Topic: Tax Reform

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

es_20170104_ryancorporatetax.jpg

THE SENATE CAMPAIGN OF JACK EDWARDS

Congressman for Missouri's 6th Congressional District

Fighting for Tax Reform

Dear [insert name here],

As the race for the 2018 Midterms begin to heat up, it is important that all candidates declare their positions on major issues, this email delivered by the Senate Campaign for Jack Edwards will talk about the Congressman's position on tax reform and why it is the best option for Missouri. 

Senate Democrats have outright refused to talk about broad across-the-board tax cuts for the people of Missouri, we can not afford to re-elect them come November. The state of Missouri needs a strong conservative voice in the Senate to deliver on much needed tax reform for the benefit of thousands of people across the show-me state. Congressman Edwards has announced his intention to support the tax cut plan of other Senate Republicans and opt to allow more investment in the state of Missouri.

The tax reform offered by the Senate Republican Caucus represents an effective way to increase the prosperity of the people of Missouri as they have fallen by the wayside thanks to leadership from the Democratic Party in the White House and in Congress. 

How will this tax plan help you?

• No matter what your income, this tax plan will reduce your tax bill to the Federal Government.
  • Investing in the American economy will bring more rewards as Capital Gains Tax is cut.
  • The child tax credit is doubled.
  • Repealing the death tax.
  • Taxes on businesses are cut, making it cheaper to do business.

As part of Congressman Edwards campaign, he has promised the following regarding tax reform:

• Suport legislation which will cut the Capital Gains Tax (CGT) to make it easier for hard-working Missourians to invest their pay-checks without penalty.
  • Support legislation which cuts income taxes for the people of Missouri and to foster a pro-growth environment.
  • Support legislation that responsibly phases out the estate and death taxes.
  • Support legislation which lowers corporate tax for Missouri businesses.
  • Support legislation which makes it easier for Missourians and Americans in general to file their taxes and slim down the bureaucracy.
  • Support legislation which makes it easier for small businesses to operate and turn a profit.
  • Support legislation which increases the child tax credit.

With your help, Congressman Edwards can deliver on these promises if elected to the United States Senate. Please consider donating today. God bless you and God bless the United States.

Thank you.

vf6efcZ.png

CMDR Jack Edwards, USN, Ret.

$5 - [  ]

$10 - [  ]

$15 - [  ]

$20 - [  ]

$50 - [  ]

Insert custom amount here.

paulryanmimiwalter.jpg

Congressman Edwards resigning the tax-payer protection pledge.

Fundraiser #2 - 2AP - 11 AP left.

Fundraiser Type: Gala

Target: Conservatives, Farmers, Moderates and Independents

Topic: Agriculture 

151729_5_.jpg

"Good evening St. Louis!

Thank you all for coming out here tonight. As you all know, I am running to become the next United States Senator for Missouri. I am looking to bring the hard work and dedication I have shown both in the House of Representatives for the 6th and as a Navy Officer to the United States Senate to fight for and on behalf of the show-me state! However, one of the most important issues that the next United States Senator for Missouri must talk about over on Capitol Hill is the support, protection and representation of our nations farms.

Missouri ranks second in the United States for its amount of farms, second only to that of Texas. We have a great farming community here in Missouri and in many ways it represents the backbone of both our state economy and many of our small communities. The very fact that it ranks second in the whole country is one of the reasons why we must work hard to protect the sustainability and livability of Missourian farms. I come here tonight however with a very sad message for the hard-working farmers in Missouri. This Government led by the Democratic Party for the last 10 years has failed you. Farmers have fallen by the way-side and we must now look to protect them.

One of the major points of my campaign is agriculture, for all the right reasons. I am a proud supporter of the farming community here in Missouri. Which is why throughout this campaign I will be re-affirming and espousing my support for farmers.

It is imperative that we elect someone to the United States Senate that will bring your concerns right to the very heart of Congress and into the United States Senate. My friends, that someone is me. If I am elected the next United States Senator for Missouri, I will fight hard to ensure that the farms of Missouri are protected through the crop insurance and by supporting increased farm subsidies to address farmers which are not earning enough thanks to a dynamic market. We need to also consider the great strategic goal of food supply, which Missouri proudly contributes to, we ought to keep it abundant and secure.

