Fisher

Arroyo for America || Fundraisers - 2020 Presidential Campaign

FUNDRAISER (1/3) - 2019

MARTIN ARROYO

TYPE: MAILER

TARGET: DEMOCRATIC ACTIVISTS & VOTERS, PROGRESSIVE ACTIVISTS & VOTERS

ASRMEWq.png

Dear (INSERT NAME),

For the last four years, we have endured an absence of principled leadership and a progressive vision in the White House. Under the Trump regime, we've seen the most wasteful tax cuts for the rich in American history, the rights of transgender Americans rescinded, our environment trampled, and the justice system perverted into a political weapon among a variety of other failures. The American people have suffered as the right wing extremist agenda of Donald Trump and the Republican Party has attempted to drag our country backward. However, change is coming! I believe a new day of progressive leadership is on the horizon if we work together.

As a U.S. Senator, I led the charge against the Trump Administration and fought tooth and nail for progressive values. I spearheaded the resignation of the corrupt Oleg Antonov as Attorney General, pushed for aid to Flint, and proposed significant aid for working class families. Now, I need your support just as our country needs a new progressive vision in the White House. I am running for president because I am ready to lead America to new heights of liberty, justice, equality, opportunity, and prosperity.

On Day One in office, I will begin the work of undoing the damage of the Trump Administration. I pledge to rescind the Muslim travel ban, restore the rights of LGBT students and soldiers, reinstate D.A.C.A., restore President Obama's moratorium on offshore drilling, and raise the minimum wage for federal employees to $15 an hour.

I will repeal the Trump tax cuts for the rich and large corporations and establishing a tax cut that provides relief for lower and middle income families and businesses that hire exclusively American.

I will enact Wall Street reform by instituting a 21st Century Glass-Steagall Act and raising the top tax rate to 42% to ensure no fact can get away with crimes or avoiding their fair share of the tax burden. 

I will create a National Infrastructure Bank with $500 billion over the next fifteen years to rebuild our crumbling roads and bridges and transform the United States into the world's leading renewable energy power house. We will make sure our future prosperity and jobs are created by and for working class Americans instead of relying exclusively on Wall Street.

I will combat climate change by returning the United States to the Paris Climate Accord, canceling all fossil fuel subsidies, shifting public land access from oil companies to renewable businesses, and investing half a trillion dollars in energy efficient projects to make the United States a clean economy.

I will push for a 21st Century Civil Rights Act to protect the rights of women, minorities, and the LGBT community from discrimination. Racial profiling will come to an end. Bigotry by our public officials and laws will no longer be tolerated. And the reproductive and economic rights of women will be protected.

I will stand for American workers by raising the federal minimum wage to $15 and passing a national Employee Free Choice Act to defend our unions and their members from the attacks of corporate lobbyists and overzealous politicians. 

I will enact criminal justice to reform to end private prisons and mandatory minimum sentencing for drug laws. It is time for the era of mass incarceration and the drug wars to come an end. 

And I will appoint honorable justices to the United States Supreme Court who will defend Roe v. Wade, overturn Citizens United, and who will protect our progressive principles.

All this and more I will do as your president. It is time for bold leadership Washington that fights for what we know to be right. If you are ready for a new day of progressive leadership in the White House, please donate to the campaign. Together, we can bring true change to America!

Thank you!

Your friend,

Martin Arroyo

FUNDRAISER (2/3) - 2019

MARTIN ARROYO

TYPE: GALA

TARGET: ENVIRONMENTALISTS, SIERRA CLUB, CLIMATE CHANGE ACTIVISTS

ASRMEWq.png

gallery_medium.jpg

"Good evening!

Thank you all for joining us this evening. It's a tremendous honor of mine to have your support. My wife Sophia and I thank each and everyone of you for your donations to our campaign. This campaign is far greater than running for one office. This is a campaign for the salvation of our planet. Our children are looking to us for action so they can grow up in a world that still reflects that which we inherited. They deserve the same clean air we breathed as children. They deserve to grow up without fear of the effects of climate change. And they deserve to have their faith and hopes of their public servants validated as we face the challenges ahead. We need leadership to fearlessly tackle climate change and make sure every young boy and girl in America can grow up in a cleaner world. That is why I am running for president; because it is time to halt and reverse the effects of climate change. 

The first thing I'm going to do as president when I walk into the Oval Office is rejoin the Paris Climate Accord and follow that up right away with reinstating President Obama's moratorium on offshore drilling and blocking the Keystone Pipeline. We are on the clock as a country and I am not going to wait another second as our future melts away with the effects of climate change. Executive action will occur on day one to hit the brakes on the pollution.

Second, I will update America's infrastructure with $500 billion of investments in energy efficient projects to make renewable energy the number one source of our energy. Every penny of fossil fuels will be diverted away from big oil companies and diverted towards investing in the future of clean energy. I will slash federal land permits for oil drilling and instead work to double permits for renewable energy companies to harvest the winds, rains, and soils to power our economy.

Third, I will begin the task of weaning us off corrupt foreign oil sources. No longer will we pay billions of dollars to Saudi Arabia while it abuses both the rights of its citizens and the health of our planet. We will become 100% independent of foreign oil by invigorating our renewable energy sector. 

Fourth, I will work with the leaders of all major economies to craft a binding treaty to cut carbon emissions in half by the year 2035 and by 75% by the year 2050. It should be the goal of all humanity to reduce our carbon out by 25% every 15 years. 

