Sign in to follow this  
Conrad

Administrative Announcements

Announcements from the Administrative Team will be posted here.

The administrative team is looking for new members, please contact me on telegram if you would like to join. To those that have approached already, I'm aware that you have and I will be getting back to you soon. 

I appreciate that we only have a few people signed in right now, but feel free to post your press offices and other things!

All in real life events prior to April 1st, 2003 have happened in game.

People are being approved as they make their characters, as soon as we get a few more people, we'll get things properly kicked off!

• Like 1

Parties may begin selecting their leaders etc as we move forward with this introductory phase of the reset.

Recks will be working on getting some economic numbers and outlook for you all in the coming days. I will be posting a calendar as soon as I feel like we've enough players. Enjoy April - July! :P

The events board will be taking interest from members of both parties to act as advisors to the Media Affairs Administrator (and the AB at large) to suggest in game events for the game to react to. 

Thanks to @Anthony for pointing out I hadn't set the party group permissions. You should be able to post in the hopper now!

• Like 2

Firstly, it is great to be a part of the AB! I look forward to serving as your Federal Affairs Administrator; my door is always open.

I recently posted the Senate Standing Rules, the OOC Congressional Rules, and the Faction System. Please take this brief pre-game period to familiarize yourself with each of them.

Specifically, for the Factions System - please reply to that thread with which faction you will affiliate closest with. This will come into play for the House version of the Congressional Vote Calculator (or "CVC;" formerly known as the IVS).

• Like 1

We're still looking for administrators! If you're interested then please contact me :)

Congress is live. To get things jump-started, the AB will allow the SML to place half a docket (2 bills) up for debate. This is in keeping with previous reset-launch rules.

Committees are also live, and going forward all bills must have passed a Committee in order to be docketed by the SML.

Sign in to follow this