Sign in to follow this  
Bolster

@MarkforND

Mark Rounds mbJ9mqj.png - @MarkforND

We must come together and find a commonsense solution between Republicans and Democrats for Tax Reform. I will not support a proposal that is one-sided.

It is important that we protect our state's oil and gas industry and grow jobs in these sectors. We must provide smart solutions to protect these jobs when expanding our energy sector.

I believe in supporting the working families of North Dakota. We must come together as Republicans and Democrats to cut taxes for the middle class not just the wealthy. That is the true compromise.

I am not going to play politics during this campaign. I am going to present my platform to the people and I will not use rhetoric to pander for votes.

Our Vision is to make sure that North Dakotan Veterans don't have to wait in long lines to see a doctor. I will introduce legislation that mandates the VA to foot the bill at private hospitals for Veterans.

I believe in providing economic relief and subsidies for our state's farmers. We must cut taxes for hardworking North Dakotans.

We should be making sure that the average North Dakotan isn't burdened by the actions of the folks in huge mansions. We believe in success but also playing fair.

I will support our Veterans in North Dakota because we need to treat them better and so does the VA. (1/2)

I am going to introduce legislation that would allow for them to visit a doctor of their choice to speed up wait times. (2/2)

We must invest in our new farmers and make it easier for them to acquire farmland. The Next Generation in Agriculture Act which I will introduce will allow that.

Congressman Zwick, I have always supported Keystone XL. I came out for it when it was first proposed many years ago. Keystone isn't a conservative issue it is a North Dakota and Economic issue. 

I am the only candidate in this race that does not ask for money from outside donors. We are funded by North Dakotans not outside elites.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this