Doing all these things and more, we will not only slow climate change. We will defeat it. This is the great challenge of our generation. Climate change poses a perilous threat to the our security, economy, and most importantly our people. But this generation is ready to meet its moment of destiny. We join our forefathers and mothers who did whatever it took to build a better future for us. We choose to accept the mantle of leadership and face the day with passion, vigor, and a determination to win the war for our environment.

Thank you my friends! May this evening mark the first breach in the fortress of climate change. Tonight, we begin the journey to a cleaner and more hopeful planet. Thank you! God Bless you all! And God Bless the United States!

FUNDRAISER (3/3) - 2019

MARTIN ARROYO

TYPE: MAILER

TARGET: UNION HOUSEHOLDS, BLUE-COLLAR WORKERS, MIDWESTERN DEMOCRATS

ASRMEWq.png

(First page of Mailer, a letter from U.S. Senator Matt Williams of Ohio)

Dear ____,

My name is Matthew Williams and I have the distinct honor of serving as U.S. Senator from Ohio. And I am writing to you about why I am supporting Martin Arroyo for President of the United States!

One of many things I really like about Senator Arroyo is that he understand the plight of the common man and wants to help address your concerns. He knows that employees need protections from harsh or unfair conditions, protections that only unions can provide. This is why he supports the Employee Free Choice Act so that people will always have the right to form a union if they want one. He also knows that many people are struggling to make ends meet which is why he wants to raise the federal minimum wage so that they no longer have to struggle. How is it fair of us to let our fellow countrymen and women and children go hungry at night even if they’re working two or three jobs? Senator Arroyo knows we can do more and will do more.

He also wants to reform the tax code in order to protect US jobs. He wants to reward companies that move jobs back to the US while raising taxes on those that outsource. Arroyo knows that Americans are a hardworking people and he wants to do everything in his power to protect their jobs and keep them here in the US where they belong.

Senator Arroyo is the right candidate for the American worker and I hope you will join me in supporting his candidacy for the presidency.

Thank you,

Sen. Matt Williams

(Back page of mailer)

HEADER: "MARTIN ARROYO"

SUBHEADER: "PROTECTING AMERICAN WORKERS & JOBS"

IMAGE: Martin Arroyo shaking hands with assemblyline workers in Lordstown, Ohio

TEXT:

It's time for a president who will fight for America's workers and work to bring back our jobs to the United States. Martin Arroyo is ready to stand with blue-collar Americans to strengthen working class families, create manufacturing jobs, and get America back on its feet. As president, Martin Arroyo will...

1.) Pass the national Employee Free Choice Act to prevent states from targeting and abusing unions and their workers on behalf of corporate lobbyists. All employees in the United States deserve representation and protection from corporate exploitation.

2.) Raise the federal minimum wage to $15 an hour. Under the Arroyo Administration, no working class American will go without a living wage to support their families.

3.) Repeal the Trump tax cuts and reform our tax code to raise taxes on corporations that outsource jobs while rewarding businesses who relocate their operations and jobs to the United States. Let's make sure we reverse the trend and bring our jobs back with President Arroyo.

4.) Enact a National Infrastructure Bank with $500 billion of investments in infrastructure development to get working class Americans back to work in quality, high-paying jobs rebuilding the United States. 

If you're ready to stand with Martin Arroyo and American workers, support this campaign. Please donate today!" 

1. $550,000 

Analysis: Mailers are always gonna be tricky because its harder to specifically target and involve a cost to use, but it was a fairly solid pitch to the targets.

2. $700,000

Analysis: It was a decent speech, but its also a group not particularly known for their deep pockets, and with a lack of information such as location it really limited the potential of this gala.

3. $600,000

Analysis: It was a solid pitch, but see my above note about mailers, and the targeting of working class and blue collar people for donations isn't always gonna have the best reaction for obvious reasons.

ASRMEWq.png

ROUND 1 Fundraiser (2 APs/30)

Type: Gala

Target: ACLU, Civil Rights Activists, Civil Liberties activists, Immigrant rights activists, minority activists, etc

julian.jpg

"Thank you!

It’s my pleasure to join you all this evening.  Tonight, we toast the American Civil Liberties Union for serving our country as a beacon of light and truth; pointing us forever to the values and principles of our Founding. To the ACLU! *raises glass and drinks*

Thank you everyone again for coming out to this event and for your support. Right now, the United States sits at a crossroads. Thanks to the work of the ACLU and other groups, we have valiantly defended the rights of everyday Americans against the Trump regime. Whether it be the travel ban, the separation of immigrant children from their mothers and fathers,  the assault on LGBTQ rights, or the blatant disregard for the rule of law, President Trump and his extremist Republican allies have attempted to burn away the very fabric of which America is made. That is why we need a new president who shares the mission of the ACLU. Not only must we defend our ground but advance the cause for equal rights and liberty for all peoples. That I to do as your Commander in Chief.

