Sign in to follow this  
Recks

@ZwickND

@ZwickND: It is always a great honor to serve the great people of #NorthDakota in the House of Representatives. I'm fighting for you each and every day! #RoughriderState

@ZwickND: Major announcement coming out of #Bismarck, #NorthDakota soon. I'd love to meet you there! #2018

@ZwickND: Just announced my formal intent to run for the #Senate for #NorthDakota at the steps of the state Capitol in Bismarck. Read more here. #Zwick2018

@ZwickND: "I believe that nothing is more important for an elected leader than getting to know the people of North Dakota, their stories, and their dreams." - from my campaign announcement

@ZwickND: I am proud to have been first elected for #NorthDakota on a ballot shared with Ronald Reagan. First elected to the House under Newt Gingrich's Contract w/ America. Re-elected with the Tea Party. Times may change, but I will never waver.

@ZwickND: My dedication is to the people of North Dakota - my fellow citizens of the Peace Garden State. I cannot wait to keep fighting for you in the #Senate! #Zwick2018

@ZwickND: Top #Senate Democrats have come out against a comprehensive, across-the-board #TaxCuts that would benefit each and every North Dakotan. I call on my opponent to reject the harmful rhetoric of the @DNC.

@ZwickND: Democrats, even those close to home, are calling for "compromise" tax cuts. I can tell you that I will not give in on my pledge to not raise any single North Dakotan's taxes. #TaxCutsForAll

@ZwickND: Only one party stands up for oil and natural gas. Only one party stands up for coal. Only one party stands for an all-of-the-above energy strategy. Go ahead, take a guess... That's right, it's the Republican Party. #LeadRight

@ZwickND: Don't get fooled by a wolf in sheep's clothing. Count on an experienced conservative leader. #Zwick2018

@ZwickND: Like my fellow North Dakotans, I don't want more federal mandates and government control over healthcare. Instead, I want to empower YOU to make choices for you and your family!

@ZwickND: Catch me on the campaign trail (with great American patriots @JohnSaunders + @MaynardND in the Senate). #Fargo #Bismarck #GrandForks #Minot #Zwick2018

@ZwickND: While my opponent is calling for "closing loopholes" (see also: tax hikes), I am the ONLY North Dakota Senate candidate who calls for tax cuts for everyone. #Zwick2018

@ZwickND: Proud to unveil my #Zwick2018 platform for the US Senate in Fargo this evening. Read the whole plan for our state and nation here.

@ZwickND: As the ONLY ND Senate candidate who wants to cut everyone's taxes - across the board - you can count on me to help you keep more money in your pocket.

@ZwickND: Instead of doubling-down on the failures of Obamacare like my opponent - who's calling for socialized healthcare - I'm supporting the full-on #RepealAndReplace efforts.

@ZwickND: You can tell which candidates are #WolvesInSheepsClothing by their support for expanding socialized medicine in the form of misnamed Medichoice proposal.

@ZwickND: We must keep in mind this election who will be able to cut through the Red Tape and Regulations imposed on North Dakotans. I'm the only the proven conservative leader in this race. #Zwick2018

@ZwickND: Super excited by the groundswell of enthusiasm for our race across this state. We have 7 field offices where you can help volunteer for a conservative victory for ND! #Zwick2018

@ZwickND: Always good to see my opponent adopting conservative talking points that I've been championing for decades. But don't let the rhetoric from the other side fool you.

@ZwickND: When it comes down to it, I'm the only candidate in this race who WON'T vote for ultra-liberal Osiris Storm to serve as President pro tem of the Senate.

@ZwickND: When it comes down to it, I'm the only candidate in this race who WON'T vote for socialized medicine in the form of Medichoice and the public option.

@ZwickND: My opponent may well try to fight for Keystone XL, but when was the last time Senate Democrats supported our state's energy sector? We need strong leadership to get it passed - and I have a record on these issues.

@ZwickND: I support the recent GOP-led effort to speed up the Senate and consider important bills - cutting taxes, helping small businesses, and fixing education. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this