Sign in to follow this  
John White

Press Office of John White for President

Official Press Release

From The

The Announcement

Miami, FL --- After a stunning victory in the New Hampshire Fair and Strawpoll, Representative White announced his bid to become the next President of the United States of America in his home-town of Miami, Florida. Representative White was surrounded by his family and supporters as he announced his intentions and laid out part of his vision for a new path forward for our nation. Here are the transcripts of Representative White's announcement speech:

Image result for Mitt Romney speaking

“Hello Miami, it feels so great to be home, surrounded by so many loved ones today. What a beautiful day to embark on a new journey. As I stand here today, surrounded by a city that I have been proud to call home for all my life, I am humbled, honored and grateful to have the opportunity to announce my bid to become the next President of the United States of America.

I never imagined, in my wildest dreams, that I would have this opportunity. As a young boy growing up in Miami, my family and I did not have much. My father and mother both worked to ensure that myself and my brothers and sisters were taken care of. As I grew up, I realized the struggles of the hard-working middle class, I realized my parents working day in and day out just to make ends meet and I realized that our nation had forgotten about individuals like my parents. I have always felt a call though, a call to serve, a fond love for a nation of so many opportunities, which led me to my time in service in the Air Force.

After my time in the Air Force, where I was able to meet my beautiful wife, Andrea, and start my family with my beloved children, Stephanie, James, Elizabeth and Robert – I was able to start my journey to achieve the American Dream. Founding my own business and running it, was a great experience and taught me that all things are possible. However, through that I felt the call to serve, again, I felt the call to be the voice for those who feel their voice has been lost and that is what drew me to run to represent this district in Congress and that is what draws me to run today to become the next President.

You see Miami, tonight and moving forward is all about embarking on a journey, a journey to a new path forward. We face a critical time in our nation, one of uncertainty, one of division and one of a crumbling trust in the institution of government. As we have those on Capitol Hill who want to cater to the wealthiest few in our nation, who want to have back-room deals which led to Iran-Contra and who have continuously forgotten about the hard-working middle-class Americans who drive our nation – we must make a change. You see, tonight I want us to be able to stand in unison and say that when history looks back on these times, we can say we chose a new path forward for our nation, one which includes a prosperous nation for all Americans, not just a select few.

Miami, the very first thing we must do is secure our economic future. The way to do that is by rejecting the policies of old, which have led to this uncertain economy. Tonight, I proclaim once and for all that the ideology of trickle-down economics is broken and has failed our nation time and time again. Tonight, I proclaim that we will end this voodoo economic policy and usher in a new path, one of growth, prosperity and an unapologetic focus on strengthening the back-bone of our economy: our hard-working middle-class Americans, just like my parents. To start, we finally give the relief direct to the middle-class by providing tax cuts. Enough tax cuts for the select few wealthiest Americans, in hopes that the middle-class feels a bump, we will ensure that the middle-class feels a bump, feels secure and feels that they have the ability to reach the American Dream.

It starts by having a fair minimum wage, one which does not take advantage of the American worker in favor of catering to big business. I am not saying, we as a nation are going to become hostile towards business, we will create a business-friendly environment, however, we will also ensure that the American worker is protected through this. Creating a fair minimum wage, is a necessity for future growth, a necessity in securing our future in this path forward. The path forward also includes a renewed focus in our unions. Just like the men and women in Chicago, fighting for better pay, better benefits and better opportunities – we will stand with them and millions of other Americans who join in this fight. We will stand with the unions, who take on big business and ensure that the people who generate the profit are well-taken care of and are not taken advantage of. We will end the assault on our unions and ensure that we stand with the hard-working Americans, day in and day out.

A path forward to economic prosperity, includes a focus on getting our fiscal house in order. You will hear buzz-words from those on the other side of the aisle, that they are fiscal conservatives and want to reduce the deficit. However, actions speak louder than words and over the last seven years you have seen the ballooning of our deficit. We owe it to our nation, to generations past and present, to leave our nation better than we found it. The irresponsible spending that is currently occurring, the disregard for our deficit puts our nation in an uncertain time, and you see the effects of the stock market due to it. Our children and our grandchildren should not have to be burdened with our irresponsible habits, we must, and we will correct our spending and get our fiscal house in order as we embark on this new path forward.