The time has come for a 21st Century Civil Rights and a restoration of the basic civil liberties that have been abandoned over the last two decades. On Day One in office, I will begin the task of mending our union by ending the anti-Muslim travel ban, the transgender military and bathroom bans, and reinstitute DACA. The moment after the inauguration is over, I will walk into the White House, grab my pen, and bring to an end these sad dark chapters in the story of America. Next, I will order the NSA to halt its mass surveillance program and submit to Capitol Hill a repeal of Title II of the USA Patriot to ensure no more innocent Americans have their liberties violated by ‘big brother.’ Third, I will submit to congress the 21st Century Civil Rights Act to enshrine into law the following: an end to mandatory minimum sentences for drug possession offenses, the prohibition of racial profiling by all members of law enforcement, a federal ban on private prisons, additional protections for the voting rights of minorities, the legalization of marijuana, and a complete recognition of the rights of LGBTQ Americans. Just as our fathers and mothers had the courage to stand up and fight for the Civil Rights Act of 1964, we will come together and enact the 21st Century Civil Rights of 2021 to continue the United States on the path towards that more perfect union spoken of by President Lincoln.

Let today be the beginning of our march for justice, equality, and liberty! The ACLU and others have defended our rights. We have successfully stood our ground. Now it is time to take a step forward and gain ground in our march towards a brighter day for all Americans! Thank you all for your support! Have a great evening!"

ASRMEWq.png

ROUND 1 Fundraiser #2 (2 APs... 4 used out of 30)

Target: Liberal Education Reform Activists, Teacher Unions

"Thank you!

It’s my pleasure to join you all this evening.  Tonight, we honor those who are shaping the future of this country. They are fighting the good fight to ensure the United States remains the world leader in science, math, technology, and the world economy. They do not receive the recognition they deserve, but we hope to change that tonight. Let us raise our glasses to the teachers, educators, and academia gathered here tonight! Here’s to each of you and the effort you put into the lives of our children! *raises glass and drinks*

One of the greatest Americans to ever live, Benjamin Franklin once said ‘An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.’

There used to be a time when the United States valued and held education as its top priority. We outpaced the world in terms of our education system. Yet our classrooms have decayed over the last half century. And the blame has been unjustly laid at the feet of our teachers instead of at the doorstep of the bureaucrats who are soiling our education system. Some on the extreme right have gone as far as to suggest we should abolish the Department of Education and throw in the towel when it comes to the future of the United States. To them I say, hell no! I will not allow the name of our teachers and educators get smeared or our education system dismantled by a group of wealthy malcontents who never had to depend on our public school system as children.

As the 46th President of the United States, I will make education our top priority and mission as a country. And that begins with making sure every penny of federal education spending goes to our public schools. We are not going to ship away federal funding to charter schools that don’t outperform our public institutions. Next, we are going to enact Universal Pre-K to get more teachers into good paying jobs and give our children a leg up on the competition. We will make sure every child begins elementary school with the tools to succeed. Third, I pledge to ensure community college is completely free and I will work with each state to craft personalized plans to offer free tuition to public universities. And fourth, I promise to improve teacher pay by 25% by enhancing the salaried share of the Dept of Education’s funding requirements to the states. No teacher should be denied their fair wages. It is time to invest in our educators as they invest in our children!

My friends, the time has come for true education reform! Join us and support this campaign for the future of this country. Help us sow the seeds of a greater America with your donations tonight! Thank you all! God Bless each and every one of you. And God Bless the United States of America!”

17 hours ago, Fisher said:

ASRMEWq.png

ROUND 1 Fundraiser (2 APs/30)

Target: ACLU, Civil Rights Activists, Civil Liberties activists, Immigrant rights activists, minority activists, etc

julian.jpg

"Thank you!

It’s my pleasure to join you all this evening.  Tonight, we toast the American Civil Liberties Union for serving our country as a beacon of light and truth; pointing us forever to the values and principles of our Founding. To the ACLU! *raises glass and drinks*

Thank you everyone again for coming out to this event and for your support. Right now, the United States sits at a crossroads. Thanks to the work of the ACLU and other groups, we have valiantly defended the rights of everyday Americans against the Trump regime. Whether it be the travel ban, the separation of immigrant children from their mothers and fathers,  the assault on LGBTQ rights, or the blatant disregard for the rule of law, President Trump and his extremist Republican allies have attempted to burn away the very fabric of which America is made. That is why we need a new president who shares the mission of the ACLU. Not only must we defend our ground but advance the cause for equal rights and liberty for all peoples. That I to do as your Commander in Chief.

The time has come for a 21st Century Civil Rights and a restoration of the basic civil liberties that have been abandoned over the last two decades. On Day One in office, I will begin the task of mending our union by ending the anti-Muslim travel ban, the transgender military and bathroom bans, and reinstitute DACA. The moment after the inauguration is over, I will walk into the White House, grab my pen, and bring to an end these sad dark chapters in the story of America. Next, I will order the NSA to halt its mass surveillance program and submit to Capitol Hill a repeal of Title II of the USA Patriot to ensure no more innocent Americans have their liberties violated by ‘big brother.’ Third, I will submit to congress the 21st Century Civil Rights Act to enshrine into law the following: an end to mandatory minimum sentences for drug possession offenses, the prohibition of racial profiling by all members of law enforcement, a federal ban on private prisons, additional protections for the voting rights of minorities, the legalization of marijuana, and a complete recognition of the rights of LGBTQ Americans. Just as our fathers and mothers had the courage to stand up and fight for the Civil Rights Act of 1964, we will come together and enact the 21st Century Civil Rights of 2021 to continue the United States on the path towards that more perfect union spoken of by President Lincoln.

Let today be the beginning of our march for justice, equality, and liberty! The ACLU and others have defended our rights. We have successfully stood our ground. Now it is time to take a step forward and gain ground in our march towards a brighter day for all Americans! Thank you all for your support! Have a great evening!"

