Sign in to follow this  
DMH

Fundraisers of Patricia Royce (R-IN)

Fundraisers of Patricia Royce (R-IN)

Image result for mary burke

Fundraiser #1 - 2AP - 28 AP left.

Fundraiser Type: Gala Speech

Target: Indiana Business Leaders / Pro-Business Advocacy Groups (Ex. Chamber of Commerce)

Topic: Free Trade

Related image

Good evening ladies and gentlemen! 

I'm not gonna play it coy with you folks, we have a serious problem on our hands. Our incumbent Senator is in cahoots with the anti-trade forces in Washington that would derail the progress our economy has made in recent decades. Senator Clay has jumped onto the anti-trade bandwagon like he does with every issue and I expect he will try to make that issue a prominent one in the upcoming campaign. Jackson Clay has seemingly taken his trade advice from Ross Perot because what he advocates for simply will not work. His position on the issue is in line with the anti-trade forces that have every desire to cripple our national economy. The difference between Senator Clay and I is that I actually understand Indiana's economy and why free trade is essential towards our state economy. 

Lets look at the fact that Indiana exports brought in a record $16 billion into our state and 47% of that total came directly from NAFTA trading partners. Lets also not forget that NAFTA has specifically supplied over $37 billion in wages for Hoosiers across the state. NAFTA has created over 870,000 jobs for Indiana since 1993 and the Chamber of Commerce reports that 253,000 of those jobs will be put at risk if we embrace the anti-trade forces and abandon the trade deal. Mexico went from barely having a presence in Indian to being our second largest exporter. In fact, machinery is our top export to Mexico with pharmaceutical products taking the cake for Canada.

What I advocate for is continuing the progress we've made with free trade. We need to take the fight against the anti-trade activists directly to Washington and I am the only candidate in this race willing to stand up to them. We need to protect our trade deals, like NAFTA, from efforts to cripple them. We need to repeal the Jones Act to allow for more efficient travel along the Ohio and Mississippi Rivers. What we also ought to be doing is working with our trade partners to find ways to strengthen our current trade policies and advocate for less economic restrictions between them. 

I believe in unleashing the potential of the U.S. economy and Jackson Clay simply doesn't believe in that same vision. I am ready to take on the anti-trade radicals in Congress and fight for the interests of Hoosiers everywhere. We need a Senator who stands by their convictions and not one that sways in the wind like Senator Clay. With your support and contributions, I will be able to fight to make my vision a reality. Lets end this war on free trade in Indiana next November.

Thank you all and God bless.

Fundraiser #2 (-2 AP = 26 AP)

Type: Gala

Topic: Coal and Oil

Target: Indiana Coal Leaders / Indiana Oil Leaders / Coal Union Leaders

Image result for mary burke

Good evening ladies and gentlemen.

I am honored to be with you all here tonight as we discuss what is an extremely serious issue that must be addressed. We here in Indiana are the third largest consumer of coal and the seventh largest coal producer in the country. Our coal and oil industry has been under siege by the liberal elites and their efforts have directly led to the unnecessary destruction of thousands of jobs here in Indiana and across the country. We need a Senator in Washington who will stand in solidarity with Indiana’s energy industry in advocating for federal policy that brings more opportunities for revenue growth here in Indiana and on a national level.

Jackson Clay has betrayed us time and time again but his transgressions against Indiana’s coal and oil industries are perhaps some of the most despicable. Senator Clay has sat idly by as the federal government and the liberal elite bend to the whims of the radical environmental lobby as they age their War on Coal across the country and deny opportunities for oil development. Whie he refuses to stand up for Indiana coal miners and oil companies, he takes his opposition to our energy industry a leap forward with his support of cap-and-trade policies that have directly resulted in coal power plant closures. Senator Clay, in his capacity as Senate Majority Leader, has done absolutely nothing to stop the carnage inflicted on our industries by this administration. Jackson Clay has proven himself incapable of fighting for us.

I on the other hand understand the needs of Indiana’s energy sector. Not only will I oppose efforts to implement cap-and-trade, I will stand up to the extreme  environmental lobby. I support opening federal land for oil and coal development. I will fight to remove harmful provisions of legislation like the Clean Air Act that have been abused by the EPA and their personal vendetta against legitimate industry. I support lifting the ban on crude oil exportation and developing pipelines that are safer and more profitable.

Your support and contributions will help me lead the fight in Congress to end the War on Coal. How many more plants need to shut down before we end the onslaught? How many more Hoosier jobs need to be lost before we end this crisis? We need someone in Washington who truly understands Indiana and will stand up for our energy sector. Your support in this critical election will help me deliver the results Indiana deserves.

Thank you all and God bless.