As Senator, I will look to reform the food stamp program, now SNAP, to ensure that while we must protect the basic nutrition for families across Missouri and the United States but also ensure that any run-away costs are managed and to make it more accountable to the people of Missouri and to the rest of America. Cutting down waste in certain Agriculture Department will mean that more money will go to investments in rural communities and education programs for agriculture, which I proudly support.

However, my friends, I will need your help to secure all of these goals to advance Missourian agricultural interests in the United States Senate. Please consider contributing to the Campaign to Elect Jack Edwards. God bless you and God bless the United States!"

Fundraiser #3 - 2AP - 17 AP left.

Fundraiser Type: Email

Target: Conservatives, Evangelicals, Elderly Voters, Church goers

Topic: Traditional Values

GettyImages-649341604.jpg?1489429654

Protecting our Traditional Values

Dear [insert name here],

Thank you for taking the time to read this email. The election in November is fast approaching and now more than ever, Missouri needs a Senator that will protect our traditional values. With the ongoing and often relentless liberal assault, the values we hold dear as Missourians could soon be eroded. We must take a stand. What can you do to help protect our traditional values? Support a Republican to become the next U.S. Senator for Missouri, support Jack Edwards.

The Democratic Party in Washington has already shown its colors where the aspect of our social values are concerned. President LeClavers nominated Jane Kelly to the Supreme Court, someone who would have delivered a liberal majority on the Supreme Court, threatening our 2nd Amendment Rights and the great strides we have made in protecting the rights of the unborn. The Republicans in the Senate said no while Democrats said yes. This is why we can't afford another liberal on the Supreme Court. Jett Storm would assist in eroding the rights of Missourians if he were elected to the United States Senate and submit to the whips of a Democratic Party which is inching closer and closer to the left.

As Senator for the great state of Missouri, I would:

• Support measures to ban abortion funding in federal healthcare plans.
  • Oppose pro-choice justices who would erode the right to life.
  • Support measures to defund planned parenthood.
  • Support intentions to reinstate the Mexico City Policy.
  • Protect our second amendment rights.
  • Hold President Baudin to account on his pro-life and pro-gun stances and ensure he acts on them

My commitment to protecting these values reflect the position of the show-me state. I am a proud supporter of all these initiatives and I pledge to bring them to Washington in order to protect our values that we hold dear. The state of Missouri can't trust Jett Storm to deliver on these issues if he is elected as the Senator for Missouri.

With your help, Congressman Edwards can deliver on these promises if elected to the United States Senate. Please consider donating today. God bless you and God bless the United States.

Thank you.

vf6efcZ.png

$5 - [  ]

$10 - [  ]

$15 - [  ]

$20 - [  ]

$50 - [  ]

Fundraiser #4 - 2AP - 15 AP left.

Fundraiser Type: Email

Target: Conservatives, Evangelicals, Elderly Voters, Independents, Rural voters, NRA members

Topic: Election

1608415_111516-kgo-ap-paulryan-img.jpg

The Right Choice for Missouri

Dear [insert name here],

Not long from now this election will be in full swing and we will need all the help we can get to ensure that someone like Jack Edwards is elected to the United States Senate - someone that can represent the views of the Show Me state and deliver for the people of Missouri. This coming election in November will mean that Missouri must select the right choice - Jack Edwards.

There is a real consequence in this election if we return a Democrat to the United States Senate from Missouri. There is so much at stake - our values, principles and ethos are on the line. The people of Missouri are unable to take the great bet of allowing the Democratic Party to retain their Senate Majority come this fall by sending Jett Storm to the Senate. Let me tell you why:

• The election of Jett Storm to the United States Senate would mean Liberal justices on the Supreme Court.
  • The election of Jett Storm to the United States Senate would mean the establishment of a public option in the United States through the MediChoice initiative.
  • The election of Jett Storm to the United States Senate would mean an abandonment of the principles that make Missouri great.
  • The election of Jett Storm to the United States Senate would mean another assault on our Second Amendment Rights as guaranteed by the Constitution.
  • The election of Jett Storm to the United States Senate would mean an attack on the pro-life movement.
  • The election of Jett Storm to the United States Senate would mean a set back for the Show Me state in terms of agricultural promise.