$550,000

17 hours ago, Fisher said:

ASRMEWq.png

ROUND 1 Fundraiser #2 (2 APs... 4 used out of 30)

Target: Liberal Education Reform Activists, Teacher Unions

"Thank you!

It’s my pleasure to join you all this evening.  Tonight, we honor those who are shaping the future of this country. They are fighting the good fight to ensure the United States remains the world leader in science, math, technology, and the world economy. They do not receive the recognition they deserve, but we hope to change that tonight. Let us raise our glasses to the teachers, educators, and academia gathered here tonight! Here’s to each of you and the effort you put into the lives of our children! *raises glass and drinks*

One of the greatest Americans to ever live, Benjamin Franklin once said ‘An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.’

There used to be a time when the United States valued and held education as its top priority. We outpaced the world in terms of our education system. Yet our classrooms have decayed over the last half century. And the blame has been unjustly laid at the feet of our teachers instead of at the doorstep of the bureaucrats who are soiling our education system. Some on the extreme right have gone as far as to suggest we should abolish the Department of Education and throw in the towel when it comes to the future of the United States. To them I say, hell no! I will not allow the name of our teachers and educators get smeared or our education system dismantled by a group of wealthy malcontents who never had to depend on our public school system as children.

As the 46th President of the United States, I will make education our top priority and mission as a country. And that begins with making sure every penny of federal education spending goes to our public schools. We are not going to ship away federal funding to charter schools that don’t outperform our public institutions. Next, we are going to enact Universal Pre-K to get more teachers into good paying jobs and give our children a leg up on the competition. We will make sure every child begins elementary school with the tools to succeed. Third, I pledge to ensure community college is completely free and I will work with each state to craft personalized plans to offer free tuition to public universities. And fourth, I promise to improve teacher pay by 25% by enhancing the salaried share of the Dept of Education’s funding requirements to the states. No teacher should be denied their fair wages. It is time to invest in our educators as they invest in our children!

My friends, the time has come for true education reform! Join us and support this campaign for the future of this country. Help us sow the seeds of a greater America with your donations tonight! Thank you all! God Bless each and every one of you. And God Bless the United States of America!”

$500,000

Posted (edited)

ASRMEWq.png

ROUND 1 Fundraiser #3 (2 APs/1 Remaining)

Type: Mailer

Target: Hispanic Community, Immigration Reform Activists, Latino Voters

----------

(Front of Mailer)

Image: Crying children that have been separated by ICE agents

Header: "NO MORE"

Text: "For the last four years, the Trump Administration has discriminated against and harassed innocent civilians and children who are just looking for a better life. Children separated from their fathers and mothers. Deportations are on the rise. And we lack the leadership in the White House to stand up and defend what we know to be right. That is why we need Martin Arroyo as our next president."

(Centerpages of mailer)

Image: Arroyo shaking hands with Hispanic families at a picnic)

Header: "President Martin Arroyo will..."

Text: 

> Reinstate DACA to protect our friends and neighbors from deportation. All of God's children deserve the chance at legal status in the United States.

> Enact comprehensive immigration reform to offer legal status to undocumented immigrants without other criminal arrests and establish a pathway to citizenship

> Enact the DREAM Act to protect the rights of every child to citizenship in the United States of America

> Reunite every mother and father with their child separated at the border and offer full citizenship to their families.

(backpage)

DONATION SLIP and INFORMATION

Edited by Fisher

Posted (edited)

ASRMEWq.png

ROUND 1 Fundraiser #2 (2 APs... 28 used out of 30)

Target: Gun Control Activists, Brady Campaign, etc.

"Thank you!

It’s my pleasure to join you all this evening.  Tonight, we assemble to remember those who have fallen to gun violence in America. We honor their memory with our words and actions. I salute the Brady campaign and all champions of common sense gun law reform. They are fighting the good fight to ensure the United States is safe from the scourge of gun violence and have persevered despite years of opposition from the NRA. They do not receive the recognition they deserve, but we hope to change that tonight, for the sake of our children and communities. Our fight is one to both protect our children and their dreams and remember those hopes and ambitions were snuffed out by the dark spite of a gunshot. Let us have a moment of silence to remember for all those whose lives were cut short too soon. (silence) Thank you.

I was just two years past high school graduation when I remember hearing about the Columbine shooting. I was sitting in my dorm room at Georgetown when the news flashed across my small television screen. And it sunk in that these were kids the same age of classmates and friends of mine who were still attending high school back home in Inglewood. It shook me to my core that children my own age were helplessly left out to fend for themselves. And it brought out a realization in me that our gun laws are fundamentally flawed. 

Since that dark April day in 1999, we've seen countless school shootings and gun violence.  Nearly one third of all mass shootings in the world happen in the United States. Our hearts ache at the memories of Virginia Tech in 2007, Fort Hood in 2009, Aurora and Sandy Hook in 2012, Charleston, Orlando, and Las Vegas. These are just a few of the many places of this country that have been forever scarred by the evil of gun violence. Hundreds of mothers and fathers separated from the children and loved ones. Brothers and sisters waking up to the realization that the seat next to them at the kitchen table will never be filled again by their passed sibling. No parent should ever have to lay their child  to rest and mourn their loss. The time is long overdue for gun reform. Yes, we hold dear our second amendment. But even closer, we cherish our humanity and children. And we need a president who stands in solidarity with the victims of gun violence and shares their resolve to ensure an end to mass shootings and senseless violence.

