Sign in to follow this  
Recks

@Zamora4NM

@Zamora4NM

gop-convention-091-082812-jpg.jpg

US Senator | Proud American | Army Col. (Ret.) | Las Cruces, NM

@Zamora4NM: Thank you to the Land of Enchantment for your support, culminating on our election night victory! #Senate #Election2014

• Like 1

@Zamora4NM: I look forward to going to DC with a pro-New Mexico, #Bipartisan agenda. #UnitedTogether

@Zamora4NM: Senate should resoundingly confirm Secys Kobayashi-Diaz and Hugler, and VP LeClavers. #Commonsense

@Zamora4NM: As for General Dunwoody, I say: Let @POTUS have the team he wants to lead our Executive Branch forward. Partisanship should have no role in this process.

@Zamora4NM: It is a great honor to be seated in the #USSenate to represent the #LandOfEnchantment - I look forward serving YOU and keeping an #OpenDoor and #OpenMind.

@Zamora4NM: Just named to the Senate #HELP Committee; eager to tackle issues of healthcare, education, labor, and pensions!

@Zamora4NM: Catch me in #Roswell as I discuss how I will protect $37mil+ in monies owed to New Mexico from DC. #PILTPermanence

@Zamora4NM: Just introduced a bill to give optional #TimeAndAHalf overtime days to the private sector. Public sector has had this option for years.#Flexibility

@Zamora4NM: Proud to be named Chairman of the Senate #HELP Committee. It is a great #Honor, and I look forward to serving my fellow Americans.

@Zamora4NM: It is time to end deceptive and unethical pay-to-delay practices in the pharma marketplace. #FAIRGenerics

• Like 1

@Zamora4NM: While the facts haven't all come out yet, I am paying extremely close attention to the shooting of immigrants in Southern NM.

@Zamora4NM: In the meantime, my prayers are with all parties involved - the immigrants, the Border Patrol, and the hospital staff at Memorial Med Ctr.

@Zamora4NM: RT @GOP True #Republicans are compassionate people. We are praying for #LasCruces

@Zamora4NM: Just got off the phone with @Gov_Martinez of NM regarding the Arena incident along the US-Mex. border.

@Zamora4NM: Thanks you your #PrayersForNewMexico and diligence of doctors, the two survivors are in stable condition. #AllOfGodsChildren

@Zamora4NM: It was my distinct honor to deliver the Republican address to the nation. Find the full speech here! #SOTUResponse2015

• Like 1

@Zamora4NM: I call upon all New Mexicans, immigrants and natural-born, to come together in condemning attack on the Reyes family.

@Zamora4NM: RT @AP Gov. Martinez (R-NM) says State Police will not hand over shooters to feds in border shooting case, argues claims over jurisdiction. (1/2)

@Zamora4NM: I stand by and support Gov. Martinez's decision to pursue prosecution of the alleged murderers in NM's legal system. Murder+assault are state issues.

@Zamora4NM: My latest bill, Relaxing #BarriersToEntry Act, helps those who travel internationally and small businesses that rely on foreign goods by raising #DeMinimis threshold.

@Zamora4NM: I support the Natl Infrastructure Bank b/c this is a government of, by, and for the people.

@Zamora4NM: Calling our deliberations "bureaucratic" is simply out of touch with the everyday needs of US population. #NationalInfrastructureBank

@Zamora4NM: Don't be swayed by partisans claiming that Natl Infrastructure Bank was a one-sided effort; it truly was #Bipartisan.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this