My friends, the Show Me state simply can not afford the election of Jett Storm to the United States Senate. This is why Missouri must back Jack Edwards for the United States Senate:

• Jack Edwards would support tax reform which cut taxes for all Missourians and allow them to keep more of their paycheck and help make ends meet.
  • Jack Edwards would support a farm bill which would advance and enhance the crop insurance and other farm subsidies to keep Missourian farms affordable, sustainable and secure.
  • Jack Edwards would support a bill to restrict abortion except for the most serious cases and support a national right to carry bill and fight against any abrudgement of our Second Amendment Rights.
  • Jack Edwards would support Conservative justices to the Supreme Court.
  • Jack Edwards would hold President Baudin to account for his pro-life and pro-gun convictions.
  • Jack Edwards would fight against any federal takeover of the healthcare system.

Missouri has an easy choice to make this election - Jack Edwards. There is a long road to go however and this is why we need your support to help continue the fight. So please consider making a donation today to get Jack Edwards to the United States Senate and with your help we can truly protect Missourian values and priorities over on Capitol Hill.

God bless you and God bless the United States.

Thank you.

vf6efcZ.png

$5 - [  ]

$10 - [  ]

$15 - [  ]

$20 - [  ]

$50 - [  ]

Campaign Fundraiser #5: $1,350,000 (SIG Appeal to Conservative Action Groups) 

10 hours ago, MrAnderson said:

Campaign Fundraiser #5: $1,350,000 (SIG Appeal to Conservative Action Groups) 

Note to self: 12 AP left

28 AP left

Fundraiser Type: Gala

Topic: Preserving our National Defense

Target: Defense Industry, Hawks, Conservatives, Patriots

RTS1PLON.jpg?fit=789,460&ssl=1

"Good evening! Thank you all for coming tonight.

"As you all know, I am running to become the next United States Senator for Missouri. I know all about the necessary need to protect our nation from threats, domestic and abroad. As a United States Navy veteran, I know only too well the consequence that could befall the people of the United States if our national defense was to fall by the wayside. This is why we need a Senator from Missouri who understands what is at stake for our nation. 

The defense industry in Missouri is one of the biggest job creators in our state. People across the state should be proud of the work they do to keep America safe. Interests in defense in our state range from Boeing to Sabreliner Aviation, which all provide good decent paying jobs for the people of Missouri. Recent investments in defense represent a whopping $404,100,000 capital investment into state defense infrastructure, jobs and manufacturing, adding 1,105 jobs to the state on top of an already large defense job sector - 2,700,000 jobs.

Some of these statistics are only some of the reasons why electing a Republican to the United States Senate is important in November. There is a lot at stake for the Show Me state and defense investment if Jett Storm made it to the United States Senate, he has not once addressed the situation regarding our armed force, defense and troops and that is worrying. What then will that mean for your industry? I think we all know what it will mean, with current Democratic Party plans to the defense budget. Cuts, more cuts and danger for the United States.

Thankfully, you have a choice in me, Jack Edwards. I will stick up for the massive investment that you put into the great state of Missouri as job creators. That is why I have pledged to increase defense procurement and keeping our troops with the best and latest equipment. I will oppose any cuts in the defense budget for two reasons. It puts the security of the United States in jeopardy and puts the job security of millions of Missourians on the line. I will not stand for that. I had the privilege to serve on one of the most advanced vessels in the United States Navy and in the world.

As Senator, I will re-affirm the commitment made to defending the United States by enhancing and improving our capabilities. But I can't do it without your help, I need your support to send me to the United States Senate come November. 

Thank you and God bless the United States."

18 AP left

Type: Gala

Topic: Keeping Insurance Open

Target: Insurance Companies,  Medical Professionals and American Medical Association

house-speaker-paul-ryan-a-republican-from-wisconsin-speaks-during-the-picture-id953836502?k=6&m=953836502&s=594x594&w=0&h=lSMCVWUaNrQFm-a_FGLOE7b-8ZosIEjvwcsqkBdjBNU=

"Good evening! Thank you all for coming tonight.