Over the last few weeks, I have grown increasingly alarmed at the willingness of some candidates in this race to dismiss the security of our children to pacify the NRA. It pains me that Senator Williams, someone who I otherwise have respect for, would so shamelessly endorse concealed carry and the loosening of gun laws. If the Democratic Party nominates Catherine Williams, we will set back the Brady campaign and the efforts for responsible reform back several generations. This is a make or break moment for our movement and the country. The future security and safety of our children will break with Catherine Williams. But as president, I assure that we will make the greatest strides towards a safer America than under any other administration in history.

We need a president who understands our commitment to the second amendment must be balanced with our humanity. I value the second amendment. But I value our children even more. That is why I will pursue the following mission. First, I pledge to each and everyone of you that I will veto any bill the will endanger our youth. Unlike Senator Williams or the Republican candidates, I will oppose concealed carry and any bill that puts more guns onto our streets. Second, we will reinstate the federal ban on assault weapons and all gun magazines with high capacity. You don't need an AR-15 to hunt a deer or protect yourself from an intruder. Nor do you need one hundred hundred plus rounds packed into one clip. Third, we need to close the loopholes and assure mandatory background checks into the medical and legal histories of every gun purchase. If you are a responsible American who loves this country and respects society, then you can be trusted with a gun. But we must make sure that any person with criminal violations or violent tendencies is unable to get their hands on a deadly weapon. No more loopholes. We need honesty and transparency in weapons sales. jAnd fourth, we have to regulate the production of weaponry. Therefore, I pledge to pass a federal ban on 3-D printing guns. No one in their basement should be able to skirt the law by printing out a military grade weapon capable of massacring hundreds. This will my mission as president and ours as proud Americans. To reform our gun laws and make sure no child has to fear for their safety when going to school, playing in their front yard, or going to church service. 

I ask for your support and help on this mission. If we come together and stand up for the safety of our brothers and sisters, a new day will dawn for this country where we no longer mourn another school shooting but instead celebrate our children going off to college, beginning families, and living their dreams. Thank you my friends. God Bless each and everyone of you. And God Bless the United States of America!"

Edited by Fisher

Posted (edited)

ASRMEWq.png

ROUND 1 Fundraiser #3 (2 APs... 26 used out of 30)

Type: Gala

Targets: American Federation of Teachers, National Education Association / United Federation of Teachers, Teacher Advocacy Groups

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen.

It's a pleasure to be with you all here today. I come before you humbled by the opportunity to speak on the issues that matter most to the people you all represent. Nationwide, Americans are waking up to the reality that our education system is not to the standard we have strive to achieve for so long. As politicians in Washington have twiddled their thumbs, teachers across the country have taken up the responsibility of fighting for their futures and our children's futures. Teachers in places like West Virginia and Oklahoma have stood up to the political establishments of their states and successfully lobbied for increased teacher pay. It is simply ridiculous that in a state like Oklahoma, the average annual income for a high school teacher is not only the lowest in the country, but some reports show that gas station attendants in the state make more a year! 

Is this how we repay our teachers? Is this how we repay those who are preparing our next generation to navigate the world? I believe that teachers unions play a vital role in both advocating for our children and for the well-being of our teachers. The political elites like to say they believe in teachers and they value teachers but time and time again they've fallen short. They actively seek to strip collective bargaining away from public school teachers. They cut teacher pensions without any regard for how such an action can have devastating consequences on the lives of educators. Not only have their actions been in direct opposition to the interests of teachers, now their rhetoric has shifted into degrading the very profession. Their anti-teacher bias has now seeped into the mainstream, exposing what we've known existed for quite some time. The son of the president himself has stated that, "you don’t have to be indoctrinated by these loser teachers."

This degradation must end ladies and gentlemen. Our teachers deserve more than the venomous words of a spoiled rich boy defining the fundamental role they fill as nurturers and stewards of the future generations. Our teachers and students deserve a president not only dedicated to education reform, but someone who understands the struggles they face. We need a president who sees that low salaries and lack of professional development leads to low retention rates of our teachers that have an adversely negative impact on our students. Overcrowding and long work hours take away from our teachers being able to be guiding forces in our children's lives. We deserve a leader who will tackle these issues head on.

I have the agenda and the vision to restore confidence in the education profession. My agenda is built on pragmatic solutions and personal experience. I attended Inglewood High School in Los Angeles County where many of the values I hold dear were formed. Despite difficult economic circumstances, my teachers poured their hearts and souls into me and my fellow students. These teachers weren't "losers" but heroes who gave me a shot when so many others would have thrown me by the wayside. My teachers played a key role in making me the man I am today and I am ready to empower them to play that same role for students everywhere.

Under an Arroyo Presidency, I will work to double education funding for public schools by the year 2028 to modernize and equip our teachers and principals with all the resources they need to deliver for our children. I will push for paid leave for our teachers as well as Americans everywhere. I believe in 15 weeks of paid family and medical leave with a minimum two-thirds wage replacement rate. I will protect our LGBT teachers by pushing for a constitutional amendment ensuring equal protection for all workers regardless of their sexuality, ethnicity, gender, or race. I will fight back against Republican anti-union Right-to-Work efforts and protect collective bargaining rights for teachers unions across the country. I will do everything in my power to work towards increasing teacher pay nationally. 

