Sign in to follow this  
Fisher

The 2016 Presidential Campaign of John S. Moreno

Posted (edited)

MORENO%20SIGN_zps8vl22wdc.png

mark-consuelos-rivrdale.jpg?auto=compres

CAMPAIGN TALKING POINTS 

TOTAL APs: 2 (26 Remaining)

• I will restore American manufacturing and working class job creation by renegotiating bad trade deals to end outsourcing, cutting business taxes and offering further relief for corporations that relocate all their jobs to the U.S., and ending the E.P.A.'s war on manufacturing.
  • I will make America energy independent by the year 2025 by approving the Keystone Pipeline, doubling drilling permits, opening federal land and the ANWR for energy development, and ending the war on coal by backing clean coal for American jobs.
  • I will stand for religious freedom and conservative values by appointing justices to the Supreme Court who will overturn Roe v. Wade,. I will reverse the Obama-LeClavers Mexico City policy decision and work to defund Planned Parenthood.
  • My administration will stand for the small-town American farmer by ending subsidies for big agriculture and redirecting the investments towards lower and middle income rural households. 
  • I will cut taxes across the board for all Americans to deliver you the largest tax cut since the Reagan Administration. It's time to put money back into the pockets of everyday Americans.
  • I pledge to build a border fence and increase security along our southern border to protect us from dangerous criminals and cartels. I will deport all criminal illegal aliens and establish a just system for processing undocumented immigrants.

STUMP SPEECH #1

LOCATIONS: Davenport, Iowa, Des Moines, Iowa, Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Total APs: 9 (17 remaining)

“Thank you, (city), (state)! It’s my honor and privilege to be here with you here in your beautiful state. It’s people like you who inspire and give me hope and who are going to shape America for the next century. You and I know that the future does not belong to the bureaucrat or the family dynasties, but the citizens of this state who drive economic growth with their blue-collar work ethic and patriotism that make America great.

Over the last eight years, blue-collar workers and farmers across this state and America have suffered under the rule of big government elitists in Washington. And the war on America’s working class has only intensified under President LeClavers. Over the last two years, median household income for farmers has declined for the first time in almost a decade [1], costing the Hawkeye State tens of millions of dollars in wages. Our economy has lost more than 300,000 manufacturing jobs since 2008 [2], leaving manufacturers in Iowa and across the midwest deprived of income and employment. President LeClavers does not see you suffering, nor do the bureaucrats in Washington. But I hear you. I see you. And I am ready to get to work as your president to restore the promise of the American Dream for all in the Hawkeye State and across this country.

First, I will see to it that we renegotiate our bad trade deals so we have a fair and equal playing field for American manufacturers with our foreign competitors. No more outsourcing, no more stealing working class jobs from hardworking Iowans! Second, we must reinvent our tax code to slash business taxes across the board and establish an additional tax cut for corporations that relocate all their jobs and business here to the United States. Let’s make America and Iowa friendly for innovation and investment again. Third, I will make Iowa farmers a top priority of our nation’s economic policy again. I will shift the subsidies away from the big farms and towards the small town farmers who work from dawn til dusk to make ends meet. And I will amend our crop insurance program to assist people like you instead of CEOs and board members on Wall Street. Fourth, I will take on the overbearing bureaucrats in Washington by ordering the EPA to halt all regulations on manufacturing and farming. I will shrink and end the era of oppressive government and put the power back in the hands of the people. This, my friends, is my plan to restore the American Dream.

Thanks to you, this plan can come to fruition. But it depends on each and everyone of you turning out to vote. If you believe in the values of hard work, patriotism, and conservative values, then join me as we fight to bring about a new day of prosperity for America. It begins with you, Iowa, this Tuesday! Thank you, God Bless you all and God Bless the United States!

SOURCES:

[1] https://www.ers.usda.gov/topics/farm-economy/farm-household-well-being/farm-household-income-historical/

[2] https://www.factcheck.org/2016/12/obamas-record-on-manufacturing-jobs/

STUMP SPEECH #2

LOCATIONS: Manchester, NH, Concord, NH, Nashua, NH

Total APs: 9 (8 remaining)

“Thank you, (city), (state)! It’s my honor and privilege to be here with you here in the Granite State. It’s people like you who inspire and give me hope and who are going to shape America for the next century. You and I know that the future does not belong to the bureaucrat or the family dynasties, but the citizens of this state who drive economic growth with their blue-collar work ethic and patriotism that make America great.

New Hampshire is a manufacturing state. It's your best and brightest industry, producing high-tech products and goods. But over the last eight years, manufacturers have suffered under the rule of big government elitists in Washington. And the fight against manufacturing has only intensified under President LeClavers. Our economy has lost more than 300,000 manufacturing jobs since 2008, leaving manufacturers in New Hampshire deprived of income and employment. The EPA is making the construction of new factories impossible and our jobs are being outsourced to places like China and Mexico. President LeClavers does not see you suffering, nor do the bureaucrats in Washington. But I hear you. I see you. And I am ready to get to work as your president to restore the promise of the American Dream for all in the Granite State and all across this country.

First, I will see to it that we renegotiate our bad trade deals so we have a fair and equal playing field for American manufacturers with our foreign competitors. No more outsourcing, no more stealing working class jobs from hardworking Iowans! Second, we must reinvent our tax code to slash business taxes across the board and establish an additional tax cut for corporations that relocate all their jobs and business here to the United States. Let’s make America and New Hampshire friendly for innovation and investment again. Third, I will make investing in new fields of technological development a top priority. New Hampshire leads the world in manufacturing next-generation infrastructure and technology. So I will work to provide investments and tax relief to give job creators the tools to hire more of the good people in this state. Fourth, I will take on the overbearing bureaucrats in Washington by ordering the EPA to halt all regulations on manufacturing. I will shrink and end the era of oppressive government and put the power back in the hands of the people. This, my friends, is my plan to restore the American Dream.

Thanks to you, this plan can come to fruition. But it depends on each and everyone of you turning out to vote. If you believe in the values of hard work, patriotism, and conservative values, then join me as we fight to bring about a new day of prosperity for America. It begins with you, New Hampshire! You are the first primary in the country. And with your support, we can begin a new day for American manufacturing! Thank you, God Bless you all and God Bless the United States!"

Edited by Fisher

CAMPAIGN INFRASTRUCTURE EXPENDITURES:

IOWA

$100,000 x 5 = $500,000 - Campaign Offices,

$100,000 x 5 = $500,000 - Targeted Outreach (1.Evangelical Christians, 2. Rural Voters, 3. Working Class Voters)

$100,000 x 5 = $500,000 - Staffing Improvements

Total: $1,500,000

NEW HAMPSHIRE

$50,000 x 5 = $250,000 - Campaign Offices

$50,000 x 2 = $150,000 - Targeted Outreach (1. Working Class Citizens, 2. Rural Voters)

$50,000 x 3 = $150,000 - Staffing Improvements

Total: $550,000

SOUTH CAROLINA

$100,000 x 2 = $200,000 - Campaign Offices

$100,000 x 1 = $100,000 - Targeted Outreach (Working Class Voters)

$100,000 x 1 = $100,00 - Staffing Improvements

Total: $400,000

NEVADA

$100,000 x 1 = $100,000 - Campaign Offices

$100,000 x 1 = $100,000 - Targeted Outreach (Conservative Activists)

Total: $300,000

ALABAMA

$100,000 x 1 = $200,000 - Campaign Offices

ARKANSAS

$100,000 x 1 = $200,000 - Campaign Offices

COLORADO

$200,000 x 1 = $200,000 - Campaign Offices

$200,000 x 1 = $200,000 - Targeted Outreach (Conservative Activists)

GEORGIA

$300,000 x 1 = $200,000 - Campaign Offices

$300,000 x 1 = $100,000 - Targeted Outreach (Conservative Activists)

Total: $600,000

TEXAS

$500,000 X 1 - CAMPAIGN OFFICES

$500,000 X 1 = Staffing Improvements

Total : $1,000,000

TOTAL INFRASTRUCTURE SPENDING: $5,350,000

TARGETED OUTREACH

Activist Meetings (4 APs, 4 Remaining)

Locations: Des Moines, Iowa, Davenport, Iowa

Target: Evangelical Voters

For this activist meeting, John S. Moreno visited a large church in each city where he spoke to the congregation about his faith and discussed the importance and relevance it plays in his life and how God called him to a life of public service. Here are some of the remarks made at each 

"I remember in the Book of Exodus, after Moses has fled from Egypt he is called by God to step forward and lead his people and brethren in Israel to freedom from the hands of their oppressors. He had nothing more to lean on than the word of a God he still did not know much about. But through His faith, Moses was able to work as a vessel for good and righteousness during his time on earth. I decided to run for president because I believe God can work through me. As a matter of fact, I know He can because He has already worked great miracles and blessings in my life, making me a better man today than I was before I knew Him."

"America remains one nation under God, but there are some in our society who want to end that. They argue that the separation of church and state means an elimination of religion from the public sphere and the confinement of religious freedom to within the walls of one's own home. That line of thinking is both dangerous and threatens the very fabric of our nation. For it is by prayer and faith in God that our founders had the courage to stand for what they knew was right. Whether it be President Roosevelt praying for our troops over the radio on D-Day or Abraham Lincoln reading the scriptures during the great trials and tribulations of the Civil War, we need a president who will rely on his faith to guide him."

"Therefore, as a Christian and as your next president, I will make sure that I stand for the innocent unborn lives. I will nominate justices with a clear mind and godly conscience who will strike down Roe v. Wade. I will defund Planned Parenthood for their barbaric and evil practice of abortion that is dismembering the fearfully and wonderfully made children of God. And I will stand for religious freedom in the workplace so no Christian will be coerced by the government to compromise their beliefs or principles. This is my pledge to you, my brothers and sisters." 

EVENT TYPE: Rally

# OF EVENTS: 2

APS: 8 (30 remaining)

LOCATIONS: Davenport and Des Moines Iowa

moreno_zpsprfd4lmi.png

RALLY

for

AMERICA'S COMEBACK

DES MOINES & DAVENPORT, IOWA

U.S. SENATOR FROM WISCONSIN

DOUG HILL

59f21749c82ef.image.jpg

"Hello Iowa!

It’s truly an honor to be here in great [insert city here]. Coming to a place like this reminds me of my home state, Wisconsin, which is not too far away from good ole Iowa. Our states are very similar to one another. We both have lots a agriculture and lots a hard working, blue collar workers. I endorsed Senator Moreno because his plans for helping out this nation’s, especially Iowa’s, farmers and working class. 

Let me begin with farming. It’s the backbone of our nation. Without it, we would have to resort to importing products from other nations. Senator Moreno has been fighting for farmers in the Senate ever since being elected and has a solid plan, that has appealed to me and many of Americans, to help it out even further. One plan that stood out to me is that he is going to overhaul the Federal Crop Insurance Corporation to eliminate special interest influence, meaning that lobbyist won’t be able to steal money that is suppose to go to struggling farms across the nation. He also plans on giving more power back to the states and communities that know y’all best. Bureaucrats don’t know much about farming, they just know how to sit behind a desk all day and fill out paperwork. Senator Moreno will brig back the power to the farmers. 

Next, let me talk about our blue collar, working class. They keep this nation going. Senator Moreno has also fought for the working class in the Senate. His plans for the working class and his strong debates were the ultimate reasons why I decided to support him. He plans on restructuring NAFTA and WTO to make it more fair for us and help combat loss of manufacturing jobs in the United States. My state, Wisconsin, and Iowa house many manufacturing jobs and we can’t afford to lose these jobs to China and other foreign nations. 

My time is running short. I want to thank Senator Moreno for allowing me to speak at this rally, and I want to thank all of you for coming out, listening to what I have to say, and support Senator Moreno. Thank you all and may God bless Iowa and may God bless America!"

THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

JOHN S. MORENO

mark-consuelos-cast-riverdale-veronica-d

"Thank you Iowa! Man, is it great to be here with you today! Criss-crossing this state has given me hope in much more than just our chances on Tuesday. My friends, you have inspired in me the confidence to know that America’s comeback is on the horizon and that a new era of prosperity, opportunity, and conservative values is on its way!

For far too long, the American people have been forgotten; left behind and abandoned by the elites in Washington who listen to the Twitter mobs instead of the blue-collar working citizens who make this country great. Over just the last eight years, over 300,000 manufacturing jobs have left the midwest. Median household income for farmers declined for the first time in years. Since 1992 and the election of the Clintons, we’ve seen over a million jobs on the assembly-lines and in the factories leave for China and Mexico. And here in the Hawkeye State, over 70% of the farmland is owned by big agriculture that is being subsidized by Harrison LeClavers. To put it simply, the working Iowan has been left out of the equation by the establishment. And it’s time for that to end!

I am ready to begin with you America’s comeback. First, we will deliver a pay raise for every citizen and business in the United States. Instead of subsidies and handouts, I will give you and every other American the biggest tax cut since Ronald Reagan. Second, I will bring your jobs back to the Hawkeye State! I will offer an additional 10% tax cut for all businesses that agree to move all their operations and job positions home to the U.S. And I will fix our broken trade deals to end outsourcing. Third, I will stand for our farmers and rural Americans! My administration will end the subsidizing of big agriculture and redevote our nation’s investments towards the family farms and small-town communities. I will overhaul crop insurance to protect you and your interests instead of billion dollar conglomerates. And fourth, I will make Iowa a frontline in the battle for American energy independence! We will invest in biofuels, locally grown and produced right here in Iowa, to lower prices at the pump for you and your family. This, my friends, is the plan to get America and the state of Iowa working again. This is our blueprint for a new conservative era where power returns to you, the people!

This Tuesday, you have the ability to send an unmistakable message to Washington D.C! Your vote will shake the pillars and send tremors throughout of corridor where the establishment hides. Together, Iowa, we can reclaim America for the conservative values we believe in and begin America’s great comeback! Thank you all! God Bless you and God Bless the United States of America!"

WORD COUNT: 469

Event Type: Activist Meeting (2 APs. 26 APs remaining)

Target: Social Conservative Activists, Evangelical Voters, Religious Freedom Activists, NRLC Activists, Coalition for Religious Freedom

moreno_zpsprfd4lmi.png

220px-Pizza_Ranch_logo.png

(Pizza Ranch is a Christian based food chain and popular destination for conservative presidential candidates.For this event, the Moreno campaign reserves the entire restaurant, pays for the pizza buffet to be open for all, and invites social conservative activists, evangelical voters, religious freedom activists, pro-life activists, and citizens concerned with religious freedom. Senator Moreno welcomes each attendee at the front door as the event begins. Once everyone enters the restaurant, a local pastor says grace before they eat. After everyone has had a chance to get a serving of pizza, Moreno speaks to the gathered group)

ClipoftheDayPreview7033.jpg

"Thank you everyone for coming out here tonight! Thank you to the staff here at Pizza Ranch for opening up your restaurant and for your gracious hospitality to us all. Let's hear a round of applause for the kitchen! I also want to thank the Coalition for Religious Freedom, the National Right to Life Committee, and every organization represented here tonight for your support.

Eight years ago, the American people elected Barack Obama. From him has come numerous different Democratic administrations, eventually resulting in the ascension of Harrison LeClavers. And if there has been one consistent trend with each and every one of them, it has been their disdain for men and women of faith in this country and for the conservative values we share. Who here has forgotten when Barack Obama accused us of clinging to our guns and religion out of bitterness? Who here remembers the slanderous attacks of the 2012 campaign against pro-life conservatives, when the left smeared us as anti-women? Has anyone here forgotten the Obama-LeClavers Administration's trampling of religious freedom with their contraceptive mandate, forcing businesses like Pizza Ranch and others to either violate their moral conscience or pay the IRS millions in fines? How about the Obama-LeClavers Justice Department intimidating innocent bakers into catering gay weddings, despite their religious objections? And I'm certain everyone of you know just how the far left the Democratic Party and the ruling elites have swung when it comes to abortion with their support of the barbaric practice of partial birth abortion. My friends, we are fighting an enemy that is willing and determined to roll back religious freedom, as long as it means a few extra votes at the polls. They are well-funded and they've had quite the run of success lately.

But that ends tonight, right here in this room. With your presence here this evening, we have reaffirmed collectively our mission to preserve religious freedom, stand for the rights of Christians to own and operate their businesses, and protect unborn life. We will not be intimidated by the coastal elites who know nothing of American values. One nation under God, America was established by men and women of faith. And this generation of Americans will not allow our rights be trampled, our churches infiltrated, and fellow believers to be harassed by the far-left special interest groups in Washington. That is why I am here tonight to ask for your support and efforts this Tuesday and going forward. Because I am ready to fight as your president for what we know is true and right.

As president, I will revoke the Obama-LeClavers Administration's policy that is forcing employers to provide birth control pills that terminate pregnancies and that violate their conscience as religious Americans. The IRS has no business threatening you and your place of work, simply because you believe in the sanctity of life. Second, I promise I will direct the Justice Department to take whatever action necessary to protect and defend the rights of Christian business owners to refuse to cater gay weddings and compromise their religious beliefs. Third, I will be the most pro-life president America has ever seen. I will appoint Supreme Court justices who will overturn Roe v. Wade. My administration will reinstate the Mexico City policy to prevent funding of overseas abortions on military bases. I pledge to stop the destruction of embryos for stem-cell research. And I pledge to you all today that my administration will defund Planned Parenthood and any other organizations that profit off killing unborn children. This is not merely my plan, this is our collective calling. This is why we are here tonight. 

So if you are like me and you are tired of retreating from the far-left, then Tuesday is where we make our voices heard! If you are ready to stand for what you believe in, then stand with me. And if you are proud to cling to your religion, not out of bitterness but out of faith and compassion, then join me as we work to restore religious freedom and the values we share to this great country of ours! Thank you! May God Bless you all. And may he forever bless the United States of America!"

EVENT TYPE: STUMP SPEECH

LOCATIONS:

Des Moines, Iowa

Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Davenport, Iowa

Sioux City, Iowa

APS: 8 Used, 16 Remaining)

Mark-Consuelos-to-play-Veronicas-dad-on-Riverdale.jpg?lg=5

“Thank you, (city), Iowa!! It’s so great to be here with you all today. I have a question and I need to know what you think. Are you guys ready to begin America’s comeback? I am and let me tell you why.  It’s the good people of Iowa and across this country who give me hope and belief in the days to come. Despite all the negativity, lying, and noise flying around from the elites in Washington, I can feel the energy and passion building for more than just this campaign. I feel the patriotic fervor and fire of the American people rising here today. Tomorrow does not belong to the bureaucrat or the family dynasties, but to the Americans who wake up every morning and work the 9 ‘til 5, who toil on the assembly lines, who ride the tractor to bring in the harvest, and who believe in the promise of the American dream. 