In speaking of our children, we must invest in them as we move forward. By empowering our teachers, reinvesting in our schools and focusing on our education we can create a stronger, brighter future for our nation. No child should have their ability to achieve the American Dream restricted because of being failed by an educational institution. We will afford the same opportunity, to each and every child, regardless of the circumstances, from the poorest of neighborhoods to the richest of neighborhoods and everywhere in between, our children will be afforded the very best education this nation has to offer. We will ensure that every child is able to achieve even their wildest dreams, just like the opportunities that were afforded to our generations and generations before us.

As a nation, we must embark on this journey to return to our roots. We must ensure that we are a nation of unity, of inclusion and of togetherness. We must reject the politics of division, fear and back-room deals. Men and women all over this nation should never be rejected opportunities due to the color of their skin, their sexual preferences, their gender or their economic status. America has always been the greatest nation in the world – a beacon of hope and freedom, a shining light for the world to see as democracy reigns throughout, where our voices matter. We must stand together to protect our beacon, from those who seek to destroy it, from those who seek to divide us.

This new path forward, will continue to fight back against those who stoke fear and promote division. Policies like the Defense of Marriage Act have no place in our nation and derive from a political thinking of division and fear. We must work to be leaders, not use other’s pain and misfortune as a means to a political gain. We must conquer the AIDs epidemic, not use it to pass a law that would restrict certain American’s freedoms, in the name of political gain. We should be ashamed that we are working to label a group of Americans or reject them, in a nation where inclusion and freedoms have always reigned supreme.

We must work to restore our image as leaders on the international stage. Back-room deals, and failed leadership has led us to controversies like the Iran-Contra situation. We must lend our voice to be the promoters of democracy, the promoters of freedom and the promoters of human rights, while protecting our interests and our nation. No American should fear their security, we must improve our national security in our nation. We must not jump to war but work through diplomacy with the understanding that the strength of our nation is behind us. As President, I will ensure that we restore America’s place on the international stage and ensure that we are restored as the leaders in the world.

Miami, I cannot thank you enough for your support. I cannot thank you enough for being here today as we embark on this journey as we enter a new path forward for our nation. I believe that as we go through this journey, we will be stronger, we will be united, and we will make a real change and difference in our nation. We will ensure our economy works for all Americans, not just a select few, we will ensure we protect our unions, secure our fiscal house, promote the education of our youth, regain our national security and most importantly set our nation on firm foundation for years of growth, prosperity and a promise of a stronger future. Today, we proclaim that we are ready to embark on this journey and today we proclaim we are ready for a new path forward in America.

Thank you, God Bless you and God Bless America.”

Official Press Release

From The

Nation's First Primaries

Manchester, NH --- John White is pleased with the way his campaign has started. After being called a long-shot, even after his victory in the New Hampshire Straw Poll and in the recent debate, John White outperformed all of the expert's prediction and believes that America is ready to embark on a new path forward. Representative White came in a strong second in Iowa, overcoming early polling which did not expect him to perform well - showing once again that Americans are ready for a new path forward. Representative White also soundly won New Hampshire by over 13 percent, gaining close to 40 percent of the vote. Representative White took the stage in New Hampshire after the victory, below is some of the transcripts:

"Thank you New Hampshire! Thank you! I am so humbled, I am so honored to be standing up on this stage tonight and be claiming victory in this great state! You know so many counted us out, called us a long-shot and said that it was not our time, that our victory in the straw poll was a fluke, however, tonight we showed America otherwise. We should America that we are ready for a new path forward. Tonight, we chose unity and hope over fear and division. Tonight, we chose to believe that America's best days are ahead of us and in order to achieve them we must embark on a new journey - a journey that strengthens our middle-class, invests in our children, protects the American worker and once and for all rejects the voodoo economic theory of trickle-down economics.

I will not rest and I want to thank all of the supporters that worked tirelessly in this state spreading our message. However, we must press on, we must continue to spread our message all over our nation - letting every American know that we will ensure they have the opportunity to achieve the American Dream and that we have a plan, we have a vision and we have the ability to achieve more. As we work together, let us not forget tonight, because tonight, New Hampshire is where it all began - where we soundly proclaimed that we are choosing a new path forward for our nation."

