Sign in to follow this  
Clay

@JClay

@JClay: Glad to see House Dems make a strong showing. Hopeful that a divided Congress will still be able to legislate effectively for the American people!

@JClay: Excited to join the Armed Service, Foreign Affairs and Judiciary Committee! Ready to put my nose to grindstone and work for the people of Indiana.

@JClay: Proud to vote to give General Dunwoody the opportunity to serve our country in a new capacity. Now to get her confirmed!

@JClay: Congratulations to Harrison Leclavers! So happy to have voted for such a qualified and worthy candidate!

• Like 1

@JClay: My thoughts and prayers are with those injured in New Mexico. Hopefully, we can thoughtfully investigate this tragedy without the partisan bloviating @ChristopherWilliams seems to be starting. 

@JClay: It is very disappointing to see Senator Williams play politics with such a sad situation in New Mexico #Disappointed  

17 minutes ago, Christopher Williams said:

@ChristopherWilliams: I am not playing politics. I am defending America's laws. If we have no borders, we have no country. We must #SendThemBack.

@JClay:(1/3) To defend the laws of this country is one thing, but to demand we send back two immigrants who are currently recovering in a hospital after being attacked

(2/3)  one must either have a lax moral code or be attempting to appeal to right wing voters to support a Presidential bid.

(3/3) Either way, it's not the behavior of a United States Senator.

@JClay: Happy to see my Rural Revitalization Act pass the HELP Committee! On to the floor!

@JClay: Glad to hear that those who committed this terrible act against a family of illegal immigrants have been imprisoned

@JClay: Excited to cast a vote in favor of the National Infrastructure Bank! Will, combined with my Rural Revitalization act, improve the conditions of roads and bridges across the country and provide infrastructure jobs to boot!

• Like 1

@JClay: The NIB passed! Even with Republican resistance, Democrats can still accomplish good for the country!

@JClay: Opened up nomination for Vice Presidential Nominee Revan Bennet. Hope to see him quickly confirmed!

@JClay: Now that Moreno is running for President, will he hand over the reins of the Senate to someone willing to work?

1 minute ago, Clay said:

@JClay: Now that Moreno is running for President, will he hand over the reins of the Senate to someone willing to work?

@JClay: Will he close the vote on the vital RRA? Or just hang out in Iowa and New Hampshire? It has already passed, just needs him to put in some effort!

• Like 1

@JClay: Glad to see the RRA pass! Can't wait to see what good work it'll do!

16 minutes ago, Clay said:

@JClay: Glad to see the RRA pass! Can't wait to see what good work it'll do!

@JClay: Check out my press release on the topic!

@JClay: Does John Moreno get the difference between cutting taxes when the rates are at 80%, and cutting them at 35%?

Just now, Clay said:

@JClay: Does John Moreno get the difference between cutting taxes when the rates are at 80%, and cutting them at 35%?

@JClay: To be fair, this may be too much to expect from him. When you're being bankrolled by big business, tax cuts make sense no matter what the rates are. 

• Like 1

@JClay: Looks like President LeClavers is going to announce a run for reelection. Glad to welcome him to the race!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this