Over the last eight years, the establishment has dragged down the fortunes of America’s working and middle class. And Iowa has suffered for it. Since 2009, under the pathetic management of Harrison LeClavers and Jackson Clay, over 300,000 manufacturing jobs have been lost. And ever since their idol, Bill Clinton, signed NAFTA in 1993, the United States has lost more than a million working class jobs across the midwest. On top of that, our fellow Americans in rural communities are suffering with median household income for farmers having fallen in 2015 and 2016 for the first time almost a decade. Meanwhile, all the establishment and elites have to offer us is the typical ‘tax the rich’ rhetoric and empty promises. They continue to lie to our faces and offer us no hope. They would rather talk about personal vendettas than the real issues facing America. The people in this state and across America are suffering and the establishment continues to ignore them.

Now I have a great deal of respect for Senators McKnight and Williams. And both would be better than four more years of LeClavers or Clay. But in recent days, it has become as clear as water that both Chris Williams and Cassius McKnight are in cahoots with the elites and completely absorbed in the culture of corruption. Just yesterday, we found out that Chris Williams went behind closed doors to try and convince Cassius to organize an attack on me. Let me just say, Senator Williams, if you need help to beat me in the primaries, there’s no way you’ll be able to beat the Democrats on your own in the general election. America is a country made of winners and real winners don’t go crawling to their opponents to beg for help. But not only did Senator Williams try colluding with McKnight, he then lied about it! Both Savageland and NINC confirmed that he lied about his attempt to forge a backroom deal. Tell me everyone, do you trust someone like Chris Williams to take on the establishment and make America stronger? Heck, no! And as for Senator McKnight, he too just showed his true colors. Maybe some of you received a mailer from his campaign in recent days talking about Social Security.  Aside from making a litany of false claims about my plan, Cassius McKnight’s plan would literally raise the payroll tax on all Americans. That’s right, Cassius McKnight’s big idea is to raise your taxes and he’s proud of it! Not even Harrison LeClavers and Jackson Clay are as liberal as Cassius McKnight when it comes to taxes. When Cassius McKnight looks at blue-collar Americans like you, he only sees a piggy bank to be tapped to pay for bigger government and an empowered establishment. The American people deserve better than the typical choice between two cookie-cutter establishment candidates. You deserve real servant leadership that will break the establishment and fight for your interests. And that’s why I’m running for president.

I am running because I hear your pain. I see your struggle. And I know that the struggles of the American people are what should really matter in Washington. So that’s why as a U.S. Senator, I called out the establishment, voted against their original budget compromise, and forced Lewis Clayborne back to the bargaining table. I broke the establishment’s hold on the budget process. And in the end, by working together, we were able to pass and enact a budget that reduced our deficit with $300 billion in spending cuts as well as new investments in our military and working class jobs. As president, I will continue the fight against the establishment so we can begin America’s great comeback! First, I will get Americans back to work and our economy growing again. I will cut taxes across the board for families and businesses, as well as pass an additional 10% tax cut for manufacturers that will move all their jobs back to the United States. I will take on China at the WTO and renegotiate NAFTA to end the outsourcing of American jobs overseas. Second, I will fight for American energy independence and lower gas prices by opening up federal land for development, doubling drilling permits, and investing in biofuels produced right here in the Hawkeye State! Third, farmers and rural Americans will matter again when I am elected president. I will overhaul crop insurance and farm subsidies to shift the money away from the multi-billion dollar conglomerates and instead devote it towards improving job growth and wages in states like Iowa. Fourth, I will repeal and replace ObamaCare with real healthcare reform. And fifth, I will stand for the conservative values that make America great. I will defend religious liberty and the rights of innocent unborn lives. I will appoint justices who will overturn Roe v. Wade and protect our second amendment. I will defund Planned Parenthood! And I will see to it that every child in America has the right to pray in schools. All this and more, my friends, make up what will be America’s greatest comeback!

If you believe in the power of the people over the elites, then join me on this campaign. If you are tired of the lies and deception of the establishment, join me on this journey. And if you are ready to begin a new day, where all of God’s children have the chance to live out the American dream, then join me and get out the vote on Tuesday! Call your friends and neighbors and tell them that America’s brightest days are ahead of us and that our comeback as a country begins now. It all starts with you. Thank you. God bless you, (city)! And may God Bless the United States of America!"

CAMPAIGN INFRASTRUCTURE EXPENDITURES:

IOWA
$100,000 x 5 = $500,000 - Campaign Offices,
$100,000 x 5 = $500,000 - Targeted Outreach (1.Evangelical Christians, 2. Rural Voters, 3. Working Class Voters)
$100,000 x 5 = $500,000 - Staffing Improvements
$100,000 x 5 = $500,000 - GOTV Efforts
Total: $2,000,000

NEW HAMPSHIRE
$50,000 x 5 = $250,000 - Campaign Offices
$50,000 x 2 = $150,000 - Targeted Outreach (1. Working Class Citizens, 2. Rural Voters)
$50,000 x 5 = $250,000 - GOTV Efforts
Total: $800,000

SOUTH CAROLINA
$100,000 x 3 = $300,000 - Targeted Outreach (1. Working Class Voters 2. Bible Belt Voters)
$100,000 x 3 = $300,00 - Staffing Improvements
Total: $800,000

NEVADA
$100,000 x 2 = $200,000 - Targeted Outreach (Conservative Activists)
$100,000 x 2 = $200,00 - Staffing Improvements

ALABAMA
$100,000 x 1 = $200,000 - Campaign Offices
$100,000 x 1 = $100,000 - Staffing Improvements

ARKANSAS
$100,000 x 1 = $200,000 - Campaign Offices

COLORADO
$200,000 x 1 = $200,000 - Campaign Offices
$200,000 x 1 = $200,000 - Targeted Outreach (Conservative Activists)

GEORGIA
$300,000 x 1 = $200,000 - Campaign Offices
$300,000 x 1 = $100,000 - Targeted Outreach (Conservative Activists)

TEXAS
$500,000 X 1 - CAMPAIGN OFFICES
Total : $500,000

OVERALL INFRASTRUCTURE SPENDING: $6,400,000

CAMPAIGN TALKING POINTS:

(2 APs used, 14 Remaining)

- I will restore American manufacturing and working class job creation by renegotiating bad trade deals to end outsourcing, cutting business taxes and offering further relief for corporations that relocate all their jobs to the U.S., and ending the E.P.A.'s war on manufacturing. (Locations: Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina)
-I will make America energy independent by the year 2025 by approving the Keystone Pipeline, doubling drilling permits, opening federal land and the ANWR for energy development, and ending the war on coal by backing clean coal for American jobs. (Iowa, Nevada, Texas)
-I will stand for religious freedom and conservative values by appointing justices to the Supreme Court who will overturn Roe v. Wade,. I will reverse the Obama-LeClavers Mexico City policy decision and work to defund Planned Parenthood. (Iowa, South Carolina, Texas, Georgia)
-My administration will stand for the small-town American farmer by ending subsidies for big agriculture and redirecting the investments towards lower and middle income rural households. (Iowa)
-Christopher Williams lied to the American people and tried to arrange a backroom deal. He tried to write a fake story to cover up his tracks. The American people cannot trust Chris Williams as president. (Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina)
-Cassius McKnight's Social Security plan would enact the largest single payroll tax hike in history, slamming working class Americans to pay the bill of his reckless spending.

ADVERTISEMENTS - IOWA

TV AD - "New Day/America's Comeback"
Type: Statewide, 15 Second, Primetime TV
Cost: ($100,000 x 5+4) = $900,000
Mood: Upbeat, Optimistic

(ad begins with upbeat sounding music. John S. Moreno is standing on the Centennial Bridge over the Mississippi River, the skyline of Davenport in the background)

MORENO: “It’s a new day, Iowa! This Tuesday, we can send a message to the establishment that their days of corruption are over and America’s comeback is on!”

(screen changes to a series of clips of Moreno smiling and nodding in deep conversation with an Iowa farmer in Sioux City, shaking hands and bumping fists with assembly-line workers in Davenport, and a final clip of a Iowa family enjoying a Fourth of July picnic with fireworks in the sky)

MORENO: “I will stand for Iowa farmers by ending the subsidizing of big agriculture and investing in the family owned and small town farms of this state. I will bring our working class jobs back by cutting taxes and fixing our trade deals. And I will stand for family values by protecting religious freedom and the sanctity of life.” 

(screen returns to Moreno on the bridge as the ad concludes)

MORENO: “It’s a new day, Iowa! Let’s begin America’s comeback together!”

(ad concludes)

YOUTUBE AD - "Caught"
Type: Statewide, 15 Seconds
Cost: ($100,000 x 4+3) = $700,000
Mood: Dark

(advertisement begins with a gloomy photograph of the U.S. Capitol Building with an unflattering and sad image of Christopher Williams imposed in front of it)

NARRATOR: “Christopher Williams, just another sleazy, lying, member of the Washington establishment.”

(screen changes to another unflattering image of Williams with a background of the NINC and Savageland webpages reporting on Williams lying about reaching out to McKnight)

NARRATOR: “Christopher Williams tried striking a dirty backroom deal with Cassius McKnight to attack John Moreno, and then lied about it to the American people. He created a fake story and was exposed as a fraud. Do you really trust him as our next president?”

(screen returns to original gloomy photograph of Williams in front of the Capitol Building as ad concludes)

NARRATOR: “Christopher Williams: just another politician caught lying to the American people. This Tuesday, stand up to the establishment and reject Chris Williams.”

(ad ends)

# OF EVENTS: 1

APS: 4 (8 remaining)

moreno_zpsprfd4lmi.png

New Dawn

for

The American Dream Rally

U.S. Senator from New Hampshire

JACKIE DUBOIS

image.jpg

"Hello [city]! How’s it going? It has been an absolute pleasure to be with all of you once again as I join this beautiful campaign. My name is Jackie DuBois, and I’m the Junior Senator for this great state of New Hampshire!

My tenure as Chair of the HELP Committee has been relatively short, yet it has shown how important that it is to stick to what you know will help everyday Americans. Yet that is not the only reason why I am here. In America, we have an enormous opportunity matched with an enormous duty. We select who is going to protect our shores and interpret our laws. We the people choose who is able to sit in the Oval Office, and it is here in New Hampshire where the choice begins.

As a New Hampshirite, I know how important it means to us that we choose who will be the commander-in-chief. One controversial saying that I’ve heard says that while Iowa picks corn, New Hampshire picks Presidents! I do believe that is going to hold up as true once again. Today, today we have with us a true President in the form of a young man from the far-off, yet equally great state of Arizona! John Moreno, a senator of his state like myself, has a proven record of standing up for Conservative ideals. His story is our story, his story is the American Dream. From Antonio Roberto Moreno’s handful of 1917 U.S. dollar bills and a Spanish Bible, his grandfather made his way to America. Through his difficult work, Antonio knew that his children would have a life far better than the one he led. John Moreno genuinely believes in promoting Americans and their businesses. With a five-tiered income tax plan of 29, 20, 15, 10, and 5 and a four-tiered corporate tax plan of 20, 15, 10, and 5, I can tell you that a Moreno Administration will prioritize American businesses over lobbyists and regulators that want America to fail. Through tax credits and tax cuts, an eliminated capital gains tax, and an eliminated death tax, and monitored and measured entitlement reform, businesses will thrive once again in New Hampshire.

Now, Senator Moreno has proven himself a man of accomplishment and a man of his word. He knows what it means to sacrifice what you have for someone else. As the grandson of a construction worker, John Stefano Moreno knows what it means to fight for the American Dream. Yet, now more than ever it is being attacked by President LeCleavers and his band of do-nothing Democrats. Harrison LeCleavers simply doesn’t care whether or not you lose your job, or whether or not the American Dream its deathbed or not. Why? The simple answer is why should he care? What has this President done for you? Some may say that you are going to the polls with only two choices. Folks, we only have one: a man of his word, a man whose proven leadership in the U.S. Senate saved America millions of dollars in less big-government spending and less in taxes. Ladies and gentlemen, that is why I am supporting John Moreno for the nomination of our party for President! Thank you, may God New Hampshire, and may God bless John Moreno, the next President of the United States!"

The Next President of the United States

JOHN S. MORENO

MV5BMjE5MDM4MTcyNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDI5

"Thank you, New Hampshire! My wife and I are honored to be here today with you and your great senator, Jackie DuBois.  It is great to be here in the Granite State where so many of America’s earliest patriots stood for principles of freedom, liberty, and justice. Their spirit has carried on and shines forth through each and every one of you today. 

In 1980, Ronald Reagan came to the state of New Hampshire after a defeat in Iowa to George H.W. Bush. Many wrote off Reagan as finished. But it was the people of the Granite State who first united together behind the Gipper. And thanks to your courage and belief, we got President Reagan a new birth of conservative leadership in America. The Soviet Union fell. Our tax rates were cut to their lowest point in over half a century. Jobs returned to America, gas prices fell, and promise of the American dream returned for all. America was back to being the best in the world as a bastion of liberty, opportunity, and justice for all, thanks to the stand that New Hampshire took. My friends, in this year 2016, I come to you after Iowa seeking that same energy and passion. And let me tell you why. I believe that there will soon be ‘morning in America’. But will it be a new dawning of conservative values, constitutional governance, and prosperity? Or will we allow the elites on the left to drag our country down with their broken and crooked philosophy? Will we, as proud patriots, defend and strengthen our ‘shining city on a hill’? Or will we give in to the malaise of the left?

If we are to begin America’s great comeback and partake in the dawning of a new era of American strength and leadership, then we need to elect a real bold Reagan conservative. We need a candidate who stands out from the field and who will take on the LeClavers, Jackson Clay, and get the job done. And electing another corrupt family dynasty will not work. Christopher Williams comes from a multi-billion dollar political dynasty with ties to the liberal media and establishment. He marketed a fake story to the press about his backroom deals in this campaign, and then lied about it. He has lied to his colleagues about the budget process and lied to the American people about his campaign’s dirty tricks. But honestly, who here is surprised? When you’re born on third-base and raised by members of them media, you think you can get away with anything. Chris Williams and his family are nothing more the Illinois version of the Clintons.  So tell me, do you trust Chris Williams to lead our party? Do you really think someone this dishonest and so entrenched in the establishment to be the president we need for the next eight years? The answer is no! And thankfully, there is a better choice. The right choice. A path we can take that will lead to a new dawning for American growth, opportunity, and patriotism. And if you elect me president, I will lead us down that path towards America’s comeback.

I pledge to renew the promise of America by restoring the power of the people and empowering the working and middle class to spur a new wave of prosperity. I pledge to cut taxes across the board for each and every American businesses. Here in New Hampshire, high-tech manufacturing is the leading industry. And I will make America the number one destination for working-class, blue-collar jobs again. I will stand for manufacturing by offering each and every business a 10% tax write-off if they relocate all their jobs to the United States. And I will fix our terrible trade deals to stop China and Mexico from stealing our jobs. Second, I will invest in the American people by delivering direct tax relief to you and your family. I will deliver the largest income tax cut since the Reagan Administration to boost your take home pay and elevate more people into the middle-class. Third, I will make America energy independent and reduce our reliance on foreign oil. Fourth, I will repeal and replace ObamaCare with real healthcare reform. And fifth, I will stand for the conservative values that make America great. I will defend religious liberty and the rights of innocent unborn lives. I will appoint justices who will overturn Roe v. Wade and protect our second amendment. I will defund Planned Parenthood! And I will make America number one again in the world. We will be the most prosperous country. We will have the strongest military. And we will once again be the shining city on a hill for all the world to see.

New Hampshire, if you still believe in America and the power of the people, then stand with me this Tuesday! I believe 2016 is the beginning of a new day in America. And it starts with you. Thank you my friends. God Bless you all. And may God Bless the United States of America!”

ADVERTISEMENTS

TV Ad
Type: Statewide, 30 Second, Primetime TV
Cost: ($50,000 x 5+2+4) = $550,000
Mood: Inspiring, Positive

(advertisement begins with an uplifting image of John S. Moreno standing in front of the American flag with the sun rising behind him)

NARRATOR: “A new day is coming for America. And a new, bold, Reagan conservative is ready to serve as president.”

(screen changes to a clip of Moreno shaking hands with manufacturing workers in New Hampshire)

NARRATOR: “John Moreno will bring our jobs back, cutting taxes for families and for businesses that relocate jobs back to the United States.”

(screen changes to an  image of Moreno shaking hands with doctors and patients at a hospital)

NARRATOR: “John Moreno will repeal ObamaCare and replace it by working with the states and your local community to best provide care for the American people.”

(screen changes to an image of children at a fourth of July parade, waving American flags)

NARRATOR: “And John Moreno will stand for family values by defending school prayer, appointing pro-life judges, and fighting for religious freedom.”

(screen changes to original image with Moreno in front of the flag)

NARRATOR: “John S. Moreno. A new conservative leader for a new America.”

TV Ad
Type: Day-time, Statewide, 15 Seconds
Cost: ($50,000 x 4+3 ) = $350,000

Mood: Negative

(advertisement begins with Senator Jackie DuBois of NH in a room. She sits facing the camera)

DUBOIS: “Hi New Hampshire, it’s me, Jackie DuBois. Chris Williams is a colleague of mine in the Senate. And I can tell you he is unqualified and not the man we deserve as president.”

(screen changes to an unflattering image of Chris Williams in 2014 looking down shamefully)

DUBOIS: “In 2014, Chris WIlliams tried striking a corrupt backroom budget deal with the Democrats. And then lied to me and everyone else in congress about it.”

(screen changes to another unflattering image of Chris Williams next to Cassius McKnight from 2016.)

DUBOIS: “Chris Williams went begging to Cassius McKnight with a dirty scheme to attack John Moreno. And then to cover his tracks, he planted a false story and lied to the American people about it.”

(screen returns to DuBois)

DUBOIS: “Chris Williams is a liar. I couldnt trust him as a Senator. You couldn’t trust him as a candidate. And America cannot trust him as our next president.” 