Representative White will continue his campaign in the next round of states ready to vote, ready to engage young voters and continue to lay out his detailed plan to move our nation forward.

Official Press Release

From The

John White’s Comments on China

Miami, FL -- John White, Presidential Candidate from Miami, Florida, spoke about the developing human rights crisis that is occurring in the People’s Republic of China. Congressman White in his statement, stated that, “America has always been the beacon of light and hope for the world to see, the promoters of democracy and the defenders of freedoms and what we are seeing is a yearning for that to be the case in China as well.” Congressman White continued stating that, “the human rights violation that we are seeing in China is reprehensible and we must closely monitor the situation to ensure that it does not continue. I condemn the actions being utilized by the communist government and call on other world leaders, including our President, to do the same.”

Congressman White stated that, “we must take action, we must release the communist and dictatorship hold on China and ensure that we promote democracy and freedom in a region that is so desperately deprived of it.”

Official Press Release

From The

John White Captures Presumptive Democratic Nominee Title

Miami, FL -- After one of the closest nomination processes, Representative Douglas Seymour has called Representative John White to concede the race and endorse him, making John White the presumptive nominee to represent the Democratic Party in the upcoming General Election. Representative White held a rally stating, "Let me first say to Representative Seymour, thank you. Thank you for a great race, thank you for a conversation about important ideals and thank you for your support. It is time now to unite our Party, stand together, because while Representative Seymour and I had some differences, we agreed on major things. We agreed that the past 8 years has failed our nation and we agreed that it is time to reject the failed trickle-down economic theory that has hurt our hard-working middle-class all across our nation." Representative White stated, "tonight, is another stop on the journey to a new path forward for our nation. I want to thank all of my supporters, every one who voted, who knocked on doors and who helped spread the message. We have finally chosen hope in a new direction for our nation and we will continue to take that message to the rest of our nation. However, the journey does not end here. We must continue to fight, be vocal and vote one last time to secure our future and secure a new path forward. Let's continue this journey and let's ensure that on election day we secure a new economy for our nation, one which promotes our hard-working men and women across our nation."

Representative White is gearing up for the Democratic Party convention held in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Representative White is looking forward to the convention and looking forward to the General Election and meeting more Americans and continuing to provide answers and solutions to the problems so many Americans face on a daily basis.

Official Press Release

From The

The Democratic Party Ticket Announced

Dayton, OH -- Today, in an event in Dayton, OH, the campaign of John White for President announced who would accompany John White on the ticket and be selected as the Vice President nominee. The selection of House Majority Leader Jackson Clay representing the Indiana's 2nd District provides another strong leader on the ticket for the Democratic Party. The announcement in Dayton, mirrored the Majority Leader's home-town and highlighted his strong beliefs of securing manufacturing jobs and keeping Americans employed. Growing up in Muncie, Indiana, the Majority Leader is a proud graduate of Ball State and the Notre Dame Law School. He has always felt a call to serve, going back to his home-town of Muncie becoming a member of the City Council before gaining the support of his home-town and representing them as their Mayor, helping to fight for men and women across the city. Below are some transcripts of a portion of the event.

John White:

"Tonight, we gather to announce who will help me lead our nation forward, who will join me on this journey to a new path forward and who will represent our Party as the nominee to become the next Vice President of the United States of America! I am so proud to announce and introduce the House Majority Leader Jackson Clay from the great state of Indiana, as the nominee. Representative Clay understands the concerns of communities, just like Dayton, and all across our nation. Growing up in a small-town of Muncie, Indiana, Representative Clay saw first hand the struggles that so many Americans face on a daily basis. Representative Clay has always felt the need to be a voice for those who feel they have lost it, representing his home-town as their Mayor and now as their Congressman. He has been a leader in keeping manufacturing plants open, keep countless Americans working and supporting the hard-working men and women across our nation. He has worked tirelessly to reject the failed economic theory of trickle-down economics and fight to ensure that the voices are the hard-working middle-class are heard and they are protected.

As we move forward, we will continue to work to usher in a new era for our nation. One that includes all Americans, not just a select few and one that trades in the politics of hate, fear and division for hope, unity, togetherness and change. With Representative Clay as my Vice President, we will get that done, we will ensure that we are able to chart a new path forward and we will ensure our nation is on the track to long-lasting prosperity and growth.

