Party Groups

Hey guys!

I'm new here and ive been participating in some other political forums/simulations. They all had a feature that I'd also like to see in this simulation: Party Groups

You can join a party group right in the forum itself, it adds Democrat or Republican directly to your name (in the fitting colour blue or red)

and joining a party group gives you access to the 'party headquarters' so to say - further threads in the forum that only party members can read.

Maybe I could even try that myself and add it to the forum if you give me the rights for that.

I'm also quite good at designing logos, posters and that kinda stuff, in case you need that as well

Greetings, Malcolm

That does already exist. Like I said in the other thread, the admins haven't opened up signups for the new reset yet, but once they do, players create bios for their characters and will be masked as Republican or Democrat based on that.

• Like 1

I see - didn't get that right away, but now I understand. It's a bit different here, but I kinda like your forum concept. 😁 And then you'll show up as either Dem or Rep. Fine.

And then there'll be a party forum/headquarter as well? Or are the discussions mostly on Discord?