I am ready to be the president who will fight for you. With your support and contributions to this campaign, I can deliver on the promise of restoring the respect and dignity of our teaching profession. I am ready to fight against those who call our teachers "losers" and instead seek to raise them up. We need to be bold in our support of teachers everywhere. The famous education advocate John Dewey once said, "The most important attitude that can be formed is that of desire to go on learning." Let's empower and embolden our teachers to be the change-makers in the lives of their students. Now is the time for action and I am ready to deliver.

Thank you all and God bless!

Edited by Fisher

ASRMEWq.png

Targets: Planned Parenthood, Women's Rights Groups, NARAL, etc

"Thank you my friends!

It's a pleasure to be with you tonight. I come before you humbled by the opportunity to stand with each and everyone for women's rights rights. Nationwide, Americans are realizing that the rights of women are under assault by a far-right agenda pushed by extremist elements in the White House and Senate majority. And it is our responsibility to stand for women and their rights to equal pay, reproductive health, and representation. 

I would not be the man I am today without the presence of strong women in my life. My brave mother Maria raised me. My beautiful wife Sophia, an accomplished lawyer, has shaped me. And my young daughter teaches me everyday about the challenges faced by our wives, sisters, and daughters in the United States. I know that we need a revolution for the rights of women in this country. For too long, women have lived without equal pay for equal work. For too long, women in the workplace have been subjected to sexual harassment and misconduct by their male co-workers without consequence. For too long, their rights to reproductive health care have been to infringed upon by overzealous politicians on the far-right. And for too long, we have treated women's rights as a mere talking point rather than an agenda. 

We need a Democratic Party that is committed to women. And that will not happen if we nominate the wrong candidate in this primary. I have a great deal of respect for Senator Williams. But there is an underlying reason that she has the support of every single pro-life Democrat. Nearly all of her elected supporters and endorsements come from those who oppose the right of a woman to choose. She is not committed to protecting and advancing reproductive rights today and her ledger of support indicates she will not govern with them at the front of her mind. We can do so much better as a country than Catherine Williams. 

As President, I will make sure American women finally enjoy the same fruits of equality, liberty, and opportunity afforded to men. First, I will defend and expand reproductive rights for women. I will not only veto any bill that cuts funding for Planned Parenthood, but I will double funding for organizations committed to women's health and enact universal healthcare to ensure every woman has access to whatever they need. Second, I will enact the Equal Rights Amendment and stringent criminal penalties for sexual misconduct to make sure every woman can earn their fair share in the workplace without fear of harassment. Third, my administration will be the most diverse administration in history. I pledge to appoint more women to leadership positions than any position in U.S. history. We will be committed to the cause of our women because we need a president and administration committed to their rights.

Therefore, I ask you to support and donate to our campaign. With your help, we can live to see the new day when every young girl in this country can grow up and live out their wildest dreams. Thank you! God Bless you all! And God Bless the United States of America!" 

2 hours ago, Fisher said:

ASRMEWq.png

ROUND 1 Fundraiser #2 (2 APs... 28 used out of 30)

Target: Gun Control Activists, Brady Campaign, etc.

"Thank you!

It’s my pleasure to join you all this evening.  Tonight, we assemble to remember those who have fallen to gun violence in America. We honor their memory with our words and actions. I salute the Brady campaign and all champions of common sense gun law reform. They are fighting the good fight to ensure the United States is safe from the scourge of gun violence and have persevered despite years of opposition from the NRA. They do not receive the recognition they deserve, but we hope to change that tonight, for the sake of our children and communities. Our fight is one to both protect our children and their dreams and remember those hopes and ambitions were snuffed out by the dark spite of a gunshot. Let us have a moment of silence to remember for all those whose lives were cut short too soon. (silence) Thank you.

I was just two years past high school graduation when I remember hearing about the Columbine shooting. I was sitting in my dorm room at Georgetown when the news flashed across my small television screen. And it sunk in that these were kids the same age of classmates and friends of mine who were still attending high school back home in Inglewood. It shook me to my core that children my own age were helplessly left out to fend for themselves. And it brought out a realization in me that our gun laws are fundamentally flawed. 

Since that dark April day in 1999, we've seen countless school shootings and gun violence.  Nearly one third of all mass shootings in the world happen in the United States. Our hearts ache at the memories of Virginia Tech in 2007, Fort Hood in 2009, Aurora and Sandy Hook in 2012, Charleston, Orlando, and Las Vegas. These are just a few of the many places of this country that have been forever scarred by the evil of gun violence. Hundreds of mothers and fathers separated from the children and loved ones. Brothers and sisters waking up to the realization that the seat next to them at the kitchen table will never be filled again by their passed sibling. No parent should ever have to lay their child  to rest and mourn their loss. The time is long overdue for gun reform. Yes, we hold dear our second amendment. But even closer, we cherish our humanity and children. And we need a president who stands in solidarity with the victims of gun violence and shares their resolve to ensure an end to mass shootings and senseless violence.

Over the last few weeks, I have grown increasingly alarmed at the willingness of some candidates in this race to dismiss the security of our children to pacify the NRA. It pains me that Senator Williams, someone who I otherwise have respect for, would so shamelessly endorse concealed carry and the loosening of gun laws. If the Democratic Party nominates Catherine Williams, we will set back the Brady campaign and the efforts for responsible reform back several generations. This is a make or break moment for our movement and the country. The future security and safety of our children will break with Catherine Williams. But as president, I assure that we will make the greatest strides towards a safer America than under any other administration in history.

