Sign in to follow this  
DMH

@MaynardND

Official Twitter Account of Senator George Maynard (R-ND)

@MaynardND: Can’t wrap my head around why @HillaryEdwards went to Beaumont today.

@MaynardND: Feels more like a media opportunity than a fact-finding mission if you ask me... #Beaumont 

@MaynardND: Beaumont deserves to be investigated by proper officials like the DOJ Inspector General. #Beaumont

• Like 2

@MaynardND: Will be watching the upcoming VP confirmation hearing closely to hear from Senator Baudin himself. #VP

@MaynardND: Senator Baudin could hopefully be a moderating voice in the unhinged left-wing White House! #VP

@MaynardND: Mrs. Kelly’s service to the nation is commendable. #SCOTUS

@MaynardND: I cannot however support a nominee with an inadequate amount of experience. #SCOTUS

@MaynardND: RT: @JohnSaunders: The Senate Republican Caucus will soon be introducing legislation to reform the financial sector and importantly, end taxpayer funded bailouts.

@MaynardND: Honored to be elected unanimously to serve as the next RNC Chairman! #GOP

@MaynardND: @JClay making excuses for the inaction of Dems on the ASFAJ Committee once again! #FailedLeadership

@MaynardND: @JClay ought to explain why the investigation took so long to begin despite being motioned some time ago! #FailedLeadership

@MaynardND: @JClay accuses the GOP of grandstanding by actually moving an investigation forward? #GOPLeads

@MaynardND: I cannot support legislation that throws personal responsibility out the window. 

@MaynardND: The Fresh Start Educational Attainment Act would do just that.

@MaynardND: Saddened to see Supreme Court ruling on homosexual marriage. #TraditionalMarriage #JudicalActivism

@MaynardND: RT: RT @GOP MediChoice = Socialized Healthcare in Disguise! Read here!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this