(ad concludes)

ADDITIONAL INFRASTRUCTURE SPENDING (in addition to original investments)

NEW HAMPSHIRE
$50,000 x 3 = $150,000 - Campaign Offices
$50,000 x 2 = $100,000 - Targeted Outreach (1. Working Class Voters, 2. Rural Voters)
$50,000 x 3 = $150,000 - GOTV Efforts
Total: $550,000

SOUTH CAROLINA
$100,000 x 1 = $100,000 - Campaign Offices

$100,000 x 2= $200,000 - GOTV

NEVADA
$100,000 x 1 = $100,000 - Campaign Offices
$100,000 x 1 = $100,000 - Targeted Outreach (Working Class Voters)
$100,000 x 1 = $100,00 - Staffing Improvements

Posted (edited)

# OF EVENTS: 2

APS: 8 (0 remaining)

LOCATIONS: Charleston + Columbia, South Carolina

U.S. Senator from South Carolina

HUGH MERCHANT

"Hello South Carolina! It’s darn good to be home in the Palmetto State with all of you patriots today! You know, when I look out at all of you today, I feel a sense of hope – hope for our future, hope for our country. After eight long years of the radical Left running this country – from Obama, to Stevenson, to Kline, to LeClavers, four Presidents in eight years, think about that – Americans from all walks of life, united by a love of liberty and a belief in the power of the individual, are standing up to say: “No more!” That’s why we’re here today, to TAKE – OUR – COUNTRY – BACK!

Now, let me tell you – I’ve served the people of South Carolina a long time, some might even say too long, pretty much for my entire professional career. When I first entered the Senate, I had the honor of working with President Reagan, and later with President Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, and the latest trifecta from Left field. I know Washington, I’ve seen Washington, and please, hear it from me folks: Washington today is more broken than ever before. It is a city strangled by partisanship, owned by special interests who only have themselves in mind, and run by their subsidiary - the Democratic Party - who are running this country into the ground. 

It’s no wonder Americans are experiencing the slowest, most painful “recovery” in our history. It’s no wonder that small businesses are being shut out of the market thanks to over-regulation and over-taxation. It’s no wonder that our big companies are sending jobs and money overseas and millions of Americans are being forgotten throughout our land. But I still believe in America. Because I believe in John Moreno.

In a city where people are afraid to take controversial positions, unwilling to step up to the plate for fear of being attacked, and unable to face the challenges our country faces, John Moreno is a different kind of politician. He doesn’t follow the crowd; he lets the crown follow him. He doesn’t attack people for stepping up to what needs to be done, he steps up and does it. He’s a man of God, a patriot, and a family man. He’s a conservative, a man of principle, but and he knows how to make Washington work. 

And most of all, he has a vision for our country. He believes, as I do, a in a country where every man, woman, and child can go as far as their talents may take them. He has a plan to secure our borders after decades of amnesty and neglect with one of the toughest immigration plans ever proposed. He knows that we have to make the hard choices to revive our economy and save our entitlements. He’s a man who can - and will - fight to take our country back. And - thank God Almighty - he’s the next President of the United States. Ladies and gentlemen, without further ado, please allow me to introduce my friend, John Moreno!"

The Next President of the United States

JOHN S. MORENO

MV5BMjE5MDM4MTcyNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDI5

"Thank you, South Carolina! It’s great to be here with you all in the Palmetto State. In South Carolina, the passion and fire of patriotism shines bright in the eyes of the good people here today. And it gives me and so many others great hope for this country of ours. Because it is that spirit and hope that has lifted this nation up through so many difficult times and over barriers. And it is why I am here tonight.

Right now, America needs a comeback. We are down 300,000 working class jobs since the left took over the White House in 2009. The liberals have doubled our national debt in that same amount of time while raising taxes on millions of Americans. ObamaCare has led to higher insurance premiums across the board, leading to more suffering and headaches for middle-income families and small businesses. The Obama and LeClavers Administrations has discarded the constitution with their assault on religious freedom, the sanctity of life, and the second amendment. We are losing to the left in Washington and across this country. Why, you might wonder? Because we keep trying the same old dynasties and families who deliver zero results.

Well, if there’s one thing I have learned from my time playing football in high school is that you can’t score if you stand in place. If you’re down twenty heading into the fourth quarter, it’s time for a comeback. We need bold, proven leadership to deliver and lead our country to victory.  It’s time we put the left on the defensive for a change and restore conservative values to governance. And we won’t get that by electing another one of the cookie-cutter family dynasty bureaucrats who have had power for the last several decades. My friends, South Carolina is going to be more than just the beginning of my campaign’s comeback. I believe this state is going to be the spark for America’s comeback and resurgence! My name is John Moreno, the comeback candidate, and I am ready to lead our country to victory. 

Now if we are going to win again as a country, we need both someone who can deliver the goods and who will stand up for constitutional conservatism. As a U.S. Senator, I voted against the original Clayborne budget, unlike Chris Williams. I was willing to endure a government shutdown because I knew this budget was a disaster. I stood up to the elites when they didn’t think any conservative could. And because I stood tall, I put the left on their heels. I forced them back to the bargaining table where they gave up more than $300 billion in spending cuts, the largest reduction in bureaucracy since President Reagan. I secured billions for new investments in our national security to protect us from terrorists and foreign enemies. I had the guts to stand up and follow through on my word as a proud conservative and American. I will bring that same courage to the White House when America’s comeback begins. It’ll start by delivering a tax cut for every American. I will slash income tax rates to their lowest in thirty years. I will make America business friendly again by cutting business taxes across the board and offering further tax relief to move jobs back home. Next, I will balance our budget. I will look to the example of your governor, Nikki Haley, who balanced the budget here in South Carolina without raising taxes. My administration will balance our budget by cutting spending and reforming entitlement programs to protect both our seniors and our financial future as a nation. Third, I will repeal ObamaCare and replace it with a modern, conservative healthcare plan. My plan will assure flexibility of health insurance across state lines, pass the bipartisan universal catastrophic coverage proposal, and reform the Employment Sponsored insurance tax deduction to make America’s health insurance work again for the people. And fourth, I will stand for our American values. I will fight for religious freedom by revoking the Obama Administration’s  contraceptive mandate on religious, family-owned businesses. I will stand for life by appointing justices who are pro-life and who will strike down Roe v. Wade. I will defund Planned Parenthood. And I promise you that I will do whatever it takes to allow prayer back in our schools again. 

This is the gameplan for America’s great comeback! And here in South Carolina is where it begins. If you believe that America can rise again, then join me. If you are ready for the resurgence of the America we know and love, join me. We are America’s comeback team! And together, we can win this Tuesday! Thank you South Carolina! God Bless you all. And God Bless the United States of America.

Edited by Fisher

ADDITIONAL INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENTS PART II

SOUTH CAROLINA

$100,000 x 9= $900,000 - GOTV

NEVADA
$100,000 x 9 = $900,000 - GOTV

NUMBER OF EVENTS: 2

APS: 8 (32 remaining)

LOCATIONS: 1.) Dallas-Ft.Worth, 2.) Houston

U.S. SENATE MAJORITY LEADER from NEW MEXICO

DIEGO ZAMORA

350740i.jpg

"Hello, Dallas! It's great to be here, in the Lone Star State in support of our next President: John Moreno! You know, come November we will face a stark choice: between four more years of failed Democratic leading-from-behind or a conservative pro-growth agenda led by Republicans up-and-down ballot. And I'm wholeheartedly convinced that the man at the top of your ballot will by John Moreno!

You see, every candidate in this race - even the Democrats - acknowledge something must be done. They acknowledge that the last eight years were years of failure and complacency, years where we lost our grip as a nation and where economic malaise has ruled.

That isn't stopping John, however, from selling a message of optimism, ideas of hope. He believes that when the government gets out of your way, you can innovate and build a better future for your family and our nation. His comprehensive platform will reinvigorate our economy in the form of an American comeback, and he's building up grassroots support, like all of you here today.

Not only will John cut taxes on every single American, he will also slash our highest-in-the-world corporate tax rates. With the constant barrage of news about American companies moving overseas taking jobs with them, John's plan is to make American competitive again!

And, down here in Texas, we know the potential that energy has to drive an economy. That's why Senator Moreno's plan will invest in all forms of energy across this nation, including Texas tea!

Another key area of our region's economy is agriculture. I'm proud to have led the fight, alongside John here, to repeal the insidious death tax and protect farmers and ranchers from overbearing government regulations. As President, Moreno will ensure that the alphabet soup of government agencies, like the EPA, don't get in the way of what Americans do best: expand the economy and provide for their families!

When we see President Moreno in the Oval Office, trust me, we will see an ultimatum sent to the Washington elites. He'll tell them that playtime is over, to get back to work in a real job, and no more messing around with taxpayer money. And he'll remember you here in Texas when Super Tuesday rolls around: Don't mess with Texas!

God bless you all, and may God continue to bless our beloved nation, the United States of America!"

U.S. SENATOR from WISCONSIN

DOUG HILL

59f21749c82ef.image.jpg

"Thank you!

I love coming down to Texas. I used to fly down here for flights and to lead the Allied Pilots Association. Today, however, I come for different reasons. I come here today to tell you why John Moreno is the most qualified candidate for President of the United States. 

John Moreno is the man to create jobs, especially energy ones, and has proved it in the Senate. His plan to reduce regulations on hydraulic fracking, that hurt working class job creation, is the reason why we need him in the Oval Office. Senator Christopher Williams is to busy playing twitter games to care about our economy, our job growth, and our plans to make America more energy independent. John Moreno is the only candidate that will fight to make our economy stronger, and our country more energy independent. With us being energy independent, gas prices drop, and that means more money in your pocket, more money for businesses to spend on other things, and a more stable economy.  

This election is important, scratch that, very important. John Moreno is the only guy in this race, in both parties, that has a solid plan for our economy. He needs your help. He need you to phone bank for him, he needs you to go door to door asking for support, and he needs you to go out and vote on Super Tuesday. Make it a date, take you and a few friends and go to the polls. It’s not only an easy process, but it’s a very important one. Thank you Texas for having me. May God bless you, may God bless Texas, and may God bless America!"

The Next PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA

JOHN S. MORENO

pitch-s1_pilot-mark_0152-V2_f_hires2.jpg

"My friends, it is amazing to be here in the great state of Texas! The warmth, generosity, and patriotism of the Lone Star state is unmatched and shines through you all today. My wife and I are honored to meet with you today. There are so many patriots here in this crowd. So many men and women who I know are ready to begin America’s great comeback!

I am here today because I know just how important the good people of this state are. No, I’m not talking political reasons. I’m talking about the values and no nonsense conservatism we share. We need more of that in Washington! The left wing in the United States hates Texas. So do the elites in our capital. Leftists like Harrison LeClavers and Jackson Clay despise Texas because its private sector success mocks the idiocy of their big government policies. With its booming economy, unrivaled job market, and thriving industries built on free enterprise, Texas destroys their arguments for socialism and the bloated welfare state. Your thriving and diverse energy sector that is powering the future leaves President LeClavers and Obama embarrassed at the failures of government to subsidize failed companies like Solyndra. Texas puts Washington D.C. to shame with its commitment to border security and protecting innocent Americans. The Democrats fear Texas because people like you and me believe America should be less like  Venezuela, with its monolithic socialist regime, and more like the Lone Star State with its capitalist driven society. And the Democratic Party and the left can’t stand Texas because it knows that the principles of our Constitution are what makes this country great, and not the overbearing hand of a bureaucrat. So it’s with pride that I am here today to join you in saying to every left-wing bureaucrat and career politician: Don’t Mess with Texas! Because we need more of the stuff that makes Texas what it is: America’s economic powerhouse and bastion for constitutional conservatism.

Now, I have a few questions for the good people here in Texas. Do you think we should elect as our next president a man who has broken campaign finance laws not once but twice in this election? Do the people of Texas believe that we can trust a politician who tries striking backroom deals, plants a false story, and then tries to cover it up by lying? Do you really think we can believe a man who says he’ll cut taxes, while he’s being endorsed by Cassius McKnight who would have raised the payroll tax rate on every single American? And do you trust a man’s word that he’ll protect you, right after he bashes the victims of a terrorist attack and praises the perpetrators on Twitter? Do you think we can trust him as president? Do you think we even can trust him as a conservative? You and I both know the answer these questions and the answer across the board is ‘No!’ Christopher Williams is probably a nice man at heart, but the people of Texas and the United States can do a whole lot better than him!

I am running for president because I think it’s time we made America more like Texas. I believe in the power of free enterprise, capitalism, innovation, and the principles of our constitution. I know that the best thing government can do for business is cut their taxes, open up the land, strip away the regulations, and then get out of the way. I know and Texas knows that the best job creators aren’t found in the corridors of congress but in the workshops, factories, small businesses, offices, and oilfields of the private sector. 

I pledge to renew the promise of America by restoring the power of the people and empowering them to spur the next wave of prosperity. I pledge to cut taxes across the board for each and every American businesses. I will make America the number one destination for working-class, blue-collar jobs again by following the model of Texas, working to deliver the lowest corporate tax rates in the developed world. I will stand for manufacturing by offering each and every business a 10% tax write-off if they relocate all their jobs to the United States and the Lone Star State. Second, I will invest in the American people by delivering direct tax relief to you and your family. I will deliver the largest income tax cut since the Reagan Administration to boost your take home pay and elevate more people into the middle-class. Third, I will make America energy independent and reduce our reliance on foreign oil. The good people of Texas know just how important oil is! So I’m going to open more federal land for energy development and double the number of drilling permits to ensure Texas’ energy sector continues to thrive! Fourth, I will repeal and replace ObamaCare with real healthcare reform. Fifth, I will stand for the conservative values that make America great. I will defend religious liberty and the rights of innocent unborn lives. I will appoint justices who will overturn Roe v. Wade and protect our second amendment. I will defund Planned Parenthood! And last but definitely not least, I will have the courage to take on terrorists and secure our border. Chris Williams may be too weak to condemn terrorists, but I’m not. Any politician who is too cowardly to protect innocent people from terrorists cannot be trusted to secure anything, much less the border. But I will build a border fence from the Pacific to the Gulf and make sure no acts of heinous terror occur on U.S. soil. I will make sure the terrorists, whoever they are and wherever they may live, fear us and not the other way around.

Therefore, if you’re ready to stand with me, then get out to the polls this Tuesday! Call you friends and neighbors, knock on doors. This campaign is a fight that I know Texas is made to win! With your help, we can begin a new era! With your help, Texas, we can begin America’s great comeback! Thank you! God Bless you all! God Bless Texas! And God Bless the United States!”

LOCATIONS:

Arlington, Texas

San Antonio, Texas

APS: 6 Used, 26 Remaining)

"Thank you Texas!

My friends, it is great to be here with you in your beautiful state. 

I am here today because I know just how important the good people of this state are. No, I’m not talking political reasons. I’m talking about the values and no nonsense conservatism we share. I'm talking about job creation, innovation, and ambition. Let me tell you something that the Democrats don't like admitting. The left wing in the United States hates Texas. So do the elites in our capital. Leftists like Harrison LeClavers and Jackson Clay despise Texas because its private sector success mocks the idiocy of their big government policies. With its booming economy, unrivaled job market, and thriving industries built on free enterprise, Texas destroys their arguments for socialism and the bloated welfare state. Your thriving and diverse energy sector that is powering the future leaves President LeClavers and Obama embarrassed at the failures of government to subsidize failed companies like Solyndra. Texas puts Washington D.C. to shame with its commitment to border security and protecting innocent Americans. The Democrats fear Texas because people like you and me believe America should be less like  Venezuela, with its monolithic socialist regime, and more like the Lone Star State with its capitalist driven society. And the Democratic Party and the left can’t stand Texas because it knows that the principles of our Constitution are what makes this country great, and not the overbearing hand of a bureaucrat. So it’s with pride that I am here today to join you in saying to every left-wing bureaucrat and career politician: Don’t Mess with Texas! Because we need more of the stuff that makes Texas what it is: America’s economic powerhouse and bastion for constitutional conservatism. Texans know how to create jobs. Texans know how to balance a budget. Texans understand what true energy independence means and how to lead the world in producing oil, natural gas, and renewables. And most importantly, Texans know how to call out B.S. when they hear it.

Now, I have a few questions for the good people here in Texas. Do you think we should elect as our next president a man who has broken campaign finance laws not once but twice in this election? Do the people of Texas believe that we can trust a politician who tries striking backroom deals, plants a false story, and then tries to cover it up by lying? Do you really think we can believe a man who says he’ll cut taxes, while he’s being endorsed by Cassius McKnight who would have raised the payroll tax rate on every single American? And do you trust a man’s word that he’ll protect you, right after he bashes the victims of a terrorist attack and praises the perpetrators on Twitter? Do you think we can trust him as president? Do you think we even can trust him as a conservative? You and I both know the answer these questions and the answer across the board is ‘No!’ Christopher Williams is probably a nice man at heart, but the people of Texas and the United States can do a whole lot better than him!

I am running for president because I think it’s time we made America more like Texas. I believe in the power of free enterprise, capitalism, innovation, and the principles of our constitution. I know that the best thing government can do for business is cut their taxes, open up the land, strip away the regulations, and then get out of the way. I know and Texas knows that the best job creators aren’t found in the corridors of congress but in the workshops, factories, small businesses, offices, and oilfields of the private sector. 

I pledge to renew the promise of America by restoring the power of the people and empowering them to spur the next wave of prosperity. I pledge to cut taxes across the board for each and every American businesses. I will make America the number one destination for working-class, blue-collar jobs again by following the model of Texas, working to deliver the lowest corporate tax rates in the developed world. I will stand for manufacturing by offering each and every business a 10% tax write-off if they relocate all their jobs to the United States and the Lone Star State. Second, I will invest in the American people by delivering direct tax relief to you and your family. I will deliver the largest income tax cut since the Reagan Administration to boost your take home pay and elevate more people into the middle-class. Third, I will make America energy independent and reduce our reliance on foreign oil. The good people of Texas know just how important oil is! So I’m going to open more federal land for energy development and double the number of drilling permits to ensure Texas’ energy sector continues to thrive! Fourth, I will repeal and replace ObamaCare with real healthcare reform. Fifth, I will stand for the conservative values that make America great. I will defend religious liberty and the rights of innocent unborn lives. I will appoint justices who will overturn Roe v. Wade and protect our second amendment. I will defund Planned Parenthood! And last but definitely not least, I will have the courage to take on terrorists and secure our border. Chris Williams may be too weak to condemn terrorists, but I’m not. Any politician who is too cowardly to protect innocent people from terrorists cannot be trusted to secure anything, much less the border. But I will build a border fence from the Pacific to the Gulf and make sure no acts of heinous terror occur on U.S. soil. I will make sure the terrorists, whoever they are and wherever they may live, fear us and not the other way around.

