Sign in to follow this  
Storm

McKnight 2020 Fundraising Committee

Posted (edited)

common oscars 2015 GIF

Targets: Farmers, Common Cause

Type:Gala

Running AP:26

It is truly an honor to be here today. The significant impact that farmers make to both  Iowa and this Country is beyond measure. I personally admire, give my utmost respect to the many farmers and farm families that have provided their care and assistance to the people of the United States. Currently, as we enter into the Republican primary, it is easy for the voices and the needs of farmers to get lost as Presidential candidates seek the attention of billionaires and corporation.It explains why the people who do so much for this country, receive so little. It is time however that someone spoke up for our farmers and sought action that will both empower and defend you from the abrasive nature of politics.

Farmers all over this country are struggling to make ends meet due to an uncertain agricultural economy and weathers which lead to farmers taking on more debts by short selling crops. As President, I will be both an ally and a friend. Within my agriculture plan, I will follow through with my already proposed “Tax Fairness for Farmers,Ranchers and Small Businessman act”, which will repeal estate and inheritance taxes while also keeping your money in your pockets.

NAFTA has been a disaster for farmers. Under the NAFTA trade deal our farmers have been victims to price manipulation, unfair tariffs and oppressive red tape regulation like the clean water act which has stifled growth and innovation.

As President I will cut the red tape and allow the easing of environmental regulations to allow for more productive farming practices. I will also stay true to President Trump's trade deal and sign USMC into law.

Iowan farmers just like farmers all over our country want one thing. They want to compete and they want to grow, and it is imperative that as President I create the deals and set the conditions to do so, and the USMC  deal  will allow you compete and trade with fairness while also giving you more choice.

Together we will not only spur our nation into a golden again but we will break barriers and set trends that will transcend time.

Thank you for your time and God Bless America!

Edited by Storm

Posted (edited)

Type:Mailer

Target: Elderly Americans aged 50 and up

Running AP:7/30

At 65 years of age, you have worked for the most of your life. As Americans, we grew up with the idea that if you work hard, and follow the rules then you should be able to both achieve and live the American dream. For the good majority of you, not only is this true but it is also a way of life. You raised your families, put your children through school, worked long hours and now all you really want to do is sit back and enjoy your grandchildren. This sounds like a dream come true, but unfortunately social security is under threat by the erotic spending of democrats who believe that we should give every American a universal basic income, instead of finding ways to make social security solvent.

Well unlike the Democrats , the majority believe in a comprehensive plan that will ensure the solvency of social security and the financial safety of our elderly Americans. Under my social security plan, I will save the social security program by changing the way we index it. Instead of using the CPI which grows CPI slowly, I will use the CPI-E that only focuses on Americans who aged 50 and older. This change will not only grow benefits faster but ensures that more people across all tax brackets are entitled to the same benefits. As President, I will also allow the OADSI to invest in programs such as rail,which will also allow to the social security to develop a diversity of funding and not only rely on the government for the majority of its funding.

The final part of my plan will champion policy that will  create privately-owned, add-on retirement accounts, that will help American save early for retirement and not live a life full of fear on whether they will be able to afford retirement.

I believe that after years of hard work, we should be able to retire with peace of mind.Together not only will we protect the american dream but we will make it a reality.

Name_____________

Donation $1 $5 $10 $15 $20 $25 $100 $1000 any amount-_____

Thank you for you donation, my name is Cassius McKnight and i am running to be your next President.

Edited by Storm

FR#1: 600,000

FR#2: 500,000 

"but unfortunately social security is under threat by the erotic spending of democrats who believe that we should give every American a universal basic income, instead of finding ways to make social security solvent."

Thank you for this Storm

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)

Type:Gala

Target:Young and Elderly Home Owners

Topic: Home Ownership

Running AP:34/40                 

Gala Menu

Appetizers

PETITE CRAB CAKES

Breaded Crab Cakes topped with a dollop of Chipotle Aioli Sauce.

BUFFALO CHICKEN TART

A flaky phyllo shell tart filled with spicy chicken, bleu cheese & scallions, garnished with a crisp celery slice and buffalo sauce.

Entrees

BRAISED BEEF SHORT RIBS

Tender, flavorful and hearty. These boneless ribs are braised in red wine and veal jus with vegetables and herbs for nearly 12 hours, then finished with a natural reduction.

ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH RAVIOLI

Served with toasted hazelnuts, asparagus, fennel and brown butter sauce. Garnished with sundried, feta and olive tapenade.

"Before the gala begins, Senator Cassius McKnight speaks and shakes hand with the Gala attendees"

Good evening everyone, it is truly an honor to be able to share this meal and amazing night with you. If there is one thing that could unite our nation, it is definitely the promise of food at political events (laughter from both McKnight and the attendees). The election has started and each and every candidate is going full swing to show why they are best candidate. We have some people promising a universal basic income" (laughter from both McKnight and attendees) and then we have others who are running on the same old tiring talking points that has bred no results. 

My friends each and everyone of you have been ignored in this election, and I am guilty of it too, and I truly apologize. Somewhere down the road our nation forgot about the American dream. We forgot about American families, the white picket fence,we forgot about home-ownership. Once upon a time home-ownership in America use to be a rite of passage. The symbolic rise to the middle class, the accumulation of wealth,  financial freedom, and leverage potential. 

We cannot forget about our homeowners and it's time that we once again aspire towards home ownership and revive the American dream.As president I will be committed to growing our middle class, increasing the economic leverage of our home owners and building the per capita wealth of every American. Currently in this race, I am the only candidate running on a tax choice platform. With tax choice, every American will be allowed to choose where and how there taxes are invested. This means for home owners you'll be able to increase investments into your public schools, fight against intrusive taxes like a dock tax and decide the financial future of your community and nation as a whole.

Along with my tax choice act, I am the only candidate to propose that we lower our capital gains tax back to the 2001 levels. This means that if you choose to sell your home, you will be able to pocket more of your hard-earned investment.  Home ownership is much more than just owning a home, but for many Americans, it will be the biggest and most influential investment you will make within your lifetime. Which is why, I believe that we must work hand in hand with wall street, to work out loan deals that help new home ownership through graduated loans or house financing reform by ending Fannie Mae and Freddie mac conservatorship and push towards a system that promotes competition in the finance market, and encourage sustainable home ownership and protects taxpayers against bailouts. With these changes we will be able to insure lower mortgage interest rates and better re-financing rates to protect and sustain home ownership.

Home-ownership shouldn't just be limited to the suburbs but also in urban American. As President I will expand lease to own programs that will promote a more diversified home-ownership base and a more wealthier America per capita.

My friends, we have endless possibilities. it is that not only we make America great but we push America forward. Together we will finally unite our nation and create an economic system that works for everyone.

Thank you and God Bless America!

financial freedom, increases your networth, provides rental savings, and increases your investment & leverage potentia

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/10/homeownership-rite-passage-everyone-aspires/
financial freedom, increases your networth, provides rental savings, and increases your investment & leverage potentia

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/10/homeownership-rite-passage-everyone-aspires/financial freedom, increases your networth, provides rental savings, and increases your investment & leverage potentiafinancial freedom, increases your networth, provides rental savings, and increases your investment & leverage potentia

Edited by Storm