Sign in to follow this  
Guest Storm

@SenatorStorm

Guest Storm

The Official Twitter for Senator Osiris Storm of New York

Guest Storm

@SenatorStorm: I Am proud to serve for the Empire State!

Guest Storm

@SenatorStorm: Before I left the White House as Chief of Staff there were talks of immigration reform 

@SenatorStorm: I call on the white house to finish the reform, fix our immigration system and put an end to the ridiculous send them back movement.

Edited by Storm

Guest Storm

@SenatorStorm:I also call on the white house to finish the Drug reform initiative I spearheaded to help ease the concern of drug trafficking along our borders.

Guest Storm

@SenatorStorm:  With the increased tension occurring throughout our nation, I wanted to reaffirm that the lives of innocent migrants who cross our border matter

@SenatorStorm: The lives of human beings seeking to gain a betters life for their families matter

@SenatorStorm: The lives of women, their health and wellbeing matter

@SenatorStorm:  The lives of the Hispanic and latinx people being tormented by Send Them Back advocates matter

@SenatorStorm:: The black lives of our children and loved ones who fall victim to the injustice of the justice system matter.

@SenatorStorm: For all those who fall victim to the inequities of our political and justice system, you have an Ally in New York, and I am proud to call New York a Sanctuary State.

Guest Storm

@SenatorStorm: As we speak about getting tough on crime, what happens to the children of immigrants who get separated from their families? #FoodForThought

Guest Storm

@SenatorStorm: Good luck the GOP on getting this passed, cause I'm letting you know I recording a big fat NO #ProtectOurEnvironment

Guest Storm

@SenatorStorm: After a great deal of consideration and thought, I am proud to announce that I will be endorsing Senator Jackson Clay  for President

Guest Storm

@SenatorStorm: No one other than trained federal and state officials should be patrolling our borders 

Guest Storm

@SenatorStorm The :Right-To-Work-For Less will not pass through Congress

Guest Storm

@SenatorStorm: I didn't know the #AmericanComeback means lets come back to racism

@SenatorStorm: I'm going to do what the Republican party hasn't done and call for @SenatorWilliams resignation

@SenatorStorm: No Senator who has actively supported white nationalism and racism should be allowed to serve  the American public in any capacity

@SenatorStorm: The GOP isn't the party of Lincoln anymore, it's the party of opportunists who use racists for political points.

Guest Storm

R/t

@JohnSMoreno: "Thank you @ChristopherWilliams for a spirited primary. Now it's onto the general election! #AmericanComeback"

@SenatorStorm: Apparently a "spirited" primary to @JohnSMoreno is explicit racism from his opponent @SenatorWilliams

@SenatorStorm: If @JohnSMoreno MLK JR once said "In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends"

@SenatorStorm: @JohnSMoreno your inability to call for  @SenatorWilliams resignation makes me question your leadership and the how much you truly care for the marginalized within our society

@SenatorStorm: But what can I expect from someone who equates migrants to drug traffickers. 

Edited by Storm

Guest Storm

R/T

@JohnSMoreno: "The left wants to rule by divide and conquer. I will lead by uniting all Americans. #AmericanComeback"

@SenatorStorm: Don't speak up about racial injustice, xenophoba, sexism or homophobia bcause people like @JohnSMoreno will say you are dividing America

@SenatorStorm: I guess Great Americans like Martin Luther King Jr were leftists who want want to divide America right? @JohnSMoreno 

Guest Storm

@SenatorStorm: let's face it. The #AmericanComeBack means lets bring America back to a time where women and people of color were afraid to speak up for themselves 

@SenatorStorm: I believe in moving America forward not backward. I am now calling for @SenatorWilliams to resign for being a racist and @JohnSMoreno to resign for not holding his peers accountable for what they say and do #ResignMorenoWilliams

Guest Storm

@SenatorStorm:   Mass incarceration makes our  nation worse off and we need to do something about it

Edited by Storm

Guest Storm

@SenatorStorm: It's quite interesting that Senators Merchant and Williams will introduce a Free Speech Bill right after the incident in New Mexico, are they trying to tell us something?

Guest Storm

@SenatorStorm: Offered an amendment to campus free speech bill. Freedom of speech is an empty shell without the right to protest #67

Guest Storm

@SenatorStorm: I challenge the GOP to put a bill on the senate floor that will tackle a problem in America, such as immigration

@SenatorStorm: The GOp is putting bills up for talking points not to tackle the problems that are affecting Americans #ElectionSeason #Don'tBeFooled

Guest Storm

@SenatorStorm: Instead of coming back t the Senate to get work done, @JohnSMoreno stays on the campaign trail #CampaignerinChief

Guest Storm

@SenatorStorm: The war on Drugs should not condemn a person to a life of poverty. Let's tell Washington to pass the Education is a Right not a privilege Act #CRJReform

Guest Storm

@SenatorStorm:The voice of the voiceless exposes injustice

Guest Storm

@SenatorStorm:JohnSMoreno needs to stop lying, its not Presidential#FlipFlopMoreno

@SenatorStorm:I was the one who initially leaked your comments on the budget to the press #YourWelcome

Edited by Storm

Guest Storm

@SenatorStorm:@JohnSMoreno President Kline wanted to spare your feelings to move past the budget  

@Senator:I didn't, the American people needed to know who was working for them

Guest Storm

@SenatorStorm: With my amendment passing, Farmers Ranchers who earn less than $125,000 will no longer be overtaxed by estate, gift, and generation-skipping taxes

Guest Storm

@SenatorStorm: I enjoyed my stay in Illinois. Can't wait to see the polls #Clay2016

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this