Sign in to follow this  
Conrad

New Reset Character/Party Thread

Party Selections  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which party are you gonna join?

The problem is that characters in elections have a vested interest in staying with that party. If I was not campaigning I'd probably go red but I'll probably be staying blue I think. 

52 minutes ago, Bolster said:

Whoops I read the question wrong. I’m becoming a Democrats again. 

I would love to know how this was read wrong 😄

• Like 1

I'm debating becoming a player or taking a break. If I do play, I'll be a Republican. 

• Sad 1

While I had originally planned for my extended break/vacation to last well into at least the late fall/early winter period, I must admit that if the AB ultimately goes with '87, the idea might prove too weird and exciting to pass up, especially as somebody who often has to play really watered down versions of my preferred "fiery Southern Democrat cracker populist" archetype due to the more modern eras these games usually go with.

4 hours ago, Ben said:

While I had originally planned for my extended break/vacation to last well into at least the late fall/early winter period, I must admit that if the AB ultimately goes with '87, the idea might prove too weird and exciting to pass up, especially as somebody who often has to play really watered down versions of my preferred "fiery Southern Democrat cracker populist" archetype due to the more modern eras these games usually go with.

I too admit that a 87 game will be good. I don't think it has ever been done

It should be kept in mind for an 87 game that Nixon was still considered a true Republican.

Myself, I do not anticipate being a player. Experience has proven to me what I want as a player pits me against almost everyone else. No fun for anyone in that.

1 hour ago, Storm said:

So uh, can we open up bios?

I suppose we could make them and put them in this forum, since a decision on the date hasn't been made yet

I have a good idea for both of 1987 and 2003... Gonna be a Republican for sure.