We need a president who understands our commitment to the second amendment must be balanced with our humanity. I value the second amendment. But I value our children even more. That is why I will pursue the following mission. First, I pledge to each and everyone of you that I will veto any bill the will endanger our youth. Unlike Senator Williams or the Republican candidates, I will oppose concealed carry and any bill that puts more guns onto our streets. Second, we will reinstate the federal ban on assault weapons and all gun magazines with high capacity. You don't need an AR-15 to hunt a deer or protect yourself from an intruder. Nor do you need one hundred hundred plus rounds packed into one clip. Third, we need to close the loopholes and assure mandatory background checks into the medical and legal histories of every gun purchase. If you are a responsible American who loves this country and respects society, then you can be trusted with a gun. But we must make sure that any person with criminal violations or violent tendencies is unable to get their hands on a deadly weapon. No more loopholes. We need honesty and transparency in weapons sales. jAnd fourth, we have to regulate the production of weaponry. Therefore, I pledge to pass a federal ban on 3-D printing guns. No one in their basement should be able to skirt the law by printing out a military grade weapon capable of massacring hundreds. This will my mission as president and ours as proud Americans. To reform our gun laws and make sure no child has to fear for their safety when going to school, playing in their front yard, or going to church service. 

I ask for your support and help on this mission. If we come together and stand up for the safety of our brothers and sisters, a new day will dawn for this country where we no longer mourn another school shooting but instead celebrate our children going off to college, beginning families, and living their dreams. Thank you my friends. God Bless each and everyone of you. And God Bless the United States of America!"

$600,000

2 hours ago, Fisher said:

ASRMEWq.png

Targets: American Federation of Teachers, National Education Association / United Federation of Teachers, Teacher Advocacy Groups

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen.

It's a pleasure to be with you all here today. I come before you humbled by the opportunity to speak on the issues that matter most to the people you all represent. Nationwide, Americans are waking up to the reality that our education system is not to the standard we have strive to achieve for so long. As politicians in Washington have twiddled their thumbs, teachers across the country have taken up the responsibility of fighting for their futures and our children's futures. Teachers in places like West Virginia and Oklahoma have stood up to the political establishments of their states and successfully lobbied for increased teacher pay. It is simply ridiculous that in a state like Oklahoma, the average annual income for a high school teacher is not only the lowest in the country, but some reports show that gas station attendants in the state make more a year! 

Is this how we repay our teachers? Is this how we repay those who are preparing our next generation to navigate the world? I believe that teachers unions play a vital role in both advocating for our children and for the well-being of our teachers. The political elites like to say they believe in teachers and they value teachers but time and time again they've fallen short. They actively seek to strip collective bargaining away from public school teachers. They cut teacher pensions without any regard for how such an action can have devastating consequences on the lives of educators. Not only have their actions been in direct opposition to the interests of teachers, now their rhetoric has shifted into degrading the very profession. Their anti-teacher bias has now seeped into the mainstream, exposing what we've known existed for quite some time. The son of the president himself has stated that, "you don’t have to be indoctrinated by these loser teachers."

This degradation must end ladies and gentlemen. Our teachers deserve more than the venomous words of a spoiled rich boy defining the fundamental role they fill as nurturers and stewards of the future generations. Our teachers and students deserve a president not only dedicated to education reform, but someone who understands the struggles they face. We need a president who sees that low salaries and lack of professional development leads to low retention rates of our teachers that have an adversely negative impact on our students. Overcrowding and long work hours take away from our teachers being able to be guiding forces in our children's lives. We deserve a leader who will tackle these issues head on.

I have the agenda and the vision to restore confidence in the education profession. My agenda is built on pragmatic solutions and personal experience. I attended Inglewood High School in Los Angeles County where many of the values I hold dear were formed. Despite difficult economic circumstances, my teachers poured their hearts and souls into me and my fellow students. These teachers weren't "losers" but heroes who gave me a shot when so many others would have thrown me by the wayside. My teachers played a key role in making me the man I am today and I am ready to empower them to play that same role for students everywhere.

Under an Arroyo Presidency, I will work to double education funding for public schools by the year 2028 to modernize and equip our teachers and principals with all the resources they need to deliver for our children. I will push for paid leave for our teachers as well as Americans everywhere. I believe in 15 weeks of paid family and medical leave with a minimum two-thirds wage replacement rate. I will protect our LGBT teachers by pushing for a constitutional amendment ensuring equal protection for all workers regardless of their sexuality, ethnicity, gender, or race. I will fight back against Republican anti-union Right-to-Work efforts and protect collective bargaining rights for teachers unions across the country. I will do everything in my power to work towards increasing teacher pay nationally. 

I am ready to be the president who will fight for you. With your support and contributions to this campaign, I can deliver on the promise of restoring the respect and dignity of our teaching profession. I am ready to fight against those who call our teachers "losers" and instead seek to raise them up. We need to be bold in our support of teachers everywhere. The famous education advocate John Dewey once said, "The most important attitude that can be formed is that of desire to go on learning." Let's empower and embolden our teachers to be the change-makers in the lives of their students. Now is the time for action and I am ready to deliver.

Thank you all and God bless!

$550,000

1 hour ago, Fisher said:

ASRMEWq.png

Targets: Planned Parenthood, Women's Rights Groups, NARAL, etc

"Thank you my friends!

It's a pleasure to be with you tonight. I come before you humbled by the opportunity to stand with each and everyone for women's rights rights. Nationwide, Americans are realizing that the rights of women are under assault by a far-right agenda pushed by extremist elements in the White House and Senate majority. And it is our responsibility to stand for women and their rights to equal pay, reproductive health, and representation. 

