Sign in to follow this  
Zander Kahuhu

Press Office for Senator Grayson Kahuhu (R-ID)

Posted (edited)

Press Office for Idaho Republican Senator Grayson Kahuhu

67518824_MyPost(1).jpg.864b8767357e8c9b8e26b01cf6269670.jpg

Image result for rexburg temple

Image result for byu idaho

Edited by Zander Kahuhu

Posted (edited)

Kahuhu Wins Senate Seat

REXBURG- The Senate General Election has concluded in Idaho and the results are in, former Idaho Governor Grayson Kahuhu has beaten Democrat Candidate Brian MacArthur with 62% of the vote and a significant GOP win. Kahuhu has served as Mayor of Nampa and Rexburg as well as a full 4 year term as Idaho Governor. "It was time for something more so I ran for US Senate, I had a good background to help me and I felt pretty confident." Kahuhu will be sworn in this Tuesday and will officially start his new job as a United States Senator.

Edited by Zander Kahuhu

Posted (edited)

Kahuhu Introduces Resolution Honoring the Colombine Victims and their Families

WASHINGTON, D.C- Hours within being sworn in, Senator Kahuhu introduced his fist official Bill into the Hopper,  a Resolution that honors Rachel Scott and all the victims of the Colombine tragedy, he introduced it along with Michael Bennet and Cory Gardner, the Senators from Colorado, where the tragedy took place. "Listen, it's been 19 years and no one has introduced a Resolution having to do with Colombine, it's confusing. These victims families have gone through years of grieving and I think now is the time to honor them here in Washington, D.C." The Colombine Massacre, which happened on April 20, 1999 was a mass shooting that took place at Colombine High School and took the lives of 12 students and a teacher. 

Edited by Zander Kahuhu

Posted (edited)

Kahuhu Introduces Resolution to Honor Todd Beamer and United 93 Victims of 9/11

WASHINGTON, D.C- Senator Kahuhu introduced a Resolution honoring the United 93 victims of the 9/11 attacks. "It's a much needed Amendment that honors the life of not only Todd Beamer but all the heroic victims of United Flight 93. They were truly all brave passengers and were not afraid to sacrifice their lives." Kahuhu explained. Kahuhu attended Todd Beamer High School in Federal Way, Washington which a copy will be sent to if passed. The Resolution currently has 1 Co Sponsor and awaiting more.

Edited by Zander Kahuhu

Posted (edited)

Kahuhu Introduces 2 Bills that Benefit our Nation's Heroes

WASHINGTON, D.C- Senator Grayson Kahuhu introduced 2 Bills to the Senate Hopper today that help out our Nation's veterans. The first Bill, FREEDOM Act of 2017, directs the US Fish and Wildlife Service to make a guideline for States to follow that will allow veterans to obtain free lifetime fishing and hunting licenses. On the Bills, Kahuhu said, "Here's the thing. I don't think the Government is doing enough to really award our Veterans for their service, I mean while my colleagues are debating about whether or not photo ID's should be required to vote, I am sitting here introducing some bipartisan and beneficial pieces of legislation." The 2nd bill titled, "Pay Back the Heroes Act", provides injured and disabled veterans with a reimbursement of $10,000 or more depending on the severity of the injury. "The people of Idaho elected me with purpose and that includes our Service Members." Kahuhu stated.

Edited by Zander Kahuhu

Posted (edited)

Kahuhu Introduces Bill Banning Second Trimester Dismemberment Abortion

WASHINGTON, D.C- GOP Senator from Idaho, Grayson Kahuhu introduced a piece of legislation today that would ban dilation and evacuation abortion procedures nationwide, a more common name for the procedure is dismemberment abortion. D&E abortion tend to take place at the 20th week of pregnancy or more. Kahuhu describes it as immoral and disgusting. "When you talk about abortion being murder, this is murder, and for some reason if the baby is in the womb, and you tear it into bits, it's legal. If you were to take the baby out of the womb and decapitate it, you would be charged with second degree murder. This isn't a pro choice or life argument, if we truly want the Right to safe and legal abortions, which I oppose but respect as a Constitutionalist, than abolish this horrible procedure." Senator Kahuhu hopes that with compromise and debate, he can get Senate Democrats to support the Bill.

Edited by Zander Kahuhu

Sign in to follow this