Sign in to follow this  
Vandy

Administrative Announcements

On 8/6/2018 at 8:17 PM, MrAnderson said:

I will be LOA for the next 24-36 hours. Avner is in charge. 

I'm back to full activity!

• Like 1

Everyone, and especially the Parties, are reminded that they have until Sunday at midnight to complete their fundraisers. 

Each Senator can do 3 fundraisers per IG year. 

Each Party can host one gala (with speeches from players), and 3 other fundraisers (SIG Appeals, emails, etc). 

The Rules, for those interested, are linked HERE

Everyone, make sure your voting records, press offices, and side pieces are taken care of and updated.

Working on ARs tonight. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Fundraisers are due tomorrow (Sunday) night at 11:59pm for both players and parties. I will be holding off grading any until after the deadline. 

In regards to policy-based websites, I personally approved the idea to be allowed to develop one-time posts (not to be kept updated). Ingenuity and effort in these fronts should be rewarded by the AB, as long as the idea has merit and is interesting. 

HOWEVER, it is not required to build an entire website as it is an 'additional option', and IC attacks on a dead link are not accepted as there is no requirement to use the extra option. That attack from Democrats is met by bewilderment by the IG public, as the website for the GOP healthcare policy exists IG, despite the GOP not enjoying the extra IG benefit of having built one on the boards. 

• Like 1

I will be LOA much of the day tomorrow for a big exam. I will play catch-up on the boards Tuesday night and Wednesday and cover a few Senate stories that are brewing that, sadly, I haven't had time to handle lately. 

Go ahead and hit me up on TG with Qs and concerns in the meantime, I just cannot promise a prompt answer while I am taking the exam. 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this