Therefore, if you’re ready to stand with me, then get out to the polls this Tuesday! Call you friends and neighbors, knock on doors. This campaign is a fight that I know Texas is made to win! With your help, we can begin a new era! With your help, Texas, we can begin America’s great comeback! Thank you! God Bless you all! God Bless Texas! And God Bless the United States!”

moreno_zpsprfd4lmi.png

CAMPAIGN INFRASTRUCTURE SPENDING

ALABAMA

$100,000 X 2 = $200,000 - Campaign Offices

$100,000 x 4 = $400,000 - GOTV Efforts

ARKANSAS

$100,000 x 2 = $200,000 - GOTV Efforts

COLORADO

$200,000 x 2 = $400,000 - GOTV Offices

GEORGIA

$300,000 X 1 = $300,000 - Campaign Offices

$300,000 x 5 = $1,500,00 - GOTV Efforts

MINNESOTA

$200,000 X 1 = $200,000  GOTV Efforts

NORTH DAKOTA

$50,000 X 3 = $150,000 GOTV Efforts

TEXAS
$500,000 x 1 = $500,000 - Campaign Offices
$500,000 x 6 = $3,000,000 - GOTV Efforts

VERMONT

$50,000 x 1 = $50,000 - Campaign Offices

$50,000 x 1 = $50,000 - GOTV Efforts

VIRGINIA

$300,000 X 1 = $300,000- GOTV Efforts

CUMULATIVE SUPER TUESDAY INFRASTRUCTURE SPENDING: $7,250,000

NUMBER OF EVENTS: 2

APS: 8 (18 remaining)

LOCATIONS: 1.) Savannah, Georgia, 2.) Marietta, Georgia

U.S. SENATE MAJORITY LEADER from NEW MEXICO

DIEGO ZAMORA

brian-sandoval-supreme-court-nominaton-1

"Hello, Georgia! Thank you for having us here today! Today I'd like to talk with you all about an issue that is of great importance to Georgia's economy, a sector of our national economy that I like to say forms our country's backbone. That sector, of course, is agriculture. On either side of the aisle, one candidate stands far above the rest, and his name is Senator John Moreno of Arizona!

When many think of agriculture, they envision wheat fields of Kansas or tracts of corn up in Iowa. But you and I know that there is a much more expansive world of agriculture. From peanuts and peaches down here in Georgia to cattle out in my state of New Mexico and citrus and cotton out in John's state of Arizona, agriculture plays a major role in our nation's well-being. As I'm prone to saying, a nation that cannot feed itself cannot succeed in and of itself!

Of all the candidates of either party you can choose from in Georgia's open primary, one has spoken loudly in support of the type of tax reform, infrastructure development, regulatory relaxation, and trade policies that is important for agricultural issues: John Moreno.

A Moreno Presidency will reduce your personal and business income taxes, but John's also a proud leader of efforts to repeal the insidious death tax, something that we're ushering through the Senate. Agriculture relies upon family farms, and family farms rely upon a fair and equitable tax treatment that doesn't lead to Uncle Sam seizing your multi-generational property.

Here in Georgia, you know the importance of getting crops to market, and so does Senator Moreno. As President, John will lead the development of a nationwide infrastructure proposal that focuses on regional needs and a focus on development of the local economies it touches.

John is also committed to eliminating harmful regulatory red-tape that stifles innovation and harms farmers, just as it hurts the rest of the country. The EPA's war on farmers will be no more once we've elected Senator Moreno!

Senator Moreno's stance on expanding access to foreign markets through equitable and reciprocal trade deals - deals that allow American exporters to be on a level-playing field - will be a major win for farmers across this state and nation.

Come Super Tuesday, go out and vote John Moreno as the Republican nominee for the White House! Thank you and God bless!"

The Next PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA

JOHN S. MORENO

Mark-Consuelos-to-play-Veronicas-dad-on-

"Thank you, Georgia! It’s great to be here with you all in the Peach State. Georgia is truly the empire state of the south, home to great innovators, entrepreneurs, capitalists, and farmers. You all make up a state that is thriving because it believes in free enterprise, ingenuity, and the American way. It gives me and so many others great hope for this country of ours. Because it is that spirit and hope that has lifted this nation up through so many difficult times and over barriers. 

You know, I'm a big baseball fan. And one of the greatest baseball players to live came from your Atlanta Braves. The year I was born, 1974, was the year Hank Aaron broke the all-time home run record. He was a legend and a champion. But even more than all that, he was a hero and role model for so many here in Georgia and across the United States. He once famously echoed the long spoken cliche of 'there is no shortcut in life.' You can't make the world a better place by breaking the rules, cutting the line, or ignoring others. In order to succeed, one must work hard and act honorably. In recent days however, we have seen a certain presidential candidate behave himself without the respect that the people of this state deserve. Christopher Williams ridiculed and mocked the  victims of a terrorist attack on U.S. soil where thirteen people died. Before that, he was found to have twice violated federal election laws. And before that, he was caught lying by trying to pass off a fake story to the press and slander the name of a fellow senator. Now, Chris Williams is probably a nice guy, but I know those aren't American values. The good people of Georgia know what real courage and integrity looks like. And they know, from the examples of great men from their state like Dr. Martin Luther King and Hank Aaron, that you have to have character and a good spirit about your work in order to make a difference. So it goes without saying that Christopher Williams does not have either. And if he doesn't have character or a good spirit of hard work, then how can you trust him to deliver on the goals and promises he makes? 

The people of Georgia deserve real leadership. And I promise to you that I will deliver it as your commander in chief. I will serve with honor. And as I do so, I will fight for your interests! I will work to ramp up the expansion of Georgia's economy so it becomes a nationwide leader in commerce and agricultural development. First, we must reinvent our tax code to slash business taxes across the board and establish an additional reduction for corporations that relocate all their jobs and business here to the United States. The Georgian economy has been booming in recent years and I think its time we as a country expand upon that and accelerate the growth here and across America.  Let’s make America and Iowa friendly for innovation and investment again!  Second I will make Georgia farmers a top priority of our nation’s economic policy again. Agriculture remains the largest sector of the Georgian economy to date. Whether its peaches, peanuts, pecans, cotton, or soybeans, the farmers of this state provide the rest of America with the resources to flourish. Sadly, too many out of state corporations control the land and receive the federal aid for farming. So I will shift the subsidies away from the big farms and towards the small town farmers who work from dawn til dusk to make ends meet. I will make sure the family farms and the hardworking communities of Georgia become the top priority again, instead of the massive conglomerates. I will amend our crop insurance program to assist people like you instead of CEOs and board members on Wall Street who have never harvested a peanut in their life.. Fourth, I will take on the overbearing bureaucrats in Washington by ordering the EPA to halt all regulations on manufacturing and farming. I will shrink and end the era of oppressive government and put the power back in the hands of the people. No more will the EPA or the federal government chain down and restrict the growth of Georgia. I'm talking less government for more prosperity! This is my plan to stand for you and the state of Georgia. For through this blueprint and with your support, we can make clear for all the world to see that the Peach State is where you want to do business, begin a family, and pursue the American Dream!

Therefore, Georgia, if you are ready to lead your fellow countrymen on the path to America's great comeback, join me today! Call your friends and neighbors, knock on doors, and get out to vote on Tuesday. Because I believe and know that with your support, we can begin a new day for America and a new wave of prosperity and growth for all. Thank you my friends. God Bless you all! And God Bless the United States of America."

LOCATIONS:

Columbus, Ohio

Cleveland, Ohio

Cincinnati, Ohio

Toledo, Ohio

APS: 12 Used, 6 Remaining)

COMEBACK%20TOUR_zpslvwrpzlt.png

mark-consuelos-rivrdale.jpg

"Thank you, Ohio!

It’s great to be here in the city of Columbus/Cleveland! Your support and energy is unbelievable and I am honored to join you all today. The state of Ohio is home to seven U.S. presidents. And I’m sure many of you know that no one from my  party has ever won the presidential election without your help. But that’s not why I’m here. I’m not in this race to just win an election, I’m here to win the future for Ohio workers. I’m here because too many families in the Buckeye State are struggling and have been forgotten. And I’m here today because I see the fighting spirit of the American dream within each of you. It is the undying belief of every proud American that no matter what challenge or problem is presented to us, we can solve it and rise to new heights. And no state in America has better exemplified that grit, resilience, and the determination to overcome  than the good people of Ohio.

86 years ago, one of the greatest Americans to ever live was born here in the Buckeye State. He did not come from wealth. His family moved twenty times as a young boy. But through every difficulty and trial, he persevered and kept going. It was a long journey, but the pathway would take him from a small town farm to the surface of the Moon. It was Ohio’s own Neil Armstrong who taught America and the world to never stop dreaming, to never stop striving, and to never give up faith in the pursuit of a better and more hopeful day. And I see his courage, strength, and endurance in the faces of so many here today.  I have witnessed your struggle as more than 250,000 manufacturing jobs have left Ohio since 2000 [1]. That’s a quarter million of our neighbors, friends, and co-workers whose jobs have been outsourced to China and Mexico. And even for those fortunate enough to still have a job, the Buckeye State is trailing other states in terms of salary and take home pay. Median household income for Ohioans is $5,000 behind the national average, leaving middle and working class families out to dry [2]. Across the board, the good people of this state have persevered through the worst of times. And while they persevered, Harrison LeClavers did nothing. He didn’t do anything or contribute at all during the budget talks. He didn’t propose a jobs plan. He hasn’t visited this state once. The only thing Harrison LeClavers has done is give the establishment its poster boy for complete incompetence and selfish indifference to the suffering of the American people. 

But I hear your cries. I see your suffering and feel your pain. The time has come for the people of this state to be heard in the corridors of Washington D.C. and in the White House. And above all else, it’s time to get Ohio back to work so we can begin America’s great comeback. To do so, we need a president with a record of delivering results and breaking through the establishment. In 2014, I stood up to the Harrison LeClaver and Lewis Clayborne and was the only Republican Senator to oppose their original disastrous budget proposal. Thanks to the stand I took with my colleagues in the House, I dragged Lewis Clayborne back to the bargaining table. And while Harrison LeClavers was off on vacation, I worked with members of both sides of the aisle to create a budget that cut our deficit by 60% and invested in working class infrastructure jobs, education, and defense. I did more in a month as a U.S. Senator than Harrison LeClavers did in three years as president. And if you elect me president this November, I pledge to you I will make Ohio and the United States the best place in the world to do business, create jobs, and raise a family. Beginning day one, my administration’s goal and objective will be simple: restore the American dream for all. That starts by fixing our broken tax code and taking the taxpayer dollars out of the hands of bureaucrats and giving it back to the American people. I will cut income and business tax rates across the board ensuring that everyone's better off and businesses have more capital to invest. Second, I will make America and states like Ohio the ideal place for job creation, especially for manufacturing. I will offer each and every corporation in the world a deal: if you move all your jobs and operations here to the United States and hire our strong, working class citizens, you get an additional 10% tax cut to facilitate your relocation and investment. And I pledge to fix our broken trade deals like NAFTA and the WTO by ending the practice of currency manipulation by foreign powers. Third, I will fight to protect Ohio workers by reform our immigration system. I will establish an E-Verify system to ensure all employment positions are filled by U.S. citizens and legal residents. Fourth, I will put the power back in the people’s hands when it comes to modernizing and rebuilding our nation’s crumbling infrastructure. The National Infrastructure Bank will not work in present form because we all know we cannot trust the career politicians in Washington. Anyone who thinks that a bureaucrat from the Beltway knows more about the roads here in Ohio than the people here in this state is an idiot. I trust you and your local representatives to know which bridges, roads, and highways need repaving and where we can best invest in working class jobs. So I will decentralize the N.I.B. and establish regional banks to ensure Ohio’s future isn’t dictated by Harrison LeClavers and his cronies. I will make sure you have the resources to invest in working class jobs. This, my friends, is how we can spur a new wave of economic innovation, wage growth, upward mobility, and a revolution in American manufacturing. 

If you still believe in the American dream, then you too are a believer in the American comeback. If you are a proud Ohioan and a proud American, then you a believer in the American comeback. And if you are tired of the last twenty years of regression here in the Buckeye State and across the United States, then you are a believer in the American comeback! Join me, my friends, as we take this comeback tour across this country and all the way to White House this November. Thank you, God Bless you all, and may God Bless the United States of America!”

[1] https://abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=4375718&page=1
[2] https://www.deptofnumbers.com/income/ohio/

EVENT TYPE: Public Rally

APS: 4 (44 remaining)

LOCATIONS: South Carolina Statehouse, Columbia, South Carolina

MORENO%20VP%20ANNOUNCEMENT_zpsvstjp1y0.p

JOHN S. MORENO

Mark-Consuelos-734x365.jpg

"Thank you, Columbia! It is great to be here in the state of South Carolina with you all this morning. My wife Lily, my children and I are so honored to join you. And we are just as excited as each and everyone of you to share with you today who will be our next vice president!

It was just a few months ago that I arrived here in South Carolina in need of a comeback. We had just lost two states in a row. We were fighting tooth and nail to stay alive in the race. But meeting with the good citizens of the Palmetto State gave me hope. You reinvigorated this campaign and gave it new life. Each and everyone of you here today can take pride in the fact that it  was the state of South Carolina that first believed in America’s Comeback. Thanks to you, South Carolina, the comeback is on its way! And thanks to you, we are here to today to reveal who are our next vice president!

Now, I’ve heard there have been a couple of reports circulating about today’s announcement. And I’ve also heard that the word may have gotten out from our campaign about who our next vice president is going to be. (laughs) Well, I can’t blame some of our guys for being unable to contain their excitement. And I know I speak on behalf of my family and the entire campaign that we have been looking forward to today with great anticipation. It is with pride that I welcome South Carolina’s own Hugh Merchant as the next vice president of the United States!

(Merchant walks onstage. Moreno and him fist bump and wave to the crowd before Moreno returns to the lectern)

Hugh Merchant was born and raised here in the Palmetto State. The son of a mechanic and a seamstress, Hugh grew up in a working class household with blue-collar values. Ever since he began his career of public service, he has fought tirelessly for conservative values and for what we hold dear as Americans. He is a champion for smaller government, lower taxes, and a secure border. He believes in family values such as the sanctity of human life and religious freedom. And most importantly, he knows that the people here and across this country are ready to begin America’s Comeback! So without furtherado, I give you the next vice president, South Carolina’s own Hugh Merchant!”

HUGH MERCHANT

larry-kudlow-heart-attack.jpg

"Hello South Carolina! [Waves to crowd and pauses briefly for applause] It is such a treat to be here with you all today, on the steps of our statehouse, in the very spot where I began this long, crazy ride called public life as a young representative from the 99th District (ever heard of it? probably not), climbing the steps right here to take up my seat in our legislature. Since then, I've put this state and its people front-and-center in every decision I've made, every policy I've pushed, every budgetary earmark I've shameless plugged [chuckles]. I've seen this state change and this country transform. South Carolina is my heart and soul, my reason of being, and I wouldn't trade the opportunity to serve it these past 45 years for anything in the world. So it's a bittersweet moment for me to be here today to announce that the time has come for me to answer a new call, to serve not just South Carolina but our entire country.

These past eight years have been one heck of a slog for this country. We've seen the Recession, with millions losing their savings and their livelihoods wiped out. We've seen Americans from all walks of life struggle to find a job, and even when they do, it's not the job they're right for and it doesn't pay enough to make ends meet for their family. Why? Because we haven't had the right leadership and vision in Washington to set our country on the path to recovery. Our country's best days are not behind us, they're ahead of us. Mark my words. But to get there, we need the right man in the White House. That man is John Moreno.

When I first entered the Senate, I had the distinct honor of working with one of our greatest presidents of all time, a guy named Ronald Reagan. You might've heard of him. What made President Reagan such a great leader - a president who restored confidence in this country, won the Cold War for the side of freedom, reenergized our economy after a decade of malaise, and made you just plain proud to be an American - was because he combined a lion-hearted love of this great nation with a vision of individual liberty, opportunity, and prosperity. His vision of our country as a "shining city upon a hill" was a manifestation of American ideals at their highest, our country fulfilling its destiny as THE land of opportunity. And its not since President Reagan that I've seen another leader who had those same qualities, that same vision, and the ability to make it reality. That is, until I met John Moreno.

That is why, when he asked me to serve as his Vice President, there was simply no way I could refuse such an honor. When John and I enter the White House next January, we're going to have a lot to get done. But as a team, I have no doubt that we can face the challenges our country faces head-on and turn this nation around. John is young, full of energy, drive, and vision; I'm gettin' up there in years, but as a result I bring decades of experience in swamp politics that I can put to use to turn his vision into action. You need both to make change, and that's why I'm so eager to join his White House and put these skills to work to take back this country.

I truly believe that one day, when I'm six feet under with a headstone on top, conservative leaders - maybe one of you, when you're running for office on the same ideals of liberty, opportunity, and prosperity - will invoke the legacy of President John Moreno like we talk about Ronald Reagan, as an example of a leader who fulfilled the highest purposes of the office, who championed freedom, who fought for our children and grandchildren to have the same opportunities we did, and who turned this country around and brought back the American Dream. And if I can play a small role in this great project as his Vice President, maybe you'll give me a little mention in the footnotes somewhere [chuckles]

This election won't be easy, this fight isn't a sure thing. But when I see so many people like you out here today, showing their support for the principles we believe in, knowing them to be the right ones by which to govern this great country, I know this nation has hope yet. We've got ourselves a long row to hoe, but together we can make the American Dream a reality once more. Thank you all so much, God bless you, God bless the great state of South Carolina and these United States! I'll see you on the trail!"

