate for common-sense gun control measures, such as universal background checks, closing loopholes, and restricting access to high-capacity magazines, while respecting the Second Amendment rights of responsible gun owners.

Mental Health and Gun Safety: Support initiatives that address the intersection of mental health and gun safety, aiming to prevent gun violence through improved mental health services and responsible firearm ownership.

Voting Rights

Protecting Democracy: Champion the protection and expansion of voting rights, opposing any efforts to disenfranchise voters, and working towards comprehensive electoral reforms that ensure fair representation and accessibility for all citizens.

•  

Campaign Finance Reform: Advocate for campaign finance reform to reduce the influence of money in politics, promoting transparency and accountability in the electoral process.

•  

Civil Rights

Criminal Justice Reform: Advocate for comprehensive criminal justice reform, addressing systemic issues such as mass incarceration, racial profiling, and promoting community-oriented policing.

•  

Equal Rights: Support equal rights for all, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, or identity, pushing for legislation that promotes inclusivity and protects the rights of marginalized communities.

Education

Affordable and Accessible Higher Education:

• Tuition Assistance Programs: Support and expand federal and state initiatives to make higher education more affordable. Advocate for the expansion of tuition assistance programs, such as Pell Grants, to ensure that financial barriers do not hinder students from pursuing a college education.

• Community College Affordability: Promote partnerships between the federal government and states to make community college education more accessible and affordable. Work towards creating pathways for students to transfer from community colleges to four-year institutions.

K-12 Education Excellence:

• Equitable Funding: Address disparities in funding for K-12 schools, working towards a fair and equitable distribution of resources to ensure that every student, regardless of their zip code, has access to a high-quality education.

• Teacher Support and Training: Invest in teacher training and professional development programs to ensure that educators are well-equipped to meet the diverse needs of students. Support efforts to attract and retain talented teachers, particularly in underserved communities.

Early Childhood Education:

• Universal Pre-Kindergarten: Advocate for the expansion of high-quality pre-kindergarten programs, working towards making early childhood education universally accessible. Recognize the critical role early education plays in setting the foundation for future academic success.

• Family Engagement Programs: Promote programs that encourage family engagement in early childhood education, recognizing the importance of a collaborative approach between parents, caregivers, and educators in a child's learning journey.

STEM Education and Innovation:

• Investment in STEM Programs: Prioritize investments in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) education, preparing students for the demands of the modern workforce. Support initiatives that enhance STEM curricula and provide resources for schools to implement innovative teaching methods.

• Public-Private Partnerships: Foster collaboration between public schools and private-sector partners to bring industry expertise and resources into classrooms. This can help students gain real-world insights and experiences in STEM fields.

Special Education and Inclusive Practices:

• Resource Allocation: Ensure adequate resources and support for special education programs, recognizing the diverse learning needs of students. Advocate for policies that promote inclusive practices and create a supportive environment for students with disabilities.

• Access to Assistive Technologies: Support initiatives that provide students with disabilities access to assistive technologies, promoting equal opportunities for learning and participation in educational activities.

Career and Technical Education (CTE):

• Expansion of CTE Programs: Promote the expansion of Career and Technical Education programs, providing students with diverse pathways to success. Collaborate with businesses and industries to align CTE curricula with the skills needed in the workforce.

• Apprenticeships and Vocational Training: Advocate for apprenticeship programs and vocational training opportunities, recognizing that not every student's path to success is through traditional four-year college education.

Healthcare

Affordable Care Act Enhancement: Strengthen and expand the Affordable Care Act (ACA) to ensure that every American has access to quality and affordable healthcare, protecting individuals with pre-existing conditions, and promoting preventive care.

Mental Health Awareness: Increase funding and awareness for mental health programs, aiming to destigmatize mental health issues and improve access to mental health services across the nation.

Infrastructure

Investing in Infrastructure: Prioritize significant investments in infrastructure projects to rebuild and modernize our roads, bridges, public transportation, and utilities, creating jobs and ensuring the long-term resilience of our nation.

Green Infrastructure: Embrace green infrastructure initiatives that not only improve the country's physical foundation but also contribute to environmental sustainability, focusing on renewable energy projects, electric vehicle infrastructure, and climate-resilient developments.

