Sign in to follow this  
Guest Storm

Jett Storm (D-MO) 2018 Campaign Twitter

Guest Storm

vlkkgNq.png 

Guest Storm

@JettStorm2018: I am proud to announce my Candidacy for Senate #GoMissouri

Guest Storm

@JettStorm:2018: I am still waiting on Mr.Jack Edwards commitment to keep the campaign clean and to focus only on the issues #CleanPolitics #DrainTheSwamp

Guest Storm

@JettStorm018: It's an unfortunate thing when my opponent violates a promise to keep this election clean and free of partisan rhetoric

(2) Calling me a rubber stamp and simplifying my views to either left or right politics is the most disgusting way to taint the People's race

Guest Storm

@JetStorm2018: Jack Edwards basically lied on the campaign trail about my commitmentthe arms forced

(2) In fact by releasing my platform first I said that I’ll do everything to preserve our Whitman Air Force base

Edited by Storm

Guest Storm

@JettStorm2018: Apparently to Jack Edwards more people with access to healthcare equals increased waiting times

@JettStorm2018: To me increased access to healthcare equals healthier Missourians

Guest Storm

@JettStorm2018: What Jack Edwards won't tell you is that media choice helps reign in hospital mergers, meaning insurance providers pay less money to hospitals due to competition

(2) more access to hospitals, lower premiums, and ultimately less wait times, along with my plan to increase investment into rural infrastructure  

(3) and improve the hospitals we have and make new ones We need a Senator who believes in a brighter future, not doom and gloom

Guest Storm

@JettStorm2018: Jack Edwards plan for healthcare is to rollover and allow big pharma to take advantage of us

@JettStorm: Quite interesting Jack Edwards took money from the same doctors who says they will stop seeing patients because of Medicaid expansion

@JettStorm2018: Missouri needs a fighter not piggy bank for wall street,

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this