MORENO%20MERCHANT_zpsqgghns8d.png

moreno_zpsprfd4lmi.png

APS: 39 Used (1 Remaining)

LOCATIONS:

Columbus, Ohio

Cleveland, Ohio

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Detroit, Michigan

Grand Rapids, Michigan

Tallahassee, Florida

Miami, Florida

Tampa, Florida

Green Bay, Wisconsin

Richmond, Virginia

Raleigh, North Carolina

AMERICA'S COMEBACK TOUR

"Thank you, (city), (state)! It’s so great to be here with you all today. I have a question for you all. Are you guys ready to begin America’s comeback? I am and let me tell you why.  It’s the good people of (state) and across this country who give me hope and belief in the days to come. We are just a few short days away from the convention and I can feel the energy and passion rising, thanks to each and every one of you.

Over the last eight years, Harrison LeClavers and his cronies have dragged down the fortunes of America’s working and middle class.  Since 2009, under the pathetic management of Harrison LeClavers, over 300,000 manufacturing jobs have been lost to foreign competition. And since 1993, over a million blue-collar jobs have been outsourced. Middle-class families are earning far less than they should be in terms of median household income and rural families have seen their income decline precipitously. Our border is a sieve for dangerous criminals to get in and our immigration system is leaving many without hope and abandoned. Our education system is failing. Our colleges are too expensive for young adults to afford. The American Dream seems gone to so many. And in the midst of it all, we have had a do-nothing president with a do-nothing plan. The LeClavers Administration has done little more for America than issue a single executive order on immigration, an order that even his fellow Democrats like Jackson Clay is questionable in terms of its constitutionality. Harrison LeClavers has done nothing to contribute to this country, but provide a resident for the private living quarters at the White House. And now, just look at his plan! There’s almost nothing there. There’s nothing for middle class Americans, no tax relief whatsoever. There’s nothing for the millions of workers who have lost their jobs in manufacturing. There’s nothing for the small business owner, the entrepreneur, and the job creator who want to hire more people but can’t because of the burden of big government. There’s nothing proposed to secure our border or deliver a fair and just immigration system. There’s nothing in Harrison LeClaver’s  plan or record to inspire any confidence in you or this country for a brighter tomorrow. Harrison LeClavers may be a nice man, but he is a man without hope or a vision for tomorrow. And boy would be it sad to have that in the Oval Office for the next four years.

But my friends, we don’t have to endure four more years of do-nothing leadership. I believe that America’s Comeback is on the horizon. I believe in your power to lift America to new heights through job creation, tax relief, deficit reduction, border security, and a new era of quality education for all. I believe that strong leadership in the White House, combined with the fervant spirit of the American way, can help us begin anew with vigor and hope for the days ahead. That is why I am running for president and that is why I am here with you today!

First, I will get Americans back to work and get our economy growing again. I will cut taxes across the board for families and businesses, as well as pass an additional 10% tax cut for manufacturers that will move all their jobs back to the United States. I will take on China at the WTO and renegotiate NAFTA to end the outsourcing of American jobs overseas. Second, I will secure our border with a fence stretching from the Pacific to Gulf and with more boots on the ground. I will ensure we have a fair and just immigration system that deports each and every violent criminal while offering a chance at redemption for those who believe in our values and are worthy of a second chance. Third, farmers and rural Americans will matter again when I am elected president. I will overhaul crop insurance and farm subsidies to shift the money away from the multi-billion dollar conglomerates and instead devote it towards improving job growth and wages. Fourth, I will overhaul and reform our education system, giving more flexibility to the states, taking on the teacher unions, and rewarding universities that lower the cost of tuition. And fifth,it’s time to reinvest in the middle and working class family. Unlike Harrison LeClavers who offers you no tax cut, I will deliver the largest income tax cut in American history to families like yours. I will fight to ensure you and your family have the best possible future ahead by giving back more of your hard earned money. I trust that money more in your pocket than at the IRS. It’s time all of Washington believes in you and your family again. And as your president, I will ensure your prosperity and future come first.

Therefore, if you are ready to shake off the malaise of do-nothing Harry LeClavers, then  join me on this journey. And if you are ready to begin a new day, where all of God’s children have the chance to live out the American dream, then join me. And if you’re ready for America’s great comeback, then join me today! Call your friends and neighbors and tell them that America’s brightest days are ahead of us and that our comeback as a country begins now. It all starts with you. Thank you. God bless you, (city)! And may God Bless the United States of America!"

Posted (edited)

Campaign of John S. Moreno-Hugh Merchant

General Election Round #1

BUDGET
Starting Budget: $17,890,000
Infrastructure Spending: $9,750,000
Advertisement Spending: $2,000,000
New Balance: $6,140,000

Campaign Offices

Colorado - $250,000 = 1 Office

Ohio - $1,000,000 = 1 Office

Michigan - $500,000 = 2 Offices

Pennsylvania - $1,000,000 = 1 Office

Florida - $1,000,000 = 1 Office

Tennessee - $250,000 = 1 Office

North Carolina - $500,000 = 1 Office

Virginia - $500,000 = 1 Office

Targeted Outreach

Colorado - $250,000 = Target: Middle-Income Voters

Ohio - $1,000,000 = Target: Working Class/Blue-Collar Voters

Michigan - $500,000 = Target: Working Class/Blue-Collar Voters

Pennsylvania - $1,000,000 = Target: Working Class/Blue Collar Voters

Florida - $1,000,000 = Target: Elderly Voters

North Carolina - $500,000 = Target: Middle-Income Voters

Virginia - $500,000 = Target: Middle-Income Voters

Talking Points:

1. BRING OUR JOBS BACK - I will end the outsourcing of our manufacturing and coal jobs by renegotiating NAFTA, offering tax freedom to businesses that relocate their jobs back to the United States, and invest in clean coal and state infrastructure projects. Do-nothing Harry LeClavers doesn’t care about American workers with his empty platform and zero ideas.

2. MIDDLE CLASS TAX RELIEF - I will enact the largest tax cuts for America’s middle-class. I will abolish capital gains taxation for everyone earning $100,000 or less per year. And my adminstration will establish a low income tax rate of just 15% for middle-income families. Do-nothing Harry LeClavers plan offers you and your family nothing in terms of tax relief.

3. REPEAL OBAMACARE - My administration will repeal and replace ObamaCare by giving money and flexibility back to the American people. I will ensure you have the ability to carry your insurance across state lines. My administration will save you money on drug prices by modernizing investments in employer provided coverage. Do-nothing Harry LeClavers has no plan on healthcare and will leave ObamaCare intact.

4. BORDER SECURITY - My administration will protect Americans and their jobs by building a border fence from the Pacific to the Atlantic, instituting a national E-Verify system, and immediately deporting each and every illegal alien here in the United States a.) with a  violent criminal past, b.) who arrived within the last fifteen years, or c.) has broken our laws. Do-nothing Harry LeClavers has no plan for border security or for our immigration system.

5. SAFER & BETTER RETIREMENT FOR SENIORS - I will ensure Social Security and Medicare remain intact forever. My administration will ensure both programs solvency while protecting the benefits of current retirees and future middle and lower income seniors. And my Medicare cost-sharing modernization plan will save our elderly thousands in drug costs. Do-nothing Harry LeClavers has no plan to protect or improve your retirement.

6. AMERICAN ENERGY INDEPENDENCE - I will make American energy independent by 2025. My administration will double the number of drilling permits on federal land and open up new territory for development, lowering gas prices at the pump for you and your family. I will end the E.P.A.’s war on coal. I will invest in biofuels. Do-nothing Harry LeClavers has no plan whatsoever to save you money on energy costs.

Advertisements

Radio Ad

Location: Pennsylvania, Half-State, 30 Seconds, Morning Drivetime (x2)

Issue: “Blue-Collar Pride”

Cost: $2,000,000

(radio ad begins with the faint sounds of a steel factory in the background. A man speaks)

NARRATOR: “I grew up in western Pennsylvania, coal country. My daddy worked in the mines to provide us a living. Today, I work in the steel mills in Pittsburgh. We Pennsylvanians have struggled as our jobs have been outsourced to countries like China and Mexico. So it disgusts me that Harrison LeClavers has no plan for us. No ideas to save American manufacturing and no plan for coal mining communities. Harrison LeClavers simply doesn’t care about working Americans like you and me.

(mood of voice lightens)

John Moreno does care however. He will bring our steel and coal jobs back and end outsourcing by fixing our broken trade deals, cut taxes for every blue-collar family and job creating manufacturer. Our comeback begins this November by voting for John S. Moreno.”

(end of ad)

PRESIDENTIAL STUMP SPEECHES // JOHN S. MORENO

POTUS Stump Speech #1

Locations:

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Allentown, Pennsylvania

Columbus, Ohio

Detroit, Michigan

Ann Arbor, Michigan

“Thank you (city)! What a great day it is to be here with you all! My wife Lily and I are so excited to be here again with you all in the heartland of America. It is here in America where the steel is forged, the cars are assembled, and the factories hum with the production of American made goods. It is in (state) where the blue-collar work ethic of America shows. Each and everyone of you give me hope and inspire the determination to fight for our country.

No region of our country has endured more economic hardship over the last two decades than the American midwest. And yet no people has ever shown such resiliency through hard times like the strong citizens of (state). Despite more than five million manufacturing jobs being outsourced since 2000, you stood strong. Even as median household income plunged in blue-collar and coal mining communities, you have remained as one. Throughout the collapse of the auto manufacturing sector, the bankruptcy of cities, and the exodus of opportunities and investments, the people of this state and of the midwest have held their head high and pressed onward. Each and everyone of you epitomize the spirit of this country. We never surrender, we never quit the struggle, and we never stop believing in the promise of America.

Sadly, someone in Washington has given up on that promise. And worst of all, he’s given up on you. Our do-nothing president, Harry LeClavers, has thrown in the towel. He entered this race with no plan to help (state)’s working class and he still has nothing to offer now. Harrison LeClavers views you all as a lost cause, a headache, an eye roll. He knows nothing of the struggling workers on the assemblylines who have seen their jobs outsourced to China and Mexico. He knows nothing of the coal miners who perform the back-breaking work to power our country and provide for their families. He knows nothing of the farmer who gets up in the early morning to harvest his crops before the heat of the day. He knows nothing of the workers who depend on fracking to put food on the table and pay the rent. Harry LeClavers doesn’t see you. He doesn’t believe in you. And he does not believe that you’re worth his time and effort as president.

Well let me tell you all something. I hear you. I see your struggle. And as president, I’m going to be right there beside you on the assemblylines, in the factories, in the coal mines, and in the fields, fighting to make sure your American dream becomes a reality. Your hard work inspires me everyday to get up and do whatever I can, from dawn til dusk, to restore the promise of this great country. On January 20th, after I take the oath of office, I will begin the task of rebuilding the America we know and love by making sure the blue-collar American is remembered once again. I am going to bring back our auto-manufacturing jobs, reinvest in coal mining, revive our steel industry, free up our energy sector, and support our farmers. No longer will we measure economic growth merely by the arrow next to the Dow Industrials, but by the opportunity each and everyone of you have at living out the American dream. My administration will begin the task by cutting taxes across the board on personal income and businesses. Every family and corporation in America will save money on their taxes. Second, we must make America the best place in the world to hire again and we must end outsourcing. Any business that agrees to relocate all its jobs and operations to the United States will have the chance to enjoy tax freedom as a reward. If you hire American workers right here in (state), we’re going to make sure it’s the best business decision you ever made! Hire Americans and make it in America! I will do all that and I will fix the broken NAFTA agreement and go to the WTO to demand China stop manipulating its currency and stealing our jobs!

Third, we must make America the world’s energy powerhouse. That means supporting our emerging fracking industry and ending the E.P.A.’s war on coal. My administration will open up more federal land for drilling and coal mining and rescind burdensome regulations that inhibit your ability to work and earn good wages in your community.

And fourth, let’s make sure our farmers are no longer forgotten. Big government elitists like Harrison LeClavers think farm subsidies should go to the big agriculture CEOs who have never held a pitchfork or driven a tractor a day in their lives. But I will change our farm subsidy and crop insurance programs to benefit and protect the small-town, family-owned businesses across the midwest. It’s time for our farming policy to benefit those who really need the help and who truly believe in the hope this country has to offer.

And last but not least, we need to secure our border and the jobs of working Americans. No more of illegal immigrants taking away the jobs of the American people. As a part of my immigration plan, I will ensure each and every business uses a national E-Verify system to prevent future undocumented immigrants from taking away your jobs. I will keep us safe and make sure your jobs are protected! It’s time for leadership that will remember the working men and women of this state and will fight on their behalf. And I promise you my friends, not a day will go by when I’m president that I am not doing everything in my power to make sure you can live out the promise of the American dream!

Therefore, if you are ready to begin a new day and get America back to work again, join me! If you’re tired of waiting on a do-nothing president and demand action from our leaders, stand with me! If you have had enough of seeing our country’s fortunes decline and your communities weaken, then march with me! And if  you are ready, (state), to unite together with a nation of proud patriots to begin America’s great comeback, then join me today as we begin the work and task of restoring the American dream for all! Thank you my friends! God Bless you all! And God Bless the United States of America!”

POTUS Stump Speech #2

Locations:

Tampa, Florida

Miami, Florida

Tallahassee, Florida

Richmond, Virginia

Raleigh, North Carolina

“Thank you (city)! It’s great to be here today with you in the beautiful state of (state). My wife Lily and I are so excited to join you. We have traveled far and wide across this country, but the spirit, hospitality, and patriotism here in this crowd is among the best we’ve seen so far. You give me hope and inspire within me even more confidence that America’s Comeback is happening and it’s beginning with you! The spirit of this great country is represented here today by the good people of this state who work hard and have honored this country with their commitment to their families and this country.

Here in the United States, we have a dream. The dream is that no matter who you are and no matter where you are from, if you work hard and play by the rules, you can achieve success. And there has been no better example of the success of that dream than the emergence of the American middle-class in the 21st Century. It is what my grandfather strived for when he arrived in the United States with little more than a couple of dollars in his pocket. He believed that the struggles and toils of his life would provide better opportunities for his children a solid retirement for when he grew old. And so he sacrificed, working day after day to fulfill that dream. So many here in the crowd today are right now working to provide for their families and saving for their retirements. Others here are already retired and are hoping to make it the rest of the way without concern of financial ruin. But we all are here today because we believe in preserving and enhancing the promise of the American dream so that our children and grandchildren can carry on the legacy.

We are here today, however, because that American dream is slipping away. Our middle-class is being squeezed and slowly dying away under the heavy weight of a burdensome tax code. Job growth and upward mobility are at historic lows as we’ve endured the slowest so-called economic ‘recovery’ in history. Our workers are paying more in their taxes, through payroll and income, than ever before. And perhaps most disheartening of all, their retirement plans have never been in more jeopardy than they are now. Social Security and Medicare are headed for insolvency within the next two decades. I see the worry and concern in the faces of so many here in this state and across the country as people wonder if their work amounts for anything and if retirement is a possibility. The people of this nation are struggling when it comes to making ends meet and the government is failing to invest in their present and preserve their tomorrow. And there is no bigger culprit for that failure than do-nothing Harry LeClavers!

Harrison LeClavers is more than just an empty suit. He’s an empty suit with an empty platform and a do-nothing mentality. He has done nothing as president except issue one single executive order that even Jackson Clay says is unconstitutional. But perhaps worst of all is his lack of vision, compassion, and direction. The agenda he proposed in his platform completely ignores America’s middle-class, our seniors, and those who are depending upon the restoration of the American dream. If you’re a middle-class father or mother in the crowd right now and you’re struggling to make ends meet, can you count on Harrison LeClavers to cut your taxes? Sadly, you can’t. Because his plan doesn’t offer anyone in this country a single penny of relief. If you’re trying to find a new job, do you expect it to get any easier if we elect a man whose big ideas are nothing more than four more years of the same? And if you’re a senior citizen trying to balance the costs of prescription medication with the constraints of your retirement, can you really depend on a man who has zero ideas to make your life even a smidgeon easier or better? Of course not! Harrison LeClavers is the do-nothing president, a man of complete inaction. And no one ever lived out the American dream by sitting around on the couch and doing nothing!

That’s why we need new leadership in Washington that shares the same energy and vigor of the American people. I believe that the promise of this country is still alive because it shines bright in crowd here and across all fifty states. But to restore the full vitality and strength of the American dream, we need a president who will get to work for you! As president, I pledge to you that I will fight for the middle-class and I will ensure all Americans can enjoy a solid retirement. That begins by putting money back in your pockets with the largest income tax break in history for middle and working class families and abolishing the capital gains tax for those earning $100,000 or less. I want to make sure you have more money to save, to invest, to make your life better. I want to make sure you can also get a good paying job. So I’m going to cut taxes across the board for corporations and offer tax freedom for businesses that move their jobs back to the U.S. so you all can have an array of high-paying job opportunities at your fingertips. And finally, I am going to reinvest in retirement so none of you have to face the prospect of growing old in poverty or in an unstable environment. My plan for Social Security and Medicare will not only protect benefits for current retirees and future middle-class and lower-income recipients. It will save you money! Just look at my proposal to modernize Medicare cost-sharing, saving senior citizens thousands per year on their prescriptions. I have a plan that will preserve the promise of retirement, ensure each and everyone of you can find a good-paying job, and that every family in America can keep more of their income. This is how we will rebuild our American dream and restore the promise and legacy of this great country.

We have a long path ahead, but the promise of this country is still living. I know you are ready to affect change in Washington. And I know you are sick and tired of our do-nothing president. The American dream was built by men and women of action! So each of you here today and across this state can take action this November and ensure America’s comeback for you, the state of (state), and for all Americans! The time has come for a restoration and resurgence of the American dream! And with your help, we will see it come to fruition! Thank you my friends! God Bless you all! And God Bless the United States of America!”

VICE PRESIDENTIAL STUMP SPEECHES // HUGH MERCHANT

VPOTUS Stump Speech #1

Locations:

Palm Beach, Florida

Tampa, Florida

Vero Beach, Florida

Orlando, Florida

Jacksonville, Florida

"Hello Florida! It’s great to be down in the Sunshine State with all of you today. Our country today faces many challenges, both at home and abroad. Our economy is in decline, thanks to the lack of an economic plan from the President, and Americans are feeling like the American Dream has failed them. Millions of Americans cannot find work, wages are stagnant, and it seems like our economy has come to a halt. Vast swathes of our country lay derelict, forgotten victims of automation and globalization, and need new innovation and new economic life. A healthcare law, written by insurance companies for insurance companies, threatens to make healthcare unaffordable, raise deductibles, bankrupt our country, and eliminate consumer choice. Abroad, our adversaries grow stronger by the day, as the specter of terrorism looms over us, Arab despots oppose the advance of democracy, China plays fast-and-loose with the rules of international trade, and North Korea and Iran threaten America and its allies in its attempt to acquire a nuclear missile. In a unique time in our country's history, Americans are getting poorer and have lost their belief that tomorrow will be better than today. Today I am announcing the beginning of the end of America's decline and the start of something new. Today, we set out to restore the American Dream.