Fundraiser #2 (-2 AP = 24 AP)

Type: Email

Topic: Civil Liberties

Target: Libertarian-leaning Republicans / Civil Liberties Activists

Subject: PROTECTING YOUR RIGHTS

Dear [NAME],

Civil liberties is an issue that is near and dear to my heart. The Constitution clearly outlines the rights afforded to us as American citizens yet the federal government, time and time again, has done everything in its power to circumvent those rights through policy in the name of "national security". Our security has a place in society but it should not be at the expense of the private lives of millions of Americans who have committed no crime worthy of such unwanted intrusion. 

The simple fact of the matter is that Congress has not acted on this issue and such inaction can have disasterous consequences for the American people. We need someone in Washington who will bring attention to this extremely important issue and I am the only candidate in this race who is serious about doing so. Jackson Clay pulled another fast one on Hoosiers and Americans everywhere when he expressed concern for the issue back in 2016 but has since done absolutely nothing about it. We all know Senator Clay was simply taking advantage of revelations regarding U.S. data collection as a mere talking point to hit Harrison LeClavers with during his failed primary campaign. Just like every other promise Jackson Clay makes, it was simply a political tactic with no teeth behind it.

I on the other hand am dedicated to fighting for the civil liberties of Americans everywhere and actually have a plan on how we can accomplish this. Provisions within the Patriot Act are blatantly unconstitutional and I intend to work with like-minded Senators, like New Hampshire's Rick Prescott, to repeal these provisions. Congress has done nothing to end the bulk collection of data but I will fight for legislation that will bring that horrid practice to a swift end. We must maintain accountability within the NSA and limit the wide-reaching scope of its power and intrusiveness on the lives of average Americans. Requiring warrants for searches and seizures, as our Constitution and criminal code call for, must be restored and will be if given the chance to serve in the Senate.

Jackson Clay will not stand up for the civil liberties of millions of Americans because he simply doesn't care. Congress has been silent in the face of report after report detailing the intrusive nature of our intelligence agencies who abuse their power in the name of national security. When will Congress finally stand up and defend our rights? I can tell you right now that they won't do much with this current bunch. With your support and contributions, I can take on Jackson Clay and bring this issue to the forefront of congressional priorities and the national political discourse. We cannot allow this issue to continue to be shoved to the side by do-nothing politicians like Jackson Clay. Your support will help me fight against those that would trample on our Constitution and the rights afforded to us by it.

Thank you and God bless.

Sincerely,

Indiana Attorney General Patricia Royce

Name: ____________

Donation Amount: [] $5 | [] $15 | [] $25 | [] $50 | [] $75 | [] $100 | Other Amount  $____

Fundraiser #4 (-2 AP = 22 AP)

Type: Mailer

Topic: Rural/Agriculture Issues

Target: Rural Voters / Indiana Farmers / Rural Registered Republicans

[Front of Mailer]

7o9WjUD.png

[Back of Mailer]

Image result for mary burke campaigning

RURAL AMERICA. The lifeblood of this great country. George Washington once said, "Agriculture is the most healthful, most useful, and most noble employment of man." I believe in the words of our founding fathers because the strength and solidarity within our rural communities is strong. The values within our rural communities are rooted in a love for family, a love for neighbors, a love for community, and love for God. Those values are the NOBLEST we Americans can ever endeavor to embody and the prevalence of these values within our rural communities is a something to be proud of.

Sadly, politicians in Washington have thrown those values aside in the name of political expediency and playing with the lives of Hoosiers across this state out of opportunism. Our Senator, Jackson Clay, claims to be a champion for rural Americans but his actions show us that he is simply playing a role like any HOLLYWOOD ACTOR would in his effort to avoid the issues that are actually hurting our rural communities. Jackson Clay has done absolutely nothing to stand up to the Environmental Protection Agency and their malicious efforts to destroy our way of life. Senator Clay has done nothing to get the caucus he leads to repeal the Death Tax. Senator Clay stood by and did nothing as the 2014 federal budget ripped rural communities apart and removed CRITICAL programs that many Hoosiers depend on. Time and time again we see Senator Clay in a position to do something and he FAILS to act every single time. 

I on the other hand stand with our rural communities in fighting against the efforts of the liberal elite to wage war on rural communities and your way of life. I will work to REIN in the power of the EPA by removing harmful provisions from legislation like the Clean Water Act that have decimated our agricultural industry. I am prepared to fight tooth-and-nail to REPEAL the Death Tax and EXPAND the federal ethanol tax incentive program. I will work to make sure that crop insurance options are as EFFICIENT as possible. 

I am prepared to take on the liberal elite in Washington and FIGHT for our rural communities here in Indiana and across the country. Your communities shouldn't become victims of political expediency nor should they be manipulated by political opportunists like Jackson Clay. Indiana needs a fighter in Washington who will put Hoosiers before their own ambition and I am the candidate in this race who will do that. Your support and contributions will help me fight against Jackson Clay and his left-wing donors who would like nothing more than to further cripple your communities. I, unlike Jackson Clay, will fight for the issues that MATTER to you and put Hoosiers first.

Thank you and God bless.