I would not be the man I am today without the presence of strong women in my life. My brave mother Maria raised me. My beautiful wife Sophia, an accomplished lawyer, has shaped me. And my young daughter teaches me everyday about the challenges faced by our wives, sisters, and daughters in the United States. I know that we need a revolution for the rights of women in this country. For too long, women have lived without equal pay for equal work. For too long, women in the workplace have been subjected to sexual harassment and misconduct by their male co-workers without consequence. For too long, their rights to reproductive health care have been to infringed upon by overzealous politicians on the far-right. And for too long, we have treated women's rights as a mere talking point rather than an agenda. 

We need a Democratic Party that is committed to women. And that will not happen if we nominate the wrong candidate in this primary. I have a great deal of respect for Senator Williams. But there is an underlying reason that she has the support of every single pro-life Democrat. Nearly all of her elected supporters and endorsements come from those who oppose the right of a woman to choose. She is not committed to protecting and advancing reproductive rights today and her ledger of support indicates she will not govern with them at the front of her mind. We can do so much better as a country than Catherine Williams. 

As President, I will make sure American women finally enjoy the same fruits of equality, liberty, and opportunity afforded to men. First, I will defend and expand reproductive rights for women. I will not only veto any bill that cuts funding for Planned Parenthood, but I will double funding for organizations committed to women's health and enact universal healthcare to ensure every woman has access to whatever they need. Second, I will enact the Equal Rights Amendment and stringent criminal penalties for sexual misconduct to make sure every woman can earn their fair share in the workplace without fear of harassment. Third, my administration will be the most diverse administration in history. I pledge to appoint more women to leadership positions than any position in U.S. history. We will be committed to the cause of our women because we need a president and administration committed to their rights.

Therefore, I ask you to support and donate to our campaign. With your help, we can live to see the new day when every young girl in this country can grow up and live out their wildest dreams. Thank you! God Bless you all! And God Bless the United States of America!" 

$550,000

ASRMEWq.png

ROUND 3 Fundraiser #1 (2 APs/38 Remaining)

Target: Senior Citizens, Elderly Voters, AARP Members 

(FRONT OF MAILER: Image of a Senior Citizen, sorting pills at a dinner table)

(HEADER TEXT): Protect Social Security & Medicare!

(SUBHEADER TEXT): Republicans want to Strip Away Your Retirement and Healthcare

(BODY TEXT): For the last eight years, Republicans have been pining to roll back Medicare and Social Security benefits. Already, Republican presidential candidate Cassius McKnight has called for the Paul Ryan plan of so-called “Medicare Advantage Plans” which would put senior citizens at a severe disadvantage. We need to not only protect your Medicare and Social Security, but strengthen retirement for all Americans.

(MIDDLE PAGES OF MAILER: Image of Martin Arroyo shaking hands with smiling seniors)

(HEADER TEXT): The Arroyo Plan for American Seniors

(SUBHEADER TEXT): “Protecting and Enhancing Social Security & Medicare”

(BODY TEXT): Martin Arroyo has a bold plan to make sure each and every American senior enjoys an ideal retirement. President Martin Arroyo will…

1. Veto each and every bill that cuts a penny of funding to Medicare or Social Security. No privatization.

2. Establish a minimum Social Security benefit to ensure no senior citizen is cheated out of their retirement and every elderly American has enough money to live on.

3. Lower drug prices for American seniors by giving the Secretary of Health and Human Services the authority to negotiate for lower drug prices. No American should have to pay an exorbitant cost for their prescription medications.

4. Raise the F.I.C.A. Cap on wealthy Americans so they contribute their fair share and shore up Social Security and Medicare for generations to come.

(Back of Mailer)

Text: If you hope to protect your Social Security and Medicare, support Martin Arroyo with your contribution today!

DONATION SLIP INCLUDED

ASRMEWq.png

ROUND 3 Fundraiser #2 (2 APs/36 Remaining)

Target: Progressive Activists, Medicare-For-All supporters, New Left Activists

---------------------------------------

FRONT OF MAILER: An uplifting image of Martin Arroyo meeting with children in the cancer ward of a hospital

(HEADER TEXT): MEDICARE FOR ALL

(SUBHEADER TEXT): The Next Step for Healthcare Reform

MIDDLE PAGES OF MAILER: Image of Martin Arroyo

(HEADER TEXT): Healthcare for Every American

(SUBHEADER TEXT): “The Arroyo Plan for Universal, Quality Coverage”

(BODY TEXT): Martin Arroyo has a bold plan to make sure each and every American has quality healthcare. President Martin Arroyo will...

1. Offer Medicare coverage to all Americans. If you cannot afford healthcare or cannot find a private insurance plan that fits your needs, Medicare will be ready and available for you.

2. Lower prescription drug prices for American families by giving the Secretary of Health and Human Services the authority to negotiate with pharmaceutical companies for lower costs.

3. Enact a stop-loss plan to provide federal aid to Americans whose health costs exceed more than $50,000 in a year. We will not leave our fellow Americans helpless during their time of need.

4. Double funding for women’s health, cancer research, and preventive medicine so Americans can spend more of their time and money as they choose instead of at the doctor’s office.

Back of Mailer

TEXT: If you are ready to complete the mission of healthcare reform with Medicare For All, support Martin Arroyo with a donation!

(donation slip with pre-addressed envelope included)