This election season, Americans are presented with a stark choice: two parties, two candidates, two very different visions for the future of our country. On the one hand, there’s President LeClavers and the Democrats, the party that’s supposed to have been governing these past eight years but has totally and utterly failed. Economic growth is stagnant and good jobs are still hard to come by. Let me ask you: what has Harrison LeClavers ever done for you?

A prime example of the inaction of this administration is on entitlements. It’s an open secret in Washington that entitlements are gonna go belly up in the next ten years or so. Demographic changes and decades of unfunded promises made by politicians looking to buy votes have put social security on the path to insolvency. The next President - regardless of their party - is going to have to put forward a plan to save social security, else it won’t be here.

And yet, only John Moreno has a plan for social security. Harrison LeClavers has no problem abandoning seniors and forgetting the promises generations of politicians have made, simply because he’s unwilling to face an uncomfortable reality - that he has no idea what he’s doing. The Moreno plan, meanwhile, puts social security on a path to solvency, protects benefits for all seniors today and for future middle- and lower-class seniors. It promises to save both seniors and the fed money on Medicare drug prices and make sure nobody is left behind.

The Democrats say, “no government program left behind.” I say, “no American citizen left behind.” For far too long, the American Dream has been out of reach for so many of our people. But I reject the idea that the American Dream could ever die - it lives in the hearts and minds of the American people. Our country hasn’t lost some “secret sauce” that made it great before - we’re still the same people in the same great nation; we just don’t have the right leadership in Washington to unleash that Dream.

The time has come for a great American comeback. I know we’ve got it in us. And with John Moreno at the helm of this country, putting conservative ideas into action on behalf of the American people - saving social security, restoring our economy, putting Americans back into good, well-paying jobs - I know that this country can be the comeback kid of history. With your vote, we can make it happen.

Thank you all, God bless you, and God bless the United States of America!”

VPOTUS Stump Speech #2

Locations:

Richmond, Virginia

Norfolk, Virginia

Virginia Beach, Virginia

Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Raleigh, North Carolina

“Hello [LOCATION]! It’s a pleasure to be here with all of you today and great to be surrounded by so many patriotic Americans, who’ve come out to join our movement, to kickstart this great American comeback, energized to put the next great leader in office.

Our country today faces many challenges, both at home and abroad. Our economy is in decline, thanks to the lack of an economic plan from the President, and Americans are feeling like the American Dream has failed them. Millions of Americans cannot find work, wages are stagnant, and it seems like our economy has come to a halt. Vast swathes of our country lay derelict, forgotten victims of automation and globalization, and need new innovation and new economic life. A healthcare law, written by insurance companies for insurance companies, threatens to make healthcare unaffordable, raise deductibles, bankrupt our country, and eliminate consumer choice. Abroad, our adversaries grow stronger by the day, as the specter of terrorism looms over us, Arab despots oppose the advance of democracy, China plays fast-and-loose with the rules of international trade, and North Korea and Iran threaten America and its allies in its attempt to acquire a nuclear missile. In a unique time in our country's history, Americans are getting poorer and have lost their belief that tomorrow will be better than today. Today I am announcing the beginning of the end of America's decline and the start of something new. Today, we set out to restore the American Dream.

This election season, Americans are presented with a stark choice: two parties, two candidates, two very different visions for the future of our country. On the one hand, there’s President LeClavers and the Democrats, the party that’s supposed to have been governing these past eight years but has totally and utterly failed. Economic growth is stagnant and good jobs are still hard to come by. Let me ask you: what has Harrison LeClavers ever done for you?

Since the Recession, the American middle class has been getting slammed. Wages aren’t growing, good jobs are few and far between, and a sense of social mobility that built this country seems to have evaporated. And in the midst of this crisis, the current administration has done nothing to help the middle class. Taxes are still way too high, businesses are moving overseas because they’re tired of paying our highest-in-the-developed-world corporate tax, and small businesses get strangled under a mountain of bureaucracy and red tape.

Only John Moreno has the plan and the passion to slash taxes for the middle class. The biggest tax cut in history, period – that is what a Moreno presidency will deliver. And with that tax cut, we will stimulate growth, get Americans earning and spending again, put people in good, satisfying, well-paying jobs, and make our economy the world’s best once again.

Harrison LeClavers, on the other hand, just offers more of the same: more tax and spend and more job-killing regulation. Does he offer any tax relief for the middle class? No. Does he have a plan to bring businesses back to America? No. Does he know how he’s going to get places like Virginia, North Carolina, Michigan, and Pennsylvania hiring again? No, no, and no!

The Democrats say, “no government program left behind.” I say, “no American citizen left behind.” For far too long, the American Dream has been out of reach for so many of our people. But I reject the idea that the American Dream could ever die - it lives in the hearts and minds of the American people. Our country hasn’t lost some “secret sauce” that made it great before - we’re still the same people in the same great nation; we just don’t have the right leadership in Washington to unleash that Dream.

The time has come for a great American comeback. I know we’ve got it in us. And with John Moreno at the helm of this country, putting conservative ideas into action on behalf of the American people - saving social security, restoring our economy, putting Americans back into good, well-paying jobs - I know that this country can be the comeback kid of history. With your vote, we can make it happen.

Edited by Fisher

2 hours ago, Fisher said:

BUDGET
Starting Budget: $17,890,000
Infrastructure Spending: $9,750,000
 Advertisement Spending: $2,000,000
 New Balance: $8,140,000

Should be corrected to read: "New Balance: $6,140,000" 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

General Election Round #1

BUDGET
Starting Budget: $23,340,000
Infrastructure Spending: $16,050,000
Advertisement Spending: $4,500,000
New Balance: $2,790,000

Campaign Offices

Colorado - $500,000 = 2 Office

Ohio - $2,000,000 = 2 Office

Michigan - $2,000,000 = 4 Offices

Pennsylvania - $2,000,000 = 2 Offices

North Carolina, - $500,000 = 1 Office

Nevada - $300,000 - 3 Offices

New Hampshire - $150,000 - 3 Offices

Maine - $100,000 - 2 Offices

Florida - $2,000,000 = 2 Office

Tennessee - $250,000 = 1 Office

Virginia - $1,500,000 = 3 Offices

Targeted Outreach

Colorado - $250,000 = Target: Middle-Income Voters

Ohio - $1,000,000 = Target: Working Class/Blue-Collar Voters

Michigan - $500,000 = Target: Working Class/Blue-Collar Voters

Pennsylvania - $1,000,000 = Target: Working Class/Blue Collar Voters

Talking Points:

1. LEADERSHIP TO UNITE - I will lead our country by working to unite both parties, just as I did during the 2014 budget talks where we cut the deficit by 60%, invested in working class jobs, rebuilt our military, and restored our schools. Harrison LeClavers has failed to unite us and is epitome of partisan incompetence.

2. BRING OUR JOBS BACK - I will end the outsourcing of our manufacturing and coal jobs by renegotiating NAFTA, offering tax freedom to businesses that relocate their jobs back to the United States, and invest in clean coal and state infrastructure projects. 

3. MIDDLE CLASS TAX RELIEF - I will enact the largest tax cuts for America’s middle-class. I will abolish capital gains taxation for everyone earning $100,000 or less per year. And my adminstration will establish a low income tax rate of just 15% for middle-income families. 

4. REPEAL OBAMACARE - My administration will repeal and replace ObamaCare by giving money and flexibility back to the American people. I will ensure you have the ability to carry your insurance across state lines. My administration will save you money on drug prices by modernizing investments in employer provided coverage. 

5. AMERICAN ENERGY INDEPENDENCE - I will make American energy independent by 2025. My administration will double the number of drilling permits on federal land and open up new territory for development, lowering gas prices at the pump for you and your family. I will end the E.P.A.’s war on coal. I will invest in biofuels. Do-nothing Harry LeClavers has no plan whatsoever to save you money on energy costs.

Advertisements

TV Ad "Let's Get to Work"

Issue: “Blue-Collar Pride”

Cost: $4,500,000

(ad begins with a clip of workers on the assembly lines at an automanufacturing plant in Detroit. In the background, an instrumental to Eminem's "Lose Yourself" plays)

JOHN S. MORENO VOICE-OVER: “The state of Michigan and its economy was built by the grit and teamwork of blue-collar Americans."

(screen cuts to John S. Moreno)

MORENO: "So enough of  Harrison LeClavers and his failed leadership that divides us while Michigan jobs are outsourced. As president, I will deliver on my promise to work with Republicans and Democrats to fix our broken trade deals, offer tax freedom for job creation here in the Great Lakes State, and invest in giving every working American a tax cut. I will break the system of obstruction and incompetence to bring our jobs and prosperity back to Michigan."

(screeen angle changes for closing)

MORENO: "I'm John S. Moreno, and I approve this message because America's Comeback is on. Let's get to work, Michigan!"

(end of ad)

PRESIDENTIAL STUMP SPEECHES // JOHN S. MORENO

POTUS Stump Speech #1

Locations:

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Cincinnati, Ohio

Detroit, Michigan

Grand Rapids, Michigan

“Thank you (city)! What a great day it is to be here with you all! My wife Lily and I are so excited to be here again with you all in the heartland of America. It is here in America where dreams are forged in the factories and on the assembly lines. Where hope is found in the coal mines. And where men and women of good will set aside their differences to make the world a better place.

No region of our country has endured more economic hardship over the last two decades than the American Midwest. And yet no people has ever shown such resiliency through hard times like the strong citizens of (state). Despite more than five million manufacturing jobs being outsourced since 2000, you stood strong. Even as median household income plunged in blue-collar and coal mining communities, you have remained as one. Throughout the collapse of the auto manufacturing sector, the bankruptcy of cities, and the exodus of opportunities and investments, the people of this state and of the midwest have held their head high and pressed onward. Each and everyone of you epitomize the spirit of this country. We never surrender, we never quit the struggle, and we never stop believing in the promise of America. And above all, we work together to rise above the noise and distractions to get the job done.

Sadly, someone in Washington doesn’t care about working with others. What we Americans know is that we go father when we work together. But right now, we have a president in Harrison LeClavers who is refusing to work across the aisle and put the American people first. Just this last week, it was revealed that he stonewalled in the budget talks on Capitol Hill, refusing to entertain any new ideas. Instead of working with a room of diverse opinions and trying to reach a consensus, Harrison LeClavers told everyone who disagreed with him to get lost and fall in line. In the end, all he had to offer a continuing resolution. That’s right, a mere continuing resolution. All that bluster at the bargaining table, and all he could come up with was a continuing resolution. That’s not leadership to make America better. That’s called visionless ineptitude and arrogance. And that road only leads to more joblessness, more headache, and the further regression of American pride and prosperity. When our public officials don’t follow the model of the working-class Americans and cannot put aside the politics to do the right thing, we suffer as a country and fail to live up to our promise.

But let me tell you all something. I am ready to offer you a different style of leadership, one based on cooperation, conviction, and the belief that we all have something to contribute. We go farther by working together and by setting aside our differences to build a better world. In 2014, I led budget negotiations that led to a far different result than President LeClavers. By working with fellow conservatives and across the aisle with Democrats like Lewis Clayborne, we were able to pass a budget that cut our deficit by more than 60%. But most importantly, we invested in you, the American people! New funding for our schools so our children could learn. New investments in infrastructure development, putting working-class citizens back to work. And our military finally received the funding it needed to modernize for the new threats facing America. Those are the fruits of the budget I negotiated, because I know cooperation and bipartisanship is a far better way to improve the lives of everyday Americans than stonewalling and obstruction. We need a commander in chief who will exude the working qualities and cooperative spirit of the blue-collar American. And as president, I’m going to be right there beside you on the assemblylines, in the factories, in the coal mines, and in the fields, fighting to make sure your American dream becomes a reality. Your hard work inspires me everyday to get up and do whatever I can, from dawn til dusk, to restore the promise of this great country. On January 20th, after I take the oath of office, I will begin the task of rebuilding the America we know and love by making sure the blue-collar American is remembered once again. I am going to bring back our auto-manufacturing jobs, reinvest in coal mining, revive our steel industry, free up our energy sector, and support our farmers. No longer will we measure economic growth merely by the arrow next to the Dow Industrials, but by the opportunity each and everyone of you have at living out the American dream. My administration will begin the task by cutting taxes across the board on personal income and businesses. Every family and corporation in America will save money on their taxes. Second, we must make America the best place in the world to hire again and we must end outsourcing. Any business that agrees to relocate all its jobs and operations to the United States will have the chance to enjoy tax freedom as a reward. If you hire American workers right here in (state), we’re going to make sure it’s the best business decision you ever made! Hire Americans and make it in America! I will do all that and I will fix the broken NAFTA agreement and go to the WTO to demand China stop manipulating its currency and stealing our jobs!
Third, we must make America the world’s energy powerhouse. That means supporting our emerging fracking industry and ending the E.P.A.’s war on coal. My administration will open up more federal land for drilling and coal mining and rescind burdensome regulations that inhibit your ability to work and earn good wages in your community.
And fourth, let’s make sure our farmers are no longer forgotten. Big government elitists like Harrison LeClavers think farm subsidies should go to the big agriculture CEOs who have never held a pitchfork or driven a tractor a day in their lives. But I will change our farm subsidy and crop insurance programs to benefit and protect the small-town, family-owned businesses across the midwest. It’s time for our farming policy to benefit those who really need the help and who truly believe in the hope this country has to offer.

My friends, we need to come together as a country. When we work together, we go so much farther than when we are apart. This campaign isn’t about a Republican comeback or a Democratic comeback. I am running to lead America’s comeback! If are ready to begin a new day and get America back to work again, join me! If you’ve had enough of the bickering and division in Washington, enter into this campaign of unity and biopartisanship.  If you have had enough of seeing our country’s fortunes decline and your communities weaken, then march with me! And if  you are ready, (state), to unite together with a nation of proud patriots to begin America’s great comeback, then join me today as we begin the work and task of restoring the American dream for all! Thank you my friends! God Bless you all! And God Bless the United States of America!”

POTUS Stump Speech #2

Locations:

Miami, Florida

Richmond, Virginia

Norfolk, Virginia

Chesepeake, Virginia

Denver, Colorado

“Thank you (city)! It’s great to be here today with you in the beautiful state of (state). My wife Lily and I are so excited to join you. We have traveled far and wide across this country, but the spirit, hospitality, and patriotism here in this crowd is among the best we’ve seen so far. You give me hope and inspire within me even more confidence that America’s Comeback is happening and it’s beginning with you! The spirit of this great country is represented here today by the good people of this state who work hard and have honored this country with their commitment to their families and this country.

Here in the United States, we have a dream. The dream is that no matter who you are and no matter where you are from, if you work hard and play by the rules, you can achieve success. And there has been no better example of the success of that dream than the emergence of the American middle-class in the 21st Century. It is what my grandfather strived for when he arrived in the United States with little more than a couple of dollars in his pocket. He believed that the struggles and toils of his life would provide better opportunities for his children a solid retirement for when he grew old. And so he sacrificed, working day after day to fulfill that dream. Maybe my grandfather worked alongside yours on the construction sites. Or perhaps my mother knew your mother as they balanced both work and raising a family. What the American dream has taught us is that we are stronger as a nation when we work together to strengthen our middle class. 

We are here today, however, because that American dream is slipping away. Our middle-class is being squeezed and slowly dying away under the heavy weight of a burdensome tax code. Working Americans are suffering. Our children have been abandoned. Job growth and upward mobility are at historic lows as we’ve endured the slowest so-called economic ‘recovery’ in history. Our workers are paying more in their taxes, I see the worry and concern in the faces of so many here in this state and across the country as people wonder if their work amounts for anything and if retirement is a possibility. The people of this nation are struggling when it comes to making ends meet and the government is failing to invest in their present and preserve their tomorrow. And we have a president is who simply doses not understand how to do his job.

Obstruction, my friends, never created a single job. Stonewalling never drew us closer. And a continuing resolution never made a minute positive difference in the lives of a single American. But that is what Harrison LeClavers has given us. We have a president who is refusing to work across the aisle and put the American people first. Just this last week, it was revealed that he stonewalled in the budget talks on Capitol Hill, refusing to entertain any new ideas. He doesn't care about others with positive proposals to offer. Instead of working with a room of diverse opinions and trying to reach a consensus, Harrison LeClavers told everyone who disagreed with him to get lost and fall in line. In the end, all he had to offer a continuing resolution. That’s right, a mere continuing resolution. All that bluster at the bargaining table, and all he could come up with was a continuing resolution. That’s not leadership to make America better. That’s called visionless ineptitude and arrogance. And that road only leads to more joblessness, more headache, and the further regression of American pride and prosperity. When our public officials don’t follow the model of the working-class Americans and cannot put aside the politics to do the right thing, we suffer as a country and fail to live up to our promise.

That’s why we need new leadership in Washington that shares the same energy and vigor of the American people. As Senate Minority Whip, I stood up to the obstructionists and the pessimists. And by working together across the aisle, I constructed and passed a budget that invested billions into new working class jobs and education enhancements. I believe that the promise of this country is still alive because the people of this country are working together on a daily basis to better their lives. To restore the full vitality and strength of the American dream, we need a president who will get to work for you. We need a president who puts the people first instead of the prideful partisan ideologies of the past! As president, I pledge to you that I will fight for the middle-class and I will ensure all Americans can enjoy the American dream! That begins by putting money back in your pockets with the largest income tax break in history for middle and working class families and abolishing the capital gains tax for those earning $100,000 or less. I want to make sure you have more money to save, to invest, to make your life better. I want to make sure you can also get a good paying job. So I’m going to cut taxes across the board for corporations and offer tax freedom for businesses that move their jobs back to the U.S. so you all can have an array of high-paying job opportunities at your fingertips. And I will invest in our education system, so families across this state and across America can once again have faith that their children can succeed. I will make sure every student enjoys tax freedom during college so every penny of their earnings can be invested in their future. I will deliver states and parents the flexibility to pick the best schools for their children. I have a plan that will ensure each and everyone of you can find a good-paying job, that every family in America can keep more of their income, and that our children can save for their future. This is how we will rebuild our American dream and restore the promise and legacy of this great country!