Thank you Dayton! God Bless you and God Bless America! Please help me in welcoming the next Vice President of the United States of America Jackson Clay!

Jackson Clay:

"I am so excited to be offered the opportunity to serve with John White, as our next Vice President. For a boy from a small town in Indiana, the chance to serve my country in the role of Vice President is an incredible honor. I am so grateful that I get to take the plunge with a candidate like John White, someone who has the right vision to put this country back on the right track, to fix this financial crisis, to stare down the leaders of the Soviet Union. Congressman White has proven himself to be the true protector of the American working class, and as someone from a manufacturing town, I know that his election will help put the people in my hometown and this country back to work. I'm honored to stand with a candidate who will fight to raise the minimum wage and the Earned Income Tax Credit, and someone who really cares about making healthcare accessible and affordable for all Americans. I truly believe that we are at a crossroads, and that this Democratic ticket is the only way to turn. I'm proud to join Congressman White in this effort, and I can't wait to help him win the White House"

Official Press Release

From The

Convention Speech Highlights

Pittsburgh, PA -- John White's convention address focused on the new path forward he is offering to our nation. John White spoke of unity, togetherness and building a bridge towards a stronger tomorrow for our nation. His speech touched on the need to reject trickle-down economics, strengthen the middle-class, invest in our children, rebuild our communities and coming together as a nation as well as his foreign policy agenda. Below are just a few of the highlights from the speech:

"I remember like everyone in this room, when President Reagan spoke about the Shining City on a Hill, almost eight years ago. Where our nation was full of hope for a brighter future and where so many Americans were excited. However, what we have gotten, is a Shining City on a Hill for the select-few wealthiest of Americans and a forgotten about city, run-down and left behind for the millions of middle-class Americans. What we have received from the policies of President Reagan, Congressman Kaine and the Republican Party is continuous tax breaks for the select-few wealthiest Americans, a hard-working middle-class forgotten about and pushed aside, a shaky, uncertain economy, jobs leaving our nation and broken promises."

"Tonight, is about a building a bridge, embarking on a journey, so that every American, regardless of race, color or gender can achieve the American Dream. The journey includes a renewal of hope in our nation. I believe that America is a beacon of hope and freedom, a light of democracy for the world to see. It is a shame that the world looks us this way, but we have so many men and women in our nation who have lost hope and belief and we must restore that. We must reverse the policies that Congressman Kaine has supported that has equated to so many facing and feeling income inequality, struggling just to make ends meet, feel a lack of opportunity, are stricken with violence and crime and faced with discrimination because of a feeling that we do not care or do not listen as a government. Tonight, my friends, tonight we change that. Tonight, we lay the first bricks on the bridge, we take the first steps in our journey."

"Our path forward, includes a nation of inclusion not rejection, a nation of unity and togetherness instead of division and separation. Men and women around our nation should not be rejected opportunities because of the color of their skin, their economic status or their gender. America is the greatest country in the world and that beacon we discussed. We must protect what made our nation this beacon - tearing down divisions, promoting unity and giving every American the opportunity to achieve their dreams. This new path forward puts focus back on that and rejects the calls against that, the calls that you have heard from Congressman Kaine and the Republican Party. Tonight, we not only reject trickle-down economics, but we reject the continued politics of hate, fear and separation and turn towards unity, hope and change."

Official Press Release

From The

DNC Convention - "Unity Over Division"

Pittsburgh, PA -- After the convention, John White was excited and energized to hit the campaign trail again and continue to meet countless Americans. John White has made it a point to meet as many Americans as he can, listening to their stories and concerns and working to find solutions to the problems they face on a daily basis. The Democratic National Convention, which just concluded, was held in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania at the Civic Arena. Throughout the three day event, the new path forward was laid out and explained in great detail. "When you look at our convention, we discussed every issue that Americans for worried about. You heard our plans on the economy, jobs, restoring the middle-class, healthcare, education, social security and how we will restore our image on the international stage. I am proud that we were able to provide real policy initiatives that work for all Americans, not just a select-few." John White stated when asked about the convention.

