Sign in to follow this  
Damien

DNC Spin Office

For issues and spinning opportunities

So everyone I just want to make you aware that we were attempting a bipartisan compromise (initiated as you know per the news by White) on the Line Item Veto Amendment. I offered an amendment to that proposal to attempt to forge that compromise. Speaker White did not weigh in (wanted to wait) but then went radio silent until calling the bill for a vote just early.

I have issued the below PR and ask that if you would like you can hit the Speaker for being partisan and not giving negotiations a chance.

For the issue of the Inauguration, we need to be strong in supporting Grayson. Everyone should express support for the President and be united behind Grayson. Republicans state that he didn't outline much in his speech but I like what Swanson said: "give him time to lead."  I have issued my PR below:

Request from the White House-

Ladies and gents we are constantly losing the spin war constantly so I need some help from you guys or soon my approval rating will be dropping like a tank. 

Spin Requests:

A few Senators Defending Braun

PRs on Education I will do one as well

I am announcing a Federal Commission on Police Brutality. I will need PRs supporting this measure

• Like 1