We have a long path ahead, but the promise of this country is still living. I know you are ready to affect change in Washington.  The American dream will survive and thrive again thanks to the example you set as people of good will, working together to make America a brighter place for all. So each of you here today and across this state can take action this November and ensure America’s comeback for you, the state of (state), and for all Americans! The time has come for a restoration and resurgence of the American dream! And with your help, we will see it come to fruition! Thank you my friends! God Bless you all! And God Bless the United States of America!”

VICE PRESIDENTIAL STUMP SPEECHES // HUGH MERCHANT

VPOTUS Stump Speech #1

Locations:

Ft. Lauderdale Florida

Miami Florida

Vero Beach, Florida

Tallahassee, FL

Key West, Florida

"Hello Florida! It’s great to be down in the Sunshine State with all of you today. Our country today faces many challenges, both at home and abroad. Our economy is in decline, thanks to the lack of an economic plan from the President, and Americans are feeling like the American Dream has failed them. Millions of Americans cannot find work, wages are stagnant, and it seems like our economy has come to a halt. Vast swathes of our country lay derelict, forgotten victims of automation and globalization, and need new innovation and new economic life. A healthcare law, written by insurance companies for insurance companies, threatens to make healthcare unaffordable, raise deductibles, bankrupt our country, and eliminate consumer choice. Abroad, our adversaries grow stronger by the day, as the specter of terrorism looms over us, Arab despots oppose the advance of democracy, China plays fast-and-loose with the rules of international trade, and North Korea and Iran threaten America and its allies in its attempt to acquire a nuclear missile. In a unique time in our country's history, Americans are getting poorer and have lost their belief that tomorrow will be better than today. Today I am announcing the beginning of the end of America's decline and the start of something new. Today, we set out to restore the American Dream.

A prime example of the inaction of this administration is on entitlements. It’s an open secret in Washington that entitlements are gonna go belly up in the next ten years or so. Demographic changes and decades of unfunded promises made by politicians looking to buy votes have put social security on the path to insolvency. The next President - regardless of their party - is going to have to put forward a plan to save social security, else it won’t be here.

And yet, only John Moreno has a plan for social security. Harrison LeClavers has no problem abandoning seniors and forgetting the promises generations of politicians have made, simply because he’s unwilling to face an uncomfortable reality - that he has no idea what he’s doing. The Moreno plan, meanwhile, puts social security on a path to solvency, protects benefits for all seniors today and for future middle- and lower-class seniors. It promises to save both seniors and the fed money on Medicare drug prices and make sure nobody is left behind.

VPOTUS Stump Speech #2

Locations:

Cleveland, Ohio

Toledo, Ohio

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Flint, Michigan

Detroit, Michigan

“Hello [LOCATION]! It’s definitely a pleasure to be here with all of you; I love being surrounded by so many patriotic Americans, who’ve come out to bring about this great American Comeback! Like me, you are energized to put a great leader, John Moreno, into the White House!

Our nation faces many challenges these days, both at home and abroad. Our economy is in a period of long, slow decline. Harrison LeClavers has failed to deliver a coherent economic plan even in his latest botched budget rollout, and Americans are starting to feel like the American Dream has failed them. Too many Americans cannot find work, wages are stagnant, and it seems like our economy has come to a halt. Large amounts of our country lie forgotten; these silent victims of automation and globalization need new innovation and new economic vitality. A healthcare law, written by insurance companies for insurance companies, threatens to make healthcare unaffordable, raise deductibles, bankrupt our country, and eliminate consumer choice. Overseas, our adversaries grow stronger by the day as the White House twiddles its thumbs. From the specter of terrorism to Arab despots who oppose the advance of democracy; from China playing fast-and-loose with the rules of international trade to North Korea and Iran threatening America and our allies in its attempt to acquire a nuclear missile. In a unique time in our country's history, Americans are getting poorer and have lost their belief that tomorrow will be better than today. That all ends come November 8th, when the American people will join John Moreno and myself in bringing about an American comeback, in restoring the American dream!

You see, this November we face with a stark choice: two parties, two candidates, two very different visions for the future of our country. On the one hand, there’s President LeClavers and the Democrats, the party that’s been leading-from-behind for eight years now. There's no real economic growth any more. Let me ask you: what has Harrison LeClavers ever done for your family?

I'll tell you what he and his Democratic predecessors have accomplished: since the Recession, the American middle class has been getting slammed. Wages aren’t growing, good jobs are few and far between, and a sense of social mobility that built this country seems to have evaporated. And in the midst of this crisis, the current administration has done nothing to help the middle class. Taxes are still way too high, businesses are moving overseas because they’re tired of paying our highest-in-the-developed-world corporate tax, and small businesses get strangled under a mountain of bureaucracy and red tape.

Only John Moreno has the plan and the passion to slash taxes for the middle class. The biggest tax cut in history, period – that is what a Moreno presidency will deliver. And with that tax cut, we will stimulate growth, get Americans earning and spending again, put people in good, satisfying, well-paying jobs, and make our economy the world’s best once again. He's got an energy plan to reduce the price at the pump, to remove America's reliance on foreign fuel and to make us a net exporter of energy. Under John's leadership, we'll deliver truly affordable healthcare without leaving anyone behind. And he's got the proven leadership experience to make it happen. With John, you don't need to worry about any on-the-job training; he's ready and able to lead from the front on day one.

Harrison LeClavers, on the other hand, just offers more of the same: more tax and spend and more job-killing regulation. Does he offer any tax relief for the middle class? No. Does he have a plan to bring businesses back to America? No. Does he know how he’s going to get places like Virginia, Ohio, Michigan, and Pennsylvania hiring again? No, no, and no!

Like a broken record, the Democrats say, “no government program left behind.” John Moreno and I take a different approach. Instead, we say, “no American citizen left behind.” For far too long, the American Dream has been out of reach for so many of our people. But I reject the idea that the American Dream could ever die - it lives in the hearts and minds of the American people. What we need now, more than ever, is a leader who believes in the American Comeback, who believes that our strongest strength as a nation doesn't lie in Washington, DC, but rests on Main Street, USA.

My fellow Americans, the time has come for a great American comeback. I know we’ve got it in us. And with John Moreno at the helm of this country, putting conservative ideas into action on behalf of the American people - saving Social Security, restoring our economy, putting Americans back into good, well-paying jobs - I know that this country can be the comeback kid of history. With your vote, we can make it happen.

SURROGATE SPEECH #1

Speaker: U.S. Senator Hollis Davis (NC)

Locations: 

Raleigh, North Carolina

Winston Salem, North Carolina

Charlotte, North Carolina

Greensboro, North Carolina

"Hello North Carolina! 

Tonight, I want to thank you for coming out tonight strong for our next President, John Moreno and our next Vice President, Hugh Merchant! 

Here in North Carolina we have an opportunity to defend our state’s values and to defend our nations values and present a new change in our nation’s government. We have an opportunity to end the mockery of our presidency with the games and lack of leadership in the White House. We have an opportunity to send John Moreno and Hugh Merchant to the White House!

In our government the President and his democratic colleagues have toyed around with the American people and especially with us the people of North Carolina. Currently as we speak, the President and Minority Leader Lewis Clayborne are failing our nation through their lack of leadership to support bipartisan negotiations on a budget. We do not need a president who comes to the negotiation table and says, “this is what I want, and this is how it would be.” That is not how our democracy works and that is not how we get things done.

President LeClavers since 2015 has showed nothing but weak leadership and has continued the many failed policies of his predecessors Presidents Andrew Stevenson and Jack Kline. For the past eight years the Democrats have held power in the White House and have done nothing but raising prices of healthcare premiums by 20.6% in North Carolina alone. Democrats and President LeClavers has expressed open opposition to right-to-work which here in North Carolina has helped many working men and women.

We cannot continue four more years of this President and we cannot allow for him to continue to use a top down approach on the day to day lives of the people of North Carolina! My fellow Carolinians this is why we need John Moreno for President!

John is a proven leader and has lead in past years to negotiate a budget that works for all Americans and has reduced the deficit! He has stood with North Carolina and has fought with us to advance right-to-work across this nation. He has proven time and time again to be a leader for the middle class and has supported getting Washington out of our daily lives and has supported small businesses and our rural families. 

As the next president, John will be a leader for the people and he will make sure that we have a strong leader in the White House who will work on our behalf. 

Thank you and lets do this North Carolina!"

SURROGATE STUMP SPEECH #2

Speaker: U.S. Senator Jackie DuBois (NH)

Locations: 

Portland, Maine

Augusta, Maine

Concorde, New Hampshire

Manchester, New Hampshire

Nashua New Hampshire

"How’s it going [Location]! It’s an honor to have me here tonight. 

Tonight, we begin on a questo to restore the American dream. Yet to call it a restoration is an understatement: it is a full-on American comeback. For years we have seen the underdog take on everyone and win, yet the stakes are largely meaningless. Tonight, we are fighting for a comeback, for the underdog that is our American Dream.

Fellow patriots, I have seen recoveries in so-called blue states that have succeeded those of red states, and red states that recovered far quicker than those who voted Democrat. Through joining John Moreno and his great movement, I have witnessed folks like Susan who owns a fishing business in Portsmouth. 

Susan has seen the ups and downs of the Obama-Stevenson-Kline-LeCleavers economy and has had enough and wants a change from their representatives in Washington. A commitment to Susan, a fifth generation fishery business owner, means a commitment to policies that cut taxes on her and provides a stable education for her children. 

Take Ron, a trucker who is honestly worried about the automation of the industry that is seeing jobs in trucking clearing thirty dollars an hour. Heavy hauling is his life, the life his father taught him, and the life the do-nothing Democrats left him to the wind to find transitional education. The worst thing of all, he has no idea what his fourteen year old son Patrick would do, but it isn’t going to be trucking, and he knows who he can blame for it.

Finally, there’s Beth, a schoolteacher from Augusta, who has seen her student’s grades slump, and the teachers board is breathing down her principal’s neck, who’s breathing down her neck to make sure that those children boost their grades. Friends, that system is unmeasurably cruel, which is why John Moreno will reform it. John Moreno will make sure that the system that disenfranchises Beth will no longer be in place, that relief will be brought to Ron the trucker so he knows opportunity will be there for him and his son Pat, that the family business owned by Susan will flourish. America, it’s time for a comeback, and here is the best place to start.

May God bless you, and may God bless the people of this state!"

Edited by Fisher

General Election Round #3

BANK ACCOUNT
STARTING BALANCE: $23,090,000

INFRASTRUCTURE

Campaign Offices

Arizona - $250,000 = 1 Office

Florida - $1,000,000 = 1 Office

Georgia - $500,000 = 1 Office

Maine - $50,000 - 1 Office

Michigan - $500,000 = 1 Office

Nevada - $100,000 - 1 Offices

New Hampshire - $50,000 - 1 Office

North Carolina, - $500,000 = 1 Office

Ohio - $1,000,000 = 1 Office

Pennsylvania - $1,000,000 = 1 Offices

Virginia - $500,000 = 1 Offices

$5,450,000

Targeted Outreach

Ohio - $1,000,000 = Target: Working Class Voters

Michigan - $500,000 = Target: Working Class Voters

Pennsylvania - $1,000,000 = Target: Working Class Voters

$4,500,000

GOTV Campaign

Arizona - 1 GOTV = $250,000

Florida - 4 GOTV = $4,000,000

Georgia - 2 GOTV = $1,000,000

Maine - 1 GOTV - $50,000

Michigan - 3 GOTV + $1,500,000

Nevada - 2 GOTV = $200,000

New Hampshire - 2 GOTV - $100,000

North Carolina - 2 GOTV = $1,000,000

Ohio - 2 GOTV = $2,000,000

Pennsylvania - 2 GOTV = $2,000,000

Virginia - 2 GOTV = $1,000,000

$13,100,000

FINAL BALANCE: $40,000

Talking Points:

1. LEADERSHIP TO UNITE - Back when we had a government shutdown in 2014, I helped guide our nation out of it with a budget agreement that cut our deficit and made America stronger. I will deliver that leadership again to the American people as your president.

2. BRING OUR JOBS BACK - I will end the outsourcing of our manufacturing and coal jobs by renegotiating NAFTA, offering tax freedom to businesses that relocate their jobs back to the United States, and invest in clean coal and state infrastructure projects. 

3. REAL TAX RELIEF - I will enact the largest tax cut in history, saving the average American family earning $59,000 almost $6,000 a year in income taxes and offering a low rate of just 5% for young and impoverished Americans seeking to rise.

4. FIGHT FOR COAL JOBS - I will end the war on coal by investing in clean coal in states like Pennsylvania, Virginia, Ohio, and North Carolina. I will roll back and halt any future E.P.A. regulations on coal mining and will ensure tax freedom for coal corporations that mine in the American midewst."

5. REPEAL OBAMACARE - My administration will repeal and replace ObamaCare by giving money and flexibility back to the American people. I will ensure you have the ability to carry your insurance across state lines. My administration will save you money on drug prices by modernizing investments in employer provided coverage. 

6. AMERICAN ENERGY INDEPENDENCE - I will make American energy independent by 2025. My administration will double the number of drilling permits on federal land and open up new territory for development, lowering gas prices at the pump for you and your family. 

JOHN S. MORENO STUMP SPEECHES

POTUS Stump Speech #1 “Victory in the Sunshine State Tour”

Locations:

FLORIDA: Miami, Tampa, Orlando, Tallahassee, Jacksonville

“Thank you, Florida!

It is so great to be here with you all. My wife Lily and I have been criss-crossing this state all week. We may be getting close to election day, but I know something even more important is dawning over the horizon. My friends, our comeback is almost here for the citizens of Florida and for the United States of America!

America faces a historic decision this Tuesday. It will decide whether we pursue a high ground of bipartisan leadership and conservative governance, or surrender to the malaise of bureaucracy and gridlock. My friends, as the final hours of this election approach, let us reflect back on the last two years. When President LeClavers took office in 2015, he inherited the best budget in fifteen years. Our deficit was at a low. The military was being rebuilt and modernized. New investments were being made in schools. Infrastructure development was underway. We gave the president the resources and funding for universal pre-k and investments in energy. All this and more was the product of bipartisanship, cooperation, and a commitment to restoring the American dream. Before Harrison LeClavers became president, progress was being made. I worked across the aisle to negotiate a budget agreement that not only ended a government shutdown but reduced our deficit by 60% without raising taxes. No one at that table cared about political affiliation. We set that aside our differences to come together. That was before Harrison LeClavers became president.

Now, two years later, we are in the midst of a budget crisis with President LeClavers. Now, a shutdown is unacceptable, but I don’t call a continuing resolution the kind of vision we can trust to inspire us. We still sit on the brink of a shutdown, even after that continuing resolution. And with all due respect to the president, he simply isn’t doing a good job. We cut our deficit in 2014 without raising taxes and dug our way out of the shutdown, but now our president is willing to shutdown the government just so he can raise your taxes. That’s right, President LeClavers demanding tax hikes right now. He wants tax hikes, he cannot negotiate a budget deal, and he is running out ideas and energy. He doesn’t understand what really matters to the hardworking citizens of this state and America. I respect the president and wish him the best. But America needs new leadership and new ideas in Washington. Harrison LeClavers has had his shot. He has failed. And now we need a president who can unite the country and deliver on behalf of Florida instead of our current president who divides and obstructs.

I know the citizens of Florida deserve better. You deserve better because median household income in Florida is $9,000 less than the national average. When the average American earns $59,000 a year and the average Floridian is paid only $50,000, we know it’s time for a change. And most of all, wel know that now is not the time for a tax hike like president wants in these budget talks. But sadly, he doesn’t understand that. It makes no sense. We know you deserve better when our elderly struggle with medical costs. We know you deserve better with your real estate market. We need a president who will stand for the freedom of the Cuban people. But most importantly, we understand the people of Florida are just asking for help and for the politicians in Washington to believe in them again. My friends, I believe in you and the state of Florida.

If you elect me as your president this Tuesday, I will get to work for you. I will make sure each and every citizen in Florida is better off by the time I’m done than they are now. And let me tell you how. It’s time to put money back into the pockets of Floridians. That starts with cutting income tax rates to five simple tax rates of 29-20-15-10 and 5%. That average Floridian family, earning $50,000 a year, currently pays a rate of 25% of their income to the federal government. Well, under my plan, they and you will save $5,000 in taxes a year with my cut from 25% to 15%. That’s $5,000 more that you can invest in paying off the mortgage, strengthening Florida’s feeble real estate sector. That’s $5,000 more that you can use to help put your kids through college. Or $5,000 you can invest in your retirement. But I will do more than just cut your income taxes. I will abolish the capital gains tax for middle-class and working families so not a penny of your investments in our economy are taken away. You deserve to keep every cent of your share in the prosperity on Wall Street. I will make sure each and every citizen of Florida has their taxes cut and more money in their pockets. And finally, I will help Florida seniors save money on their healthcare costs by modernizing Medicare cost-sharing for Parts A and B, a plan that will save everyday Florida retirees thousands on their bills. To put it simply, I will put the power and money back into your hands and invest it in the citizens of the Sunshine State! America’s comeback begins with tax relief for you and your family!

Our comeback continues by standing up for the communities of this state who have been forgotten. To the Cuban-Americans living here in Florida and to all those freeing oppression who have found refuge in America, I pledge my administration will recommit itself to the cause of liberty and freedom around the world. I promise each and every family of Cuban immigrants this today: my administration will rescind the ‘wet feet, dry feet’ to welcome in all those fleeing the Castro regime and seeking asylum in the United States. All those seeking shelter from that dictatorship will find it here in Florida. Harrison LeClavers will continue the policy of denying Cuban refugees a chance at freedom, but my administration will give them a home and a refuge. We will crack down on the Castro regime and apply economic and diplomatic pressure to force it to finally recognize the liberty and human rights of all men and women so justice can truly reign for all. And to the peoples of the world living under the heel of tyranny, I pledge the light of the United States will shine forth again and welcome you in. If you are law-abiding and you come as a law-abiding refugee and follow the process, I will make sure you can swiftly receive the protection you and your family need. Your pursuit of freedom and the hope of millions of Cuban-Americans for a liberated homeland has a share in America’s comeback.