John White also stated, "I am proud that we were able to, as a Party, reject the policies of trickle-down economics and understand that our hard-working middle-class must be strengthened and helped. This campaign will continue to push those ideas, initiatives and ensure that on election day, we finish construction on our bridge to a new path forward." The stark difference between conventions was clear. The Republicans, led by Congressman Kaine, doubled-down on trickle-down, pushing for more tax cuts for the select-few wealthiest Americans.

Official Press Release

From The

White/Clay Campaign on Education

Miami, FL -- After a recent press release by the Kaine/Saroyan, the White/Clay campaign is astonished at the continued rhetoric and empty promises that are coming out of the GOP campaign. Congressman Kaine, is now taking credit for a piece of legislation that the Vice President Nominee Jackson Clay introduced to Congress. While the White/Clay campaign understands that Congressman Kaine has not introduced any piece of legislation for himself, taking credit for another’s legislation is not something the campaign takes lightly. 

Congressman White has laid a very specific, very detailed plan on education. Congressman White has spoken, time and time again on the need to reinvest in our children and fix our education system so that every child, regardless of race, gender or economic status has the opportunity to gain the best education possible and achieve even their biggest dreams. Congressman White chose Congressman Clay as his running mate, for a variety of reasons, and one was the fact that Congressman Clay believes in a stronger education system and has provided real solutions to achieve it. 

The campaign will continue to campaign on real ideals, real intiatives and real plans. The campaign is happy to see the resounding endorsement of their plan from the Republican ticket and will continue to speak to the American people. John White was quoted saying, “I think it is simple, the American people want results over rhetoric and reform over empty promises. It is time for a leader, not an empty suit.” 

• Haha 1

Official Press Release

From The

John White Gives Policy Stump Speech in San Diego, CA

San Diego, CA -- Today, in a stump speech, Democratic Presidential Nominee John White has laid out his vision and plans for his foreign policy agenda, if he is elected as the next President. Congressman White, is one of the first candidates, to specifically lay out in great detail his plan to correct the issues on-going in China, end the Cold War, take on human right violations in Cuba, restore relationships with our allies and work to spread democracy across the world. Congressman White, a Air Force Veteran, also spoke on the need to take care of our Veterans, who work to protect the freedoms and liberties guaranteed to us. 

Congressman White spoke about Veterans, stating, “As a member of the Air Force, I learned the values of our nation. I learned what it meant to protect the freedoms and liberties afforded to all Americans. It is critical for our nation, that we take care of veterans, who have served and risk their lives to protect ours. I will ensure that we finally establish the Department of Veteran Affairs, and have a specific agency in government protecting, aiding and promoting our Veterans. While my opponent, Congressman Kaine, has voted against ourVeterans, has turned his back on them, I will ensure that the individuals protecting our nation are taken care of, not rejected.”

Congressman White also called for our nation to be the, “beacon of light and hope, the beacon of freedoms and liberties, the defenders of human rights and the promoters of democracy.” Congressman White looks to continue to lay out specific plans, in stark contrast to Congressman Kaine’s campaign, as voters prepare to make their selections at the polls.

Official Press Release

From The

President Reagan; Anderson Kaine Continue War on Middle Class

Miami, FL -- As the campaigns continue, you are beginning to see a common theme between both campaigns. The campaign of Congressman John White is continually promoting the hard-working middle-class, fighting daily to ensure that problems are solved and real ideals are pushed forward. The campaign of Kaine/Saroyan is built on spreading lies, smoke and mirror politics and rhetoric which does not translate into results. This is on full display as President Reagan vetoed the Federal Minimum Wage increase and the Real Right to Work Act, both pieces of legislation viciously opposed by Congressman Kaine.

While Congressman Kaine, fueled by the Republican Party, have launched attack after attack on the Real Right to Work Act, they have forgotten the men and women he has met on the campaign trail. Congressman White stated, "I remember, Paul from Michigan, Jane from Wisconsin, David from Pennsylvania all individuals who would have benefited from the Real Right to Work Act. Like Paul, Jane and David, countless other Americans have shown up to work only to be put out of a job and thanks to the policies supported by Congressman Kaine, their families are left wondering how to put food on the table, already struggling to make ends meet. Allowing these individuals a chance to not have their lives ripped a part, is what needs to happen in our country, that is what the Real Right to Work Act is about. Congressman Kaine's opposition is nothing more than more catering to the select-few wealthiest Americans, a continuation of his belief of trickle-down economics."