Missouri and the United States as a whole needs a responsible Senator that will go to Washington and push commonsense ideals, principles and values. As we look across the country we see that Democrats have lost their sense of reason and all sense of composure as this 2018 election commences. What does this mean for you? It means a lot of things, the healthcare industry as we know it will collapse and flounder.

Private insurance, whether it be private insurance plans or employer sponsored plans, cover around 73% of the people in the United States. This is an enormous responsibility and our country has always been built on the premise of open and free markets, instead of government monopolies and takeovers. So let's talk about the facts, if we don't get a Republican to the United States Senate, then we will see an extra vote for the nightmarish MediChoice proposal. UnitedHealth has already shown what it thinks about government in the healthcare market, it has abandoned the exchanges and now the Democrats want to do a lot worse.

This proposal represents the single greatest threat to the American healthcare sector in our lifetimes. By in large if this piece of legislation is signed into law, there will be a federal takeover of healthcare. What does that mean for you? Bankruptcy and ruin. The decision to create a public option in the health sector, will mean that you guys won't be able to compete with a government plan which has so much negotiating power, forcing you out of business. Worst of all, this foolhardy proposal would put us one step closer to a single-payer system and de-facto government run healthcare. As more people flock to a public option and safety-net programs like medicaid and medicare, there will be no one left to buy private insurance and contribute to the fair, open and free market principles we have stood by for years. 

Our doctors across the United States work hard. But the decision made by Democrats to support the MediChoice proposal would see doctors earnings fall. Already we see that medicaid and medicare reimbursements are lower than private insurance, and when many people flock to medicare and medicaid, lower payments for doctors will soon become the status-quo. We can't let this happen. As more and more enrol into safety-net programs, the lines and queues will build up as doctors try desperately to see each patient and all the while get paid less for it. This isn't fair. 

That's why I support an open, free market for health insurance, with no government takeover and while doing that, give the American people a standard deduction for their health insurance so they can have the freedom of choice to choose your plans, keep doctors earnings up and restore sanity to the American healthcare market. But I can't do it on my own and that's why I'm asking for your help, consider supporting my campaign today so that we can put a stop to the Democratic destruction of the healthcare market.

Thank you. God bless you and God bless the United States."

4 AP Left

Type: Email

Topic: Fighting Regulation

Target: Small Business Owners, Farmers, Republicans, Taxpayers

paulryan-630x454.png

Fighting Regulation

Dear [insert name here],

Thank for being a supporter of the Jack Edwards for Senate Campaign so far. Right now in Washington DC we have too much regulation imposed on states like the Show Me state. As the election gets closer and closer to the close, it's imperative that we send someone to the United States Senate with Missouri's best interests at heart. Regulation which we currently see has too great an impact on Missouri: It holds us back. 

My opponent in this race has made his position very clear. He wants to advance and make more regulation. This is no good for the people across our state who rely heavily on the freedom to invest in what they want to, build what they want to and innovate however they can. But more importantly, it will affect people in Missouri who struggle to make ends meet already. He will double down on the plight of Missouri where Federal Regulation is concerned.

That's why in this race we need to back the right candidate who will go to the Senate and roll-back Federal regulations on small business, the economy, jobs and farmers. Right now, from the Environmental Protection Agency alone, the state of Missouri's economy is affected by 51%. This is Jack Edwards. The water rules imposed by the Federal Government harm Missouri farms, leaving many of them unable to access the water needed to be sufficient and crop sustaining.

That's why in this election, Jack Edwards will, if elected to the Senate:

• Rein in the powers of the Environmental Protection Agency.
  • Support a 2 out-1 in rule for any new Federal Regulations.
  • Support legislation which mandates a Congressional vote on regulations that do a certain amount of harm to our economy.
  • Support legislation which mandates the Government Accountability Office to conduct statutory reviews of Federal Rules which are proven to hurt jobs.
  • Support legislation which authorizes a review of each Federal Regulation which is currently harming our economy.

This will be an important choice for Missouri in November, and that's why we need your help to see this campaign through to the end. So please consider making a donation to the Edwards for Senate Campaign.