Economy

Building on Economic Recovery: Support and continue the policies that have led to the steady recovery of the economy, emphasizing smart investments in infrastructure, technology, and renewable energy to create jobs and spur long-term growth.

Small Business Growth: Implement measures to support small businesses, the backbone of our economy, by reducing bureaucratic hurdles, providing access to affordable credit, and promoting innovation through targeted incentives.

Capital Punishment

Needs to be abolished

Cannabis

Decriminalization and leave it up to states to legalize

Marijuana is not a drug. It is a plant and has minor effects compared to real drugs (cocaine and meth etc.) and even alcohol

Abortion

Women's Reproductive Rights: Affirm a commitment to women's reproductive rights and access to comprehensive healthcare. Support the constitutional right to choose and advocate for policies that ensure safe, legal, and accessible abortion services. Prioritize education and healthcare initiatives aimed at reducing unintended pregnancies.

Comprehensive Women's Health: Emphasize the importance of comprehensive women's health care beyond reproductive rights, including access to prenatal care, family planning services, and support for maternal well-being.

Immigration

Comprehensive Immigration Reform: Advocate for comprehensive immigration reform that addresses the needs of our nation, providing a path to legal status for undocumented immigrants already contributing to our society. Prioritize securing our borders through smart technology and collaboration with neighboring countries.

DACA and Dreamers: Support the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program and advocate for a pathway to citizenship for Dreamers, recognizing their contributions to our communities and the need for a humane approach to immigration policy.

Fair and Just Enforcement: Promote fair and just immigration enforcement policies, balancing the need for national security with respect for human rights. Work towards reducing backlogs and inefficiencies in the immigration system.

Environment and Climate Change

Clean Energy Transition: Accelerate the transition to clean and renewable energy sources, supporting policies that reduce carbon emissions, invest in green technologies, and create jobs in the burgeoning clean energy sector.

International Cooperation: Strengthen international partnerships to address climate change collectively, recognizing the importance of a global effort in combating environmental challenges.

Foreign Policy

Diplomacy and Alliances: Prioritize diplomacy and strengthen international alliances to address global challenges, while maintaining a commitment to national security.

Refugee Crisis: Work towards compassionate solutions for the global refugee crisis, recognizing the United States' historical role in providing refuge to those fleeing persecution.

LGBTQ+ Rights

Equal Rights for All: Advocate for the full spectrum of LGBTQ rights, including nondiscrimination protections in employment, housing, and public services. Support the Equality Act and similar legislation that seeks to eliminate discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity.

Transgender Rights: Specifically address the rights and concerns of the transgender community, working towards policies that ensure equal access to healthcare, education, and protection from discrimination.

Conversion Therapy Ban: Support efforts to ban conversion therapy, recognizing it as a harmful and discredited practice that poses serious risks to LGBTQ individuals' mental and emotional well-being.

Terrorism

National Security: Prioritize national security measures that effectively combat terrorism while upholding constitutional rights. Advocate for intelligence sharing, international cooperation, and strategic alliances to address global terrorism threats.

Prevention and Intervention: Support community-based programs and initiatives that focus on preventing radicalization and addressing the root causes of terrorism. Invest in mental health services and social programs to identify and support individuals at risk of radicalization.

Supreme Court Nominees if elected

Trade Policy

Balanced Global Trade: Prioritize a balanced approach to global trade, focusing on economic growth, job creation, and innovation.

Fair Trade Agreements: Advocate for the rigorous enforcement of fair trade agreements, ensuring transparency and adherence to labor and environmental standards.

Strategic Tariffs: Use tariffs strategically to protect vulnerable domestic industries, avoiding unintended negative consequences.

Responsible Business Practices: Promote responsible business practices that respect workers' rights and environmental standards.

Inclusive Policies: Support inclusive trade policies, including assistance for displaced workers, prioritization of small businesses, and integration of human rights considerations into negotiations.

Collaborative International Efforts: Engage in collaborative efforts with international partners, participating in multilateral organizations, and promoting ethical trade practices for the benefit of communities globally.

signature(2).png.91e11d7e941e7093702820bc8c8325c7.png

Edited by jakeakins