Congressman White continues to vow to stand by the hard-working men and women of our nation and work tirelessly to make sure that they are protected and their problems are solved.

Official Press Release

From The

Kaine Campaign Continues Smoke and Mirror Tactics

Los Angeles, CA -- After Congressman John White gave one of the most comprehensive foreign policy stump speeches, to date, on the campaign trail in which he outlined his vision for moving America forward on a new journey abroad, the Kaine/Saroyan's campaign response was more of the same: more lies, more rhetoric and more smoke and mirrors. The very basis of Congressman Kaine's most recent press release, where he takes credit for Congressman White's foreign policy stances is laughable at best. Congressman White has a well-detailed platform, has spoke out on China's human rights concerns, contrary to what Congressman Kaine says, and has time and time again spoke about promoting democracy all over the lead.

Congressman White commented stating, "I think what is happening is you are seeing the choice become more and more clear. I have provided real ideas, real initiatives and real ways that we can get our country back on track, set forth on a new path forward towards a stronger tomorrow. The other choice is, Congressman Kaine, doing everything to keep our nation status quo, in fear that the trickle-down economics will finally go away, in fear that we come together as a nation - so he fuels falsehoods. I know that the American people will not be fooled."

Congressman White will continue to campaign on his record, his platform and the ideals that he has presented to the American people since the day he announced his campaign in Miami, Florida. Congressman White and his campaign will continue to push back against the smoke and mirror politics and the falsehoods being spread by Congressman Kaine and his campaign.

Official Press Release

From The

FMLA; Anderson Kaine an Empty Suit

Trenton, NJ -- As Congressman White continues to campaign on real ideals, it is has become apparent that his opponent will not. While Congressman White does suffer a money advantage, that is due to the fact that Congressman Kaine has cozied up to special interest groups over 11 times, that we know of, on the campaign trail. These closed doors meeting allow Congressman Kaine to say whatever, to get funds to continue to fuel his false agenda. Congressman White is proud to know that the funding for his campaign have come from education and union groups and Congressman White is challenging Congressman Kaine to release his speeches to these groups and release where his money is coming from.

Congressman White is also proud that his legislation, the Family and Medical Leave Act, has been docketed on the House Floor. Congressman White stated, "I am proud to have authored legislation that will help the American worker. This legislation will ensure that in lives happiest and toughest times, Americans are protected and do not have to choose between their jobs and their families. In the birth of a child or the sickness of a spouse, child, parent or themselves, the American people will finally be covered, once we fight to pass this legislation."

Congressman White pressed on, "I am proud to have authored legislation, I am proud to put my ideas to work and I am proud to stand for results over rhetoric." Congressman Kaine, to date, has not authored one piece of legislation, constantly taking credit for the work of other legislators like he did with the Education proposal put forth by the Vice President Nominee Jackson Clay. The question is simple: What does Anderson Kaine stand for? Is Anderson Kaine nothing more than an empty suit?

Official Press Release

From The

Congressman White Vows to Take Care of Veterans

Fresno, CA — John White is a proud Veteran, having served the nation he loves and fought to secure our rights and freedoms. In recent stump speeches and ads, Congressman White has vowed to ensure that we take of our Veterans. Congressman White stating, “Our Veterans have fought hard, risked and sometimes sacrificed their lives to give our nation the opportunities we are afforded today. Veterans have fought tirelessly to secure our rights, freedoms and liberties that we enjoy daily and we must protect and honor those who have served and continue to serve.” Congressman White has stated that he will create the Department of Veteran Affairs and ensure that Veterans are able to receive the assistance they deserve.

Congressman White stated, “While my opponent opposes helping our Veterans, voting against legislation that would help secure their assistance, hiding behind the disguise of bigger government, I will stand up for my fellow Veterans.” Congressman White posed a simple question to the nation, “ask yourself this one question. Do we want our Commander in Chief to be a leader willing to turn his back on our Veterans?”