Thank you.

vf6efcZ.png

$5 - [  ]

$10 - [  ]

$15 - [  ]

$20 - [  ]

$50 - [  ]

Campaign Fundraiser #7: $1,300,000 

Campaign Fundraiser #8: $1,500,000

2 AP Left

Topic: Protecting our Second Amendment

Target: Republicans, National Rifle Association Members, gun users

paulryan-630x454.png

Protecting our Second Amendment

Dear [insert name here],

Thanks for being a supporter of the Jack Edwards for Senate Campaign so far. Over in Washington DC, in the midst of all the corruption and bad policy making from Senate Democrats, they want to tear down our right to bear arms.  As the election gets closer and closer to the close, it's imperative that we send someone to the United States Senate with Missouri's best interests at heart. We, in Missouri, proudly stand behind our Second Amendment rights and our rights as Americans to bear arms. We are proud.

So why should we put that all at stake in this election? Democrats in Washington have already made assault after assault on our Second Amendment, and nothing can prove this better than their attempt to re institute the dreaded Assault Weapons Ban Act. A Senator Storm would vote to restrict our right to bear arms and exercise our constitutional rights as Missourians and Americans. With an intention to double down on the Liberal policies of old while ushering in on the ones of new, he will forget the values and traditions of Missouri as he dances to the tune of Senate Leader Clay. And will vote for Judges and Justices who will look to undo the Second Amendment. 

This is why we need to look to the right candidate that will back our Second Amendment rights and defend our values in Washington. Jack Edwards served as a Commander in the United States Navy, he knows what it means to be a proud supporter of the right to bear arms and what it means to champion the Second Amendment.

• Oppose any form of reinstituting the Assault Weapons Ban Act.
  • Support a National Right-to-Carry law. 
  • Support Justices to the Supreme Court that will back and protect our Second Amendment.
  • Oppose any and all efforts to restrict access to the right to bear arms for responsible Americans.

This will be an important choice for Missouri in November, and that's why we need your help to see this campaign through to the end. So please consider making a donation to the Edwards for Senate Campaign.

Thank you.

vf6efcZ.png

$5 - [  ]

$10 - [  ]

$15 - [  ]

$20 - [  ]

$50 - [  ]

0 AP left

Topic: Education

Target: Parents, Republicans, School Choice Advocacy Groups

1608415_111516-kgo-ap-paulryan-img.jpg

Education for the Future

Dear [insert name here],

Thanks for being a supporter of the Jack Edwards for Senate Campaign so far. There is currently a lack of focus on the education for our children and future generations over in Washington. We need to send Jack Edwards to the Senate to fix that. With the waste of Washington bureaucrats plaguing our public education system, it's time to restore the control over education to local authorities and importantly: parents. 

As my opponent in this race, Jett Storm, advocates for more debt, spending and focus on a broken education system, Congressman Edwards will go to the Senate with a different view. As he talks about the future generations of Missouri and the country, he does it with a plan of putting a bigger burden on them. He doesn't believe in Missouri parents, he wants Washington bureaucrats and fat cats to determine which school is best for your child. He will double down on a culture of low achievement and restriction for our children. Jett Storm will be a product of the typical Democratic tax and spend initiative shown on our public schools of recent years.

Jack Edwards however believes in the premise that each and every child should be able to go to a good school, one which their parents choose and think what's best for their child. He is a supporter of school choice. With a focus on local boards and the decision making of parents, children will be able to go to a school which best fits their needs as Congressman Edwards will push for more school vouchers and choice. As we prepare our children to be leaders of tomorrow, we must allow them the ingenuity and independence to build their own characters and excel in their own abilities. Congressman Edwards is the only person in this race that pushes this belief.

• Support legislation which enhances school choice by promoting school vouchers.
  • Support policies which rein in the power of Washington bureaucrats over education in the show-me state.
  • Support policies which place the control of education in the hands of parents and local school districts
  •  Make college more affordable by allowing a credit for some higher-education expenses.

Thank you.

vf6efcZ.png

$5 - [  ]

$10 - [  ]

$15 - [  ]

$20 - [  ]

$50 - [  ]

Sign in to follow this