Sign in to follow this  
Vandy

Administrative Announcements

I will be blunt with everyone, I have dropped the ball. I don't know the personal conversations between everyone but I know that there is a perception of an ineffective Administrative Board. I'm not one to sugar coat and I accept the inadequacies of this reset thus far. I want to make it clear, I have no desire or intention to resign if that is what this message sounds like. 

The AB will be conducting a thorough review over the next few days as to how we move forward but know that your AB will be both an active and effective presence. I will do everything in my power to make this reset a success and I hope that the player base will allow me the opportunity to move forward with a renewed determination. 

I am always open for AB applications if you wish to join and encourage it actively. 

The timeline for Q3 will also be expanded to the 26th.

• Like 3

Elections are coming up soon! Just so everyone knows, we will be using the rules from last reset, written by Anderson, with very slight alterations. I will have the full rules and primary schedule up by the end of the night.

Also, because I didn't receive many entries in the 2nd election event, I am going to push the deadline for it and the 3rd one to the 30th. These are great opportunities to get an advantage in the campaign, and competing will help me do a better job understanding the campaign you're trying to run. Please, if you're interested, take the time to enter them.

Beyond the events, remember that if you want to run, you'll need to start fundraising and what not. People haven't really been doing this, so it's just a friendly reminder. 

• Like 1

For the time being, until there is a consensus decision made on how to move forward with Round 2 and we have more hands on deck, we will be delaying all current deadlines related to the 1988 elections. 

• Like 2

Approval ratings are coming. Be prepared as the next week is really going to be heavily weighted in terms of what is considered for grading purposes. 

Sign in to follow this