I said I was on the subcommittees of defense and special forces, the vice chair of Senate appropriations, and the Senate Armed Services Committee. When I go to the committee page, they aren't there. Can you make those pages?

5 minutes ago, The Senator said:

I said I was on the subcommittees of defense and special forces, the vice chair of Senate appropriations, and the Senate Armed Services Committee. When I go to the committee page, they aren't there. Can you make those pages?

Since we don't have a full roster of Senators, we don't actually simulate all Senate committees. In terms of your bio though, it's no problem to claim any of the real life committees. 

Thanks! I have a friend who said they were the chair of appropriations. Since there are two of us, can we form a committee? If not, what's the minimum threshold for committees?

17 minutes ago, The Senator said:

Thanks! I have a friend who said they were the chair of appropriations. Since there are two of us, can we form a committee? If not, what's the minimum threshold for committees?

I think it's a case by case scenario, but from experience you're not missing much. Most of the fun is on the Senate floor.

What's the house for? Can we be members of the house, too?

And please please please can we form the committee if we get a republican onboard? It would mean a lot to my power-hungry friend. 

And finally, thanks for putting up with my incessant questions

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, The Senator said:

What's the house for? Can we be members of the house, too?

And please please please can we form the committee if we get a republican onboard? It would mean a lot to my power-hungry friend. 

And finally, thanks for putting up with my incessant questions

The House is an expedited, streamlined house of Congress. It is more simulated/automated, and you cannot play as a House character. Your character can be a former Representative, but they can't be a current member of the House. Right now, the GOP controls the House, so it is their only real way to push forward with their own initiative on certain things. It really only exists for extra leverage and an extra, streamlined dimension of the game.

And I would say we almost certainly will not add committees back to the game anytime soon. They almost always break down and are more annoying and trouble than they're worth, and they slow down the game a lot as well. It ends up being extra work for players with very little gain.

Edited by SWMissourian