Sign in to follow this  
Conrad

@JohnSaunders

If grandstanding is getting the Senate to actually do its job and getting criticised when bringing it up, then consider me one. #DoYourJob

The first act upon the majority returning to #ASFAJ is to 'void' a motion to subpoena the only people able to answer regarding the #Beaumont incident.

Glad the Senate minority is here to step in when the majority fails to act. 

• Like 1

The President could authorize the DoJ Inspector General to look into - fully - the current abuses regarding prisons. Why isn't he acting?

The new Senate Majority leader highlights his unwillingness to be bipartisan and votes against the #COTW motion despite seconding it.

I will not be supporting any legislative efforts to restore federal funding for ISC. 

Enjoying Democrats jumping to conclusions on the hearing despite no quantitative conclusions being made, we will work to force the President to direct the Inspector General to investigate fully this situation.

I have just docketed legislation to re-allow medical innovation by repealing a regressive tax on the industry.

Republicans have taken measures to reduce healthcare costs, both directly and indirectly while Democrats have - on both occasions - opted to keep costs higher for American families. Read here.

I just voted yes to end debate on reducing costs of medical devices for Americans in need of them. It's time we undo the harmful effects of Obamacare.

There is no bilateral solution. You either want to repeal a regressive tax on medical devices which raise costs on Americans seeking care or you don't. There is no middle ground.

RT@ OneManGuy I think the Protect Medical Innovation Act is a common sense bill which will help consumers and boost the inherently American ideal of ingenuity and I'm proud to be a co-sponsor and vote in favor of cloture.

The Senate Majority Leader today has shown his true colors to the middle class families and job market of Indiana by voting to maintain a tax on one of its most prominent industries. 

If @SenatorStorm is proposing we repeal other harmful tax provisions of Obamacare, I'm all ears to that proposal. My door is open.

I may not represent Indiana, but I sure do support growing Indianan industry, American innovation and reducing costs for medical devices for Americans seeking care.

Docketed legislation to advance penalties for those who fatally wound or kill members of the thin blue line.

Happy to defend the Thin Blue Line Act on the floor today, we must send a clear message to first responders: We are on your side.

Introduced an amendment to the Restoring Integrity to American Elections Act today which would require ID to receive a ballot for federal elections.

Senator Nikolao didn't bother to read my amendment. He just took to his press office to score points at the GOP. See me debunk his points here.

Cabinet nominees will not pass confirmation if motions to extend hearings are not passed.

These nominees have not been questioned properly. We dont know their merit. They will not be confirmed until we do.

A question asked twice but left unanswered. Another reason to vote against these nominees.

I make no apologies for my line of questioning to Ms Butler, she wasn't sent to the Senate to be rubberstamped. 

Major victory for schools today as President signs bill to undo Obama-era policies which harm local power over schools.

I had to laugh at Senator Storms recent comments to the press. If asking Presidential nominees questions on issues that will face them as Attorney General is sexist and labelling her as a "mad black woman" I will gladly do it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this