Sign in to follow this  
Conrad

@JohnSaunders

AFAJ committee to hear bill which requires financial transparency by those highest in our government #accountability

Commiserations in GOP HQ tonight, it's clear that fresh ideas and a fresh perspective is needed.

Made some key amendments to the criminal justice reform bill on the Senate floor.

Its a shame that Democrats arent willing to work on criminal justice reform. 

Senator Clayborne masquerades as a beacon of bipartisanship. But he has shown with the budget on the floor that he is unwilling to compromise.

Senate Majority Leader approaches budget like a bull in China shop - he refuses to debate clean budget. A fresh start.

SML just admits his budget doesnt start from the middle ground. Then complains others arent compromising when he votes against the removal of provisions to enable a bipartisan debate.

Pete Sessions, who now represents my old Congressional district and fellow tea partier will do a fine job as Speaker of the House.

Any budget that retains the public option, will not receive the support from me or my caucus.

Senator Gonzalez has shown to the country that he is unwilling to do what is best to get a budget for the American people.

The Senate Republican Conference cannot in good faith vote to confirm Jane Kelly as a Justice of the Supreme Court.

Senate Democrats subverting the rights of the minority on the Kelly nomination. 

Sen. Edwards continues with hot air. No war on women exists. I cast my vote for Diane Woods not too long ago to serve as the Attorney General.

Three continuing resolutions and an unsigned budget. Texas and other coastal states request Federal help. Things dont look good for them.

A vote for Kelly would mean a rewind on the hard work our communities across the United States have done on criminal justice.

Democrats say we should support well-qualified judge and not judge her based on past rulings. Where was this qualification voting for Justice Alito?

When then-Judge Alito was nominated to the Supreme Court, it marked a shift in the court as Judge Kelly does now. Democrats opposed his nomination as Republicans oppose hers now. End the hypocrisy. #UnqualifiedKelly

I have just written to the President inquiring about any preparation regarding the hurricane forming. Texas and other states must be prepared in the event this hurricane strikes.

I introduced legislation to repeal the employer and individual mandate in dreaded Obamacare.

Introduced a bill which will allow patients and other health users to pay for their medications from their HSAs. Banned by Obamacare.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this