Official Press Release

From The

Healthcare; Social Security

Augusta, ME — After a campaign stop, John White spoke about the need for healthcare reform and to ensure that our Social Security benefits are secured for this generation and countless generations after. Congressman White has been one of the only candidates to speak about the need for healthcare reform. His vision includes a patients’ bill of rights, allowing patients’ to keep and choose their doctors, reducing the price of prescriptions and making healthcare affordable for all Americans. Congressman White stated, “it is simple, we are the greatest nation on Earth, yet we fail our people in delivering affordable healthcare. We fail our people that cannot take prescriptions, who live in pain because they cannot afford to see a doctor or who must choose between their sick child or keeping their job. I say enough is enough, I say we finally take a stand and reform our healthcare system and give our nation hope in a brighter tomorrow.”

Not only is John White standing up for healthcare reform, he has promised that he will halt the robbing of Social Security benefits in order to give the select-few wealthy more tax breaks. Congressman White stated, “you see the difference is clear. Anderson Kaine is robbing you, robbing your Social Security benefits to pay for tax breaks and incentives for the select-few wealthiest Americans. He has said, he wants to further the tax cuts, but you know what he has not said, how he will pay for it? What is next, he will cut your benefits or take all the money funding the program?” Congressman White continued, “As President, I promise, we will secure Social Security for now and the future and not mess or cut anyone’s benefits.”

Official Press Release

From The

Anderson Kaine: Tough on Veterans; Weak on Crime

Charleston, WV — On the campaign trail, Congressman White has continuously touted his plan on foreign policy and his ability to lead our country on the international stage. Recently, Congressman White has stated, “you know, it is sad that my opponent would rather protect criminals than protect our Veterans. His weak stances on crime, including the opposition of the death penalty, shows a willingness to stand up for those who break the law, rather than stand with those who defend the law.” Congressman White continued, “as a proud Veteran, I am baffled that Anderson Kaine has voted against helping our Veterans and providing them with necessary resources, but is willing to defend criminals. We need a President who will be tough on crime and support our veterans - not someone who turns their back on those who defend our freedoms.” The vote Congressman White is referring to is Anderson Kaine’s vote and continuous outcry against the establishment of the Department of Veteran Affairs.

Congressman White has continued to highlight Anderson Kaine’s true votes in Congress. Wrapping up his statement by stating, “Anderson Kaine has utilized convenience to try and win the White House. I will stand on my own ideals, my own plans and a hope that the American people see through the rhetoric and see that Anderson Kaine is nothing more than an empty suit and not right for our country.”

Official Press Release

From The

John White: “Get out and Vote - Make Our Voices Heard!”

Miami, FL — After finishing his final rallies, Congressman John White flew back to Miami, Florida, joined by his Vice President nominee Elizabeth Callaghan and her family, as they prepare to vote and await for results. Congressman White’s campaign has launched a very strong get-out-the-vote effort for several days, with Congressman White stating, “do not let polls get you down, I feel this energy on the ground, get out there and vote. Our voices can only be heard, we can only achieve a new path forward when we vote for a change.” Congressman White stated that, “today we are voting to secure a stronger tomorrow for America.” 

Congressman White’s campaign has aggressively pushed get-out-the-vote efforts to ensure that Americans are able to vote. Congressman White’s campaign encourages all those who have questions to visit one of the several campaign offices set up in their state.

Official Press Release

From The

John White Concedes

Miami, FL — After a disappointing election night, John White called Anderson Kaine to concede the race and congratulate him on becoming the next President of the United States. John White addressed his supporters stating, “tonight is certainly not the results we wanted. However, I want to personally thank each and every one of you, my family, Elizabeth Callaghan, staffers and supporters all over the United States who believed with me in a new path forward for our nation. I want to extend a congratulations and well wishes to Anderson Kaine, as his success is now our nation’s success and I wish him the best.”

John White continued, “the issues that were brought up in this campaign are ones that I still believe strongly in. I believe that we must empower the middle-class, fix the inequality and ensure that our nation’s economy is placed on a strong foundation. I look forward to working with Anderson Kaine to achieve that. Tonight, we show the world why we are one of the greatest nations in the world, though. As America has elected their next leader and we must move forward, putting this election behind us, and moving forward working together to help the many Americans needing support.”

John White closed with, “thank you all again. We made great strides and we will not rest on the issues we believe of. Tonight, we wish Anderson Kaine the very best and we wish the nation a stronger tomorrow. Thank you, God Bless you and God Bless America!”

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this