My friends, it’s time for leadership in Washington that will fight for Floridians again. You have been left behind by our president, but I am offering you a new day of economic opportunity, growth, and freedom. I am here today to stand with you as we fight together to build an America where all its citizens can live out their dreams. I’m ready if you are to begin America’s great comeback! So let’s get out to the polls this Tuesday, my friends! Let’s make sure that our comeback begins right here in the Sunshine State! Thank you all, God Bless you and God Bless the United States of America!”

POTUS Stump Speech #2 “The Midwest Comeback Tour”

Locations:

Michigan: Detroit (w/Surrogate #1, Zamora), Lansing (w/Surrogate #1 Zamora)

Ohio: Columbus (w/Surrogate #1, Zamora)

Pennsylvania: Pittsburgh (w/Surrogaete #1 Zamora), Harrisburg (w/Surrogate #1 Zamora)

“Thank you (city)! How are you all doing? I am so excited to be here with you all today and let me tell you why. The election is this Tuesday, but on Wednesday, America’s comeback begins! And with comes the midwest’s economic revolution and a restoration of American power and job growth. Are you guys ready? I know I am.

For the last two decades, you all have endured a lot. Five million jobs lost. Factories shuttered. Coal mines closed down and towns left abandoned. Middle and working class families struggling to make it by on dwindling paychecks. I see you. I hear you. And I think it’s time for a change in the way Washington D.C. goes about business.

Two years ago, before Harrison LeClavers set foot in the Oval Office, we were in the midst of a government shutdown. I worked across the aisle to negotiate a budget agreement that not only ended a government shutdown but reduced our deficit by 60% without raising taxes. But we did more than that. We rebuild our military, invested in schools, and created thousands of working class jobs through infrastructure development. When I was at the bargaining table, no one cared about political affiliation. We set that aside our differences to come together and fight for you, the people. But that was before Harrison LeClavers became president.

Harrison LeClavers is a good man. I respect him. But he is someone who simply cannot bring us together. A shutdown is unacceptable. But so is back to back continuing resolutions. It’s unacceptable that we still don’t have a budget agreement. It’s unacceptable it’s taking this long. But what’s most unacceptable and saddest of all is that President LeClavers is pushing our nation to the brink and trying to bully conservatives by demanding tax hikes. That’s right. While millions of hardworking people here in (state) work the nine ‘til five, our president thinks the answer is to take away your money. He is a family man and someone who should be honored. But our president just doesn’t understand how bad things have gotten in America. And he simply cannot bridge the divide in Washington to better America.

But let me tell you all something. I am ready to offer you a different style of leadership, one based on cooperation, conviction, and the belief that we all have something to contribute. As president, I’m going to be right there beside you on the assemblylines, in the factories, in the coal mines, and in the fields, fighting to make sure your American dream becomes a reality. Your hard work inspires me everyday to get up and do whatever I can, from dawn til dusk, to restore the promise of this great country.

First, I’m going to make the United States the best place in the world to create jobs again. No more outsourcing, no more heavy taxes, and no more attacks on working class Americans. I am going to cut taxes rates for businesses to rates of just 20-15-10 and 5%. But I am going to go even further. I am going to save the automakers and the coal miners a minimum of $17 million a year by offering tax freedom to all businesses that relocate their operations and jobs to America. If you want to build a factory, built it in America and hire right here in (state)! If you want to invest again in coal mining, then let’s make sure there’s no place that makes better financial sense than in (state). And I promise you that I am going to fix our broken trade deals. No more sly tricks by foreign powers. I am going to renegotiate NAFTA and hold China accountable at the WTO so no country can steal your job. I am going to make sure each and every blue-collar worker here in (state) has the opportunity to get a good paying job in the best place in the world to do business: America!

Second, I am going to put money back in your pockets. Harrison LeClavers may try and shutdown the government over tax hikes. Well, there are two things there I won’t do as president. I’m not going to raise your taxes and you can be damn sure I’m not going to shutdown the government over it. Instead, I’m going to cut taxes on every American, especially those here today. I will bring income tax rates down to rates of just 29-20-15-10 and 5%. The average American family will save under my plan an estimated $5,900 a year on income tax relief, with a ten percent reduction in their rates from 25% to 15%. That’s money I know you have been waiting on Washington D.C. to deliver for far too long. So mark my words, I am going to deliver on tax relief for you!

And third, I am going to end the LeClavers administration’s war on energy, especially their war on coal. I will make sure the coal mining communities here in (state) are represented and valued again by your public servants. I will halt and rollback all the wasteful E.P.A. regulations that are killing your industry. I’m going to make sure that we offer corporations tax liberty to invest in American produced clean coal. My administration will also stand for fracking and the jobs it has created across the midwest. I am going to fight tooth and nail to bring your prosperity back. Because when we work together to lift everyone up, we go farther than ever as a country.

My friends, we have come a long way in this campaign. We have traveled many miles, but in no place does the spirit of the American dream burn so bright than here today. I am eager and hopeful for Tuesday because of the passion and fire of people like you. I am ready to get work as your president to tear down the walls of division and begin bringing back our jobs, delivering on tax relief for you and your family, and restoring the American dream. So if you are ready too, then join me this Tuesday and get out to the polls! I need you, (state). Your country needs you! Because America’s comeback begins with your vote! Thank you my friends! God Bless you all! And God Bless the United States of America!”

HUGH MERCHANT STUMP SPEECHES

VPOTUS Stump Speech #1 “Turn Out for the Comeback Tour”

Locations:

ARIZONA: Phoenix, Tucson

GEORGIA: Atlanta, Augusta, Columbus

“Hello [LOCATION], it’s great to be out here today with all of you! Today is such an important day as we head into the last stretch of probably one of the most crucial presidential elections in our recent history, a pivotal moment for our country where we have a chance to choose between two distinct leaders.

On the one hand, we have Harrison LeClavers, an unelected president - not even an elected vice president - with no real accomplishments to his name. He spent his term in office procrastinating on his re-election campaign while party apparatchiks like Lewis Clayborne make up achievements for him. He’s a president who can’t even negotiate a budget, one of the most basic presidential duties. And if you don’t believe me, well, I was in the room. President LeClavers called us to the White House and sat us down. We told him and Senator Clayborne what we wanted in a budget, and Senator Clayborne told us that everything we wanted was absolutely off the table. Meanwhile, the President - who should have been leading this whole thing - essentially just sat there and nodded his head, saying a few things here and there. Then, he goes ahead, without even giving us the budget baselines, and introduces a partisan budget. It gets rejected, because it was not negotiated with the party who controls the Senate, and we have another continuing resolution, kicking the can down the road again. That’s not leadership

General Patton - hero of World War Two - had some handy words of advice when it comes to leadership: “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way.” Those words are very applicable to this year’s presidential election. President LeClavers, he’s a good guy, nice enough, but hardly an effective president. He’s not leading, he’s not following, so that leaves one more option for him.

On the other hand, we have John Moreno, a bipartisan warrior who lead budget negotiations in 2014 as our country was on the brink of financial ruin. He hammered out a compromise with a hostile Democratic Leader, Mr Clayborne, and won huge concessions on the deficit, on spending, and on taxes. Now that’s leadership.

Our country today faces many challenges, both at home and abroad. Our economy is in decline, thanks to the lack of an economic plan from the President, and Americans are feeling like the American Dream has failed them. Millions of Americans cannot find work, wages are stagnant, and it seems like our economy has come to a halt. Vast swathes of our country lay derelict, forgotten victims of automation and globalization, and need new innovation and new economic life. A healthcare law, written by insurance companies for insurance companies, threatens to make healthcare unaffordable, raise deductibles, bankrupt our country, and eliminate consumer choice. Abroad, our adversaries grow stronger by the day, as the specter of terrorism looms over us, Arab despots oppose the advance of democracy, China plays fast-and-loose with the rules of international trade, and North Korea and Iran threaten America and its allies in its attempt to acquire a nuclear missile. In a unique time in our country's history, Americans are getting poorer and have lost their belief that tomorrow will be better than today. Today I am announcing the beginning of the end of America's decline and the start of something new. Today, we set out to restore the American Dream.

Since the Recession, the American middle class has been getting slammed. Wages aren’t growing, good jobs are few and far between, and a sense of social mobility that built this country seems to have evaporated. And in the midst of this crisis, the current administration has done nothing to help the middle class. Taxes are still way too high, businesses are moving overseas because they’re tired of paying our highest-in-the-developed-world corporate tax, and small businesses get strangled under a mountain of bureaucracy and red tape.

John Moreno is a man who knows the issues our country faces and has the guts and the gall to bring about real solutions and real change. Take taxes. While Harrison LeClavers wants more half-baked tax and spend, wants to take more of your income to fund more pet projects, John Moreno has a plan for a simpler, lower tax code for everyone. He’s offering tremendous tax cuts that will re-energize our economy, create jobs for the millions of Americans who need one, and set us on the path to real recovery. What four successive Democrat presidents couldn’t deliver, John Moreno will. Recovery, jobs, growth! That’s the Moreno-Merchant pledge.

Under a Moreno-Merchant administration, this great American comeback that we long for, that we need, that we demand is in reach! America is a great nation, the greatest the world has ever seen. We’re a country of strivers, of workers, of freedom-lovers, and of innovators. There’s a revolution coming to Washington. I can see it, I can feel it, I can hear, I can smell it. It’s name is Moreno-Merchant, but what it really is a movement of good, decent, hard-working people, people who want a better life for their children and themselves, people who know that a government beholden to special interests and pressure groups is no government at all. It’s a revolution that promises to upend everything we know about business-as-usual politics in Washington. It is a revolution of the people, by the people.

Together, we will bring back jobs, we will bring back coal, we will bring back everything that it means to be an American. We will return this country to its destiny as a nation of workers, strivers, innovators, and dreamers. We will create prosperity not just for the elites, but for everyday working people, for the single mothers who struggle to provide for their children, for the working fathers who toil each and every day to bring home the bacon. This comeback is here. We will remake this land of opportunity. And I promise you, we will not fail. Thank you all so very much, God bless you all, and God bless the United States of America!”

VPOTUS Stump Speech #2 “Merchant-Davis Tour for America’s Comeback”

Locations:

North Carolina: Charlotte (w/Surrogate #2, Davis), Greensboro (w/Surrogate #2, Davis)

Pennsylvania: Philadelphia (w/Surrogate #2, Davis), Allentown (w/Surrogate #2, Davis)

Virginia: Virginia Beach (w/Surrogate #2, Davis)

“Hello [LOCATION], it’s great to be out here today with all of you! Today is such an important day as we head into the last stretch of probably one of the most crucial presidential elections in our recent history, a pivotal moment for our country where we have a chance to choose between two distinct leaders.

On the one hand, we have Harrison LeClavers, an unelected president - not even an elected vice president - with no real accomplishments to his name. He spent his term in office procrastinating on his re-election campaign while party apparatchiks like Lewis Clayborne make up achievements for him. He’s a president who can’t even negotiate a budget, one of the most basic presidential duties. And if you don’t believe me, well, I was in the room. President LeClavers called us to the White House and sat us down. We told him and Senator Clayborne what we wanted in a budget, and Senator Clayborne told us that everything we wanted was absolutely off the table. Meanwhile, the President - who should have been leading this whole thing - essentially just sat there and nodded his head, saying a few things here and there. Then, he goes ahead, without even giving us the budget baselines, and introduces a partisan budget. It gets rejected, because it was not negotiated with the party who controls the Senate, and we have another continuing resolution, kicking the can down the road again. That’s not leadership

On the other hand, we have John Moreno, a bipartisan warrior who lead budget negotiations in 2014 as our country was on the brink of financial ruin. He hammered out a compromise with a hostile Democratic Leader, Mr Clayborne, and won huge concessions on the deficit, on spending, and on taxes. Now that’s leadership.

John Moreno is a man who knows the issues our country faces and has the guts and the gall to bring about real solutions and real change. Take taxes. While Harrison LeClavers wants more half-baked tax and spend, wants to take more of your income to fund more pet projects, John Moreno has a plan for a simpler, lower tax code for everyone. He’s offering tremendous tax cuts that will re-energize our economy, create jobs for the millions of Americans who need one, and set us on the path to real recovery. What four successive Democrat presidents couldn’t deliver, John Moreno will. Recovery, jobs, growth! That’s the Moreno-Merchant pledge.

Another area is energy. While Harrison LeClavers is bulldozed by his liberal overlords and environmental activists, backing harmful regulation that’s killing jobs, John Moreno has a plan to make American energy great again. ON DAY ONE of our administration, we will be scrapping harmful environmental regulations to re-energize our energy sector, and bring about a re-awakening of jobs in coal, oil, natural gas, and shale. American energy workers and coal miners will no longer be forgotten by their government. That’s a promise!

Under a Moreno-Merchant administration, this great American comeback that we long for, that we need, that we demand is in reach! America is a great nation, the greatest the world has ever seen. We’re a country of strivers, of workers, of freedom-lovers, and of innovators. There’s a revolution coming to Washington. I can see it, I can feel it, I can hear, I can smell it. It’s name is Moreno-Merchant, but what it really is a movement of good, decent, hard-working people, people who want a better life for their children and themselves, people who know that a government beholden to special interests and pressure groups is no government at all. It’s a revolution that promises to upend everything we know about business-as-usual politics in Washington. It is a revolution of the people, by the people.

Together, we will bring back jobs, we will bring back coal, we will bring back everything that it means to be an American. We will return this country to its destiny as a nation of workers, strivers, innovators, and dreamers. We will create prosperity not just for the elites, but for everyday working people, for the single mothers who struggle to provide for their children, for the working fathers who toil each and every day to bring home the bacon. This comeback is here. We will remake this land of opportunity. And I promise you, we will not fail. Thank you all so very much, God bless you all, and God bless the United States of America!”

SURROGATE SPEECHES

Surrogate Speech #1

Diego Zamora, Senate Majority Leader

Locations:

Michigan: Detroit (w/Moreno), Lansing (w/Moreno)

Ohio: Columbus (w/Moreno)

Pennsylvania: Pittsburgh (w/Moreno), Harrisburg (w/Moreno)

“Hello, [city]! I'm Senate Majority Leader Diego Zamora, out here all the way from New Mexico. These past couple of years, it has been great to serve you in the Senate alongside so many dedicated public servants - walking the halls of the world's greatest legislative body. Today, I'd like to talk to you about one of my close friends in the Senate - a man who puts principle first but isn't afraid to compromise to get the job done; a man who cares about everyday Americans and their daily struggles.

Of course, the man who I'm proud to be supporting here today is our next President of the United States - Arizona Senator John Moreno! You see, John recognizes your needs and the needs of our great nation. Like you and me, Senator Moreno feels the long slow march towards decline that has been present for eight years now under subsequent Democratic administrations. We all know that our economy is slowing down inexorably, we know that jobs are harder to come by, and we know that we have among the highest tax rates worldwide.

But, like me, John is an optimist. He knows that America's best days still lie ahead of us, that the American dream is not dead - it just needs new vitality. And that's why I am so proud to stand behind this message of an American comeback. From restoring America's place in the world to building a first-class economy that benefits all Americans, John Moreno and the Republican Party is ready to be your partner.

Let's talk about John's tax plan. He'll cut rates on all Americans, with a bottom rate as low as 5%. He's going to lift the working and middle classes out of capital gains taxes altogether. And he will enact a domestic job creation tax credit to encourage businesses to make in America once again!

But for John, tax cuts aren't an end to pursue themselves. They're a means to bring back jobs, growth, and economic prosperity to our nation. His pro-jobs agenda extends to how he'll stand up for the everyday working man and women across this state, this region, and this nation. One way Senator Moreno is leading the fight is by calling for six weeks of paid maternity leave - a real promise to working women everywhere. And let's not forget John's unyielding desire to protect American workers from unfair foreign competition like currency manipulation or unjust intellectual property abuses. And on the energy front, John will end the Democrat-waged War on Coal by investing in coal to make it safer for miners and our environment alike.

As our economy begins to boom at an unprecedented rate under the leadership of John Moreno, we'll be in a position to restore our nation's standing abroad. John's dedicated to our men and women in uniform; in fact, thanks to his negotiation skills, we've secured billions of dollars to protect our armed forces who are protecting us. From new naval vessels to new military bases to counter threats from North Korea and the Middle East, John's prepared to step into the role of commander in chief on day one.

When election day comes November 8, I know that we can agree on rebuilding our nation's economy and bringing back jobs to this state. I know that we can agree on strengthening our lines of defense. And I know we can agree on electing John Moreno as our next President of the United States!

Thank you, [city], God bless you, and may God bless the United States of America! Good night!”

Surrogate Speech #2

Hollis Davis, United States Senator from N.C.

Locations:

North Carolina: Charlotte (w/Merchant), Greensboro (w/Merchant)

Pennsylvania: Philadelphia (w/Merchant), Allentown (w/Merchant)

Virginia: Virginia Beach (w/Merchant)

“Hello [City Name]

Thank you for having me here with you today and I am so glad to join you. We are here at a pivotal moment in our nation’s history where we can choose to go down the same path and get lame duck presidential results, or we can shake up the system and elect a new and fierce leader for the people of this nation.

John Moreno is a great man and I have and will say it many times. As a senator and a leader in congress, John has proven that he is working for the people of this nation. He has stood up for rural Americans and their rights while standing along with businesses to bring economic growth to his home state and the nation. He has stood for core American values and has never backed away from any challenge in congress and he will not as president of the United States of America.

John holds dear to him strong values of putting our nation first and making sure every American has the right to the dream they so choose. He stands with our working families and stands to bring to Washington the issues our constituents discuss around the kitchen table. He understands the needs of our people and as our President he will bring forth a new and fresh face for change.

John is an honest leader who will support the people over politics, he is a man with morals and the understanding that the people are tired of attacks and finger pointing and he is a man who wants to solve issues and bring people together instead of divide. John will sit at his desk and make decisions that are for the people and not for Washington.

As our president John will make sure that we reform government so that it listens to the people’s demands not the other way around. He will fight to get government out of our personal lives and serving us the way it should be – in protecting not regulating.

John has proven to me and our colleagues that he is qualified to be our president, but we cannot make that happen without your support and your willingness to help elect him and have the privilege of serving the people of this nation.

Together we can change our government and bring back the values our nation desperately need. This November I ask you to go to the polls and elect John Moreno our next president!

Thank you!

Sign in to follow this