Sign in to follow this  
TheFlyingDutchman

@MitchMcCtheEpic: Tweets of Coburn

Also I join my fellow Republicans for calling for a tough and fair confirmation process for Senator Baudin. While it must be fair it must be rigorous. I agree with Minority Leader Saunders here.

@KamNikolao do you understand the difference between pro life and anti woman? Apparently not. Sen. Saunders wants to protect innocent life. Doesn't make him anti women. Millions agree with him.

The DoL says the minimum wage affects 5% of workers. A better way to achieve the results libs want is to make vocational school free for those leaving high school for instance.

In many states manufacturing jobs are going begging because we've oriented our culture to cushy office jobs instead of manual labor - which we look down on. You want renewed American prosperity, vocational Ed is one way to help those reach Middle class.

The factory foreman of 2020 isn't a dumb jock but a well educated man who has skilled training. It's time to help him rather than sending everyone to college.

I will also be launching an anti obesity set of bills in the near future. It is time to reverse the enormous and profoundly disturbing girth of this great nation.

• Haha 1

I applaud the President withdrawing his nomination. I look forward to seeing the next judicial nomination. I pray the President will not pick another left wing wild eyed radical.

As one of the earliest critics of Mme. Kelly she was highly radical and divisive. I look forward to the next nominee being a steady influence on the Court and able to chart compromises.

Perhaps the majority leader could behave like the Leader rather than the petulant schoolboy he is. The Minority did its job to keep the committee in order.

1 hour ago, Gally said:

@JohnSaunders has introduced a resolution calling on the President to launch an investigation into the Federal Prisons. I have co-sponsored the resolution. You can find the text here #GOPLeads #ActNowLeClavers

RT

Sign in to follow this