Sign in to follow this  
MrAnderson

Permanent Ban - Fisher

Given the circumstances many of us are now aware of, which I do not intend on repeating on the boards, combined with the constant abuse I and others have received since our sign-ins... I believe the DNC is not benefitted by the return of the player "Fisher" at any point in the future.

He has a long history of immoral and abusive behavior, and should he desire playing as a Democrat in the future, his issues with integrity make the internal workings of the party something that should not be available to him. 

I hereby move to place a permanent war-room ban on Fisher. Such a ban would require a vote requiring a 2/3 majority to reinstate him at any point he attempts a sign-in, which must occur before he is masked for war-room access. The assumptions of this vote, which is intended to be portrayed to this and all future Administrative Boards, is that this ban should remain in place across resets until such a time as a vote succeeds in removing it. 

Edited by MrAnderson

This constantly seems to be an on-going story of deceit, immoral and manipulative behavior. Everytime Fisher runs for President he seems to do something that fractures this party. I second Mr.Anderson's proposal to perma-ban Fisher.  

• Like 1

On this, we will have a debate for 24 hours or less and if he wants to defend himself, I believe he should.

14 hours ago, Avner said:

On this, we will have a debate for 24 hours or less and if he wants to defend himself, I believe he should.

Well, Fisher does not have access to this forum. Is it worth requesting he be added to the Dem warroom for 24 hours? I'll let you decide that as chair, and defer to your decision. 

That all depends if he wants to defend himself, he has yet to respond to my message. As to granting him access, a person can step in to defend him or he asks someone to send messages for him. However I won't allow him to have access at this point.

I understand the frustration with what transpired over the last few days. I apologize for everything I did to contribute to the internal squabbles. I was approached by Cwill who relayed me information from a conversation between Anderson and I. He also forwarded me a quote from an admin saying I’d stepped in it and messed up big time. I was furious because the conversation was strictly OOC and my conversation did not insinuate an offer for cabinet jobs like what has been suggested. My reaction was to immediately think Anderson was responsible for the leak since it was our private Telegram conversation, he had backed a different candidate, publicly attacked my character via pundit, and Cwill had only sent me two chats from a massive dialogue. My reaction to Anderson was unfair and uncalled for and I accept any discipline you all should deem appropriate. However, I need to state that I did, in fact, contact a different admin and ask what was going on. I pleaded my case this was clearly an OOC conversation. Then, when a third source informed me that he had forwarded the messages to the AB and not Anderson, that’s when I realized I screwed up.

I understand I overreacted. I understand there should be discipline. I am sorry for causing this headache for the party. I wish you all the best in this reset.

Fisher's statement from telegram

Question, what is stopping an admin from overturning a party ingame ban at the start of a reset if the player requests?

2 minutes ago, Avner said:

Question, what is stopping an admin from overturning a party ingame ban at the start of a reset if the player requests?

Nothing really, though in most of my experience they have informed the party and asked the party to make a decision. It doesn't ban them from being a Democrat just bans them from war room information.

47 minutes ago, Avner said:

Hence why I explicitly included that component at the bottom of the post. Making it clear the Party voted explicitly on a ban that crosses resets. 

As for Fisher's statement from Telegram, I can absolutely confirm his reaction in the DNC chat was by far not the first such attack he has leveled at me both privately and to others. I have counted no less than five separate occasions in the three weeks I was IG. 

I continue to believe that Fisher is a below-average player who provides zero benefit to the party. He is manipulative, toxic, corrupt, immoral, and absolutely untrustworthy. Hence, my desire to see him banned from the WR. 

• Like 2

I would also note he gave other players a similar treatment. They can out themselves as they see fit, but I can confirm those as well. 

In this case, I can not remain neutral in this. I have been attacked various times by Fisher, not in this round but in VUSA and I can honestly say it was uncomfortable, tiresome and down right annoying to be treated like absolute garbage. I have prove of said behaviour that I can share but I believe it is my job to remain neutral and will not vote towards this motion. However my feelings are well known on this issue.

1 minute ago, Avner said:

In this case, I can not remain neutral in this. I have been attacked various times by Fisher, not in this round but in VUSA and I can honestly say it was uncomfortable, tiresome and down right annoying to be treated like absolute garbage. I have prove of said behaviour that I can share but I believe it is my job to remain neutral and will not vote towards this motion. However my feelings are well known on this issue.

I was consciously not referring to VUSA. My entire complaint is his actions over the few weeks I have been a player in VGS. If we include VUSA, then my evidence increases exponentially. 

I have constantly been attacked by Fisher myself. I'll also point out that one time Fisher decided it was okay to say  I and other players reeked of trash because we did not want to support him, or the fact that he constantly finds himself apart of these weird ass scandals with cwill. How can we really have a welcoming and productive atmosphere if we have a person who is constantly cheating, lying and manipulating other players? 

• Like 1

You cant ignore his actions in VUSA, I won't and neither will various people when they decide to vote. 

Just now, MrAnderson said:

I was consciously not referring to VUSA. My entire complaint is his actions over the few weeks I have been a player in VGS. If we include VUSA, then my evidence increases exponentially. 

I'll also point out that he uses this OOC loophole way too many times if you're talking strategy in the context of the game then you might as well be in character. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Storm said:

I'll also point out that he uses this OOC loophole way too many times if you're talking strategy in the context of the game then you might as well be in character. 

The Fisher Rule: "The only times things aren't always OOC is if its something I want to leak to attack somebody else" 

• Like 1