Ben

Leave of Absence Thread

If you are going to be gone for awhile, please let the AB as well as the rest of your fellow players know by posting the estimated time you'll be inactive here. 

My activity is gonna be pretty limited on Thursday and Friday nights due to family obligations but I'll still be checking in on the boards and in Telegram whenever I get the chance. Should be back to full activity by Saturday afternoon.

I'm going to be relatively inactive tonight as I start a new job tomorrow and want to just rest up. I am on telegram to chat but that will be the extent of it until tomorrow evening.

We had two people resign at my office yesterday so now I have to do my job + two other people's at the office. Temporary LOA, probably until next week.

Will be naming Temp Speaker momentarily.

Edited by Portela

Since it's Rosh Hashannah, I will hardly be active on the forum until Saturday afternoon or sunday. Also I may be delayed in answering telegram messages but if it is urgent, please still message me and I'll try to answer!

• Like 1

I turn 22 tomorrow so I'll be gone for the weekend. Ben has the "keys" while I'm gone! No big parties and all the numbers are on the fridge.  ;)

• Like 1

Gonna be mostly LOA because of family commitments, expect full activity plus the first bits of election news coverage starting tomorrow (Friday) afternoon.

I'll be on and off up until friday, this week will be very busy. I'll try to write up articles etc for you guys and post them when I can find the  time this week

2 hours ago, Avner said:

I'll be on and off up until friday, this week will be very busy. I'll try to write up articles etc for you guys and post them when I can find the  time this week

If you could tell me whether or not my news media multi has been approved when you get a chance would be great! @Avner

Partial LOA for a few days. I have family in town until Sunday. I'll be available on telegram, especially for elections or AR questions. 

On 10/3/2017 at 8:30 PM, MrAnderson said:

Partial LOA for a few days. I have family in town until Sunday. I'll be available on telegram, especially for elections or AR questions. 

Back from my LOA. I am going to spend a day getting caught up before Monday working on elections and Tuesday on ARs.... I hope you guys didn't destroy America in my absence. 

Gonna be semi-LOA until about Friday, hit me up on Telegram if you really need me.

I'm working on the Northam campaign until election day... so activity may be slightly spotty until then. 

I will be on LOA until Saturday. I can't imagine I won't check in and do some stuff from time to time, but consider my activity limited due to other engagements.

Full LOA all day on Tuesday aka Halloween, partial LOA Wednesday. One of the few holidays I'm willing to spend entirely family :P

Full LOA an account of essay time, will be back on thursday or friday

I'll be checking in and doing my vague set of duties whenever I have a free time, but from Friday the 17th through Sunday the 19th of this month, I will be mostly LOA. The 17th is my birthday, and my best friend is coming into town from across the state for the weekend to spend it primarily with me (work permitting), and on the actual day I have obligations to pretend like I don't want to shoot myself throughout the day to "celebrate" with my dad and go out to an expensive dinner.

I will be on a LOA for at least another day or so as I continue to recover from eye surgery :D. Can't wait to be back in action in full!