Sincerely,

Attorney General Patricia Royce 

Donation Amount: [] $5 | [] $15 | [] $25 | [] $50 | [] $75 | [] $100 | Other Amount  $____

Campaign Fundraiser #2: $1,400,000 

Campaign Fundraiser #3: $1,250,000 

Campaign Fundraiser #4: $1,100,000 

Fundraiser #5 (-2 AP = 14 AP)

Type: Email

Topic: Gun Rights

Target: Registered NRA Members / Pro-2nd Amendment Voters

Subject: 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHTS IN JEOPARDY 

Dear [NAME],

I write this urgent message to you because our god-given right to keep and bear arms is under direct assault by the liberal elite in Washington. Gun control radicals are doing everything in their power to take away YOUR right own a firearm. Who is aiding and abetting these extreme forces in Washington while simultaneously undermining the efforts of law-abiding gun owners to protect their rights? Jackson Clay.

Senator Clay is a proven and consistent LIAR on his 2nd Amendment record. How many times in recent weeks have you heard him say he has consistently opposed efforts to renew the Assault Weapons Ban? He has reiterated his apparent opposition to such a policy in a direct rebuttal to my criticism of his record on gun rights in an attempt to paint himself as the candidate gun owners can trust. What he doesn't want you to know is the fact that he actively supported the Assault Weapons Ban throughout his failed 2016 primary campaign against Harrison LeClavers! Don't believe me? See for yourself here.

How can we trust Jackson Clay to defend our 2nd Amendment rights if he's already been exposed as a BLEEDING-HEART liberal in disguise? We need someone in Washington who is consistent and unrelenting in their support for our right to bear arms. I am the only candidate in this race genuine about my VEHEMENT opposition to the Assault Weapons Ban. I am the only candidate in this race who will fight to EXPAND the rights of gun owners by fighting to pass a national concealed carry law. I am the only candidate in this race who will OPPOSE efforts by the liberal elite to ban high-capacity magazines.

Indiana cannot afford to have a gun-control advocate in Washington, but more importantly, we can't afford to have a liar representing us in Washington. If Jackson Clay is willing to lie about his 2nd Amendment record, what other issues is he willing to DECEIVE Hoosiers on? With your support and contributions, I will be able to fight Jackson Clay every step of the way to election day and I WILL be able to beat him. Your support will help put a consistent and genuine defender of gun rights in the U.S. Senate. 

Thank you and God bless.

Campaign Fundraiser #6: $1,400,000 (SIG Appeal to Conservative Action Groups, Tax Reformers) 

Campaign Fundraiser #7: $1,150,000 (SIG Appeal to Conservative Action Groups, Education Reformers) 

Fundraiser #8 (-2 AP = 7 AP)

Type: Gala

Topic: MediChoice

Target: Private Insurance Companies / Limited Government Activists / American Medical Association

Image result for mary burke wisconsin

Good evening ladies and gentlemen.

I come before you all tonight because there is a grave need to stand against the forces in Washington who are looking to inch us closer towards socialized healthcare. MediChoice is being touted by the Democratic Party as the solution to our healthcare woes in a stunning rejection of Obamacare from the party that crafted it. MediChoice would fundamentally transform our healthcare industry for the worse. The fact that Jackson Clay can actively support the single largest expansion of government bureaucracy since the Great Society is a travesty for Hoosiers and Americans everywhere.

We all know the negative consequences policy like MediChoice will have on our healthcare industry. You can kiss private healthcare insurance goodbye when they are completely run out of business by the taxpayer-subsidized public option that will create artificially low prices at the expense of the taxpayers themselves and our doctors. MediChoice will lead directly to significantly large waiting lines and queues for treatment that some patients may not even get as doctors will not be able to deal with the low costs associated with the program. Such rejection that is guaranteed to occur will harm the very people the proponents of this bill want to help. MediChoice will lead to lower earnings for doctors who remain some of the most important people to a functioning society.

MediChoice will decimate competition in the healthcare market which cripples medical innovation and efficient treatment. Such a massive expansion of government will create a bureaucratic nightmare akin to the current significant problems associated with VA healthcare. Precedent has shown us that government-run healthcare, like VA healthcare and what MediChoice proposes, would negatively impact millions of Americans who enter the program. The decimation of our healthcare market will accomplish the real goal of the Democratic Party and that is to establish single-payer healthcare in the United States. MediChoice truly is a wolf in sheep's clothing that will have significant negative consequences on the healthcare market and the American People.

What America needs is a freer and fairer healthcare market, not more government encroachment. We need to be promoting medical innovation and efficient treatment and that comes from within the free market. How Jackson Clay cannot understand these simple truths is beyond me but we must not allow MediChoice to see the light of day now or ever. Your support and contributions will help me wage my campaign against Jackson Clay and put MediChoice in the dustbin of history where it belongs. Your support will help me fight against the expansion of government intervention into our healthcare market and put us on the right track towards restoring competition and innovation that we expect from our healthcare industry.

Thank you